Ex. Jathedar Jasbir Singh Rode

And your point is?

Only traitors of the Panth will respect traitors.

Just look at History, even when Gurgaddi was passed onto various guru sahib's it took time for the Sangat to actually see who the true Guru was. Baba Sri Chand turned his back on Guru Nanak Dev Ji but he was highly respected, so much so that Guru Hargobind Ji gave him a son purely because he asked.

My point which you missed was that in the turmoil it was hard for many Sikhs then to see right from wrong, it usually took time and even with that it didn't destroy the deception for everyone. Guru Harkrishan Ji's elder brother for one, he was said to have had occult powers which he used, these sort of things mislead people into following him and by extension giving him respect.

Guru Sahib were (politically, spiritually etc) extremely powerful. Many people did have a begrudging respect for them.

Guest Jacfsing2

Brother baba joginder has a controversial history himself. Not passing judgement, he may go genuine or not, i dont know

People will make controversy on anyone, if the controversy has no facts backing it up its just as good as a plain lie.

Nobody really respects Prithi Chand, nor do they respect Dhir Mal, both of which were directly related to Guru Sahib himself, (Vaheguru on Earth and elsewhere). So people just being scared of some Mahpurakhs relative would be harder to believe.

The context post 84 is completely different, a comparison cannot be made. Had Sant Ji been alive the sell outs would have been dealt with swiftly or at the very least banished from the Panth and given Tankhaiye.

Yes, let me provide you details of CBI agents on the internet.

That wouldn't be very smart of me, now would it?

Only if you were a CBI agent yourself?

Are you a CBI agent, or do you support them, that you feel you need to protect their identitiies?

Aren't these CBI-wallah the ones who have harmed the Panth a lot?

So why do you feel you need to protect their identities?

Expose them, or are you afraid of exposing yourself?

Lol. Good answer to a chain of stupid questions.

This CBI agent laughs at anything. Always had my suspicions about this agent from nz.

Also Jasbir Singh Rode is credited/blamed for telling Sikhs to boycott elections which led to beanta winning on 10%...

Another comment that beggars belief.

If you wish to comment on this, then please research the history before making any wild accusations. There will always be a comeback, if not in this life, then definitely before Dharam Raj.

Bhai Jasvir Singh had nothing to do with this decision. It was the Panthic Committee, specifically Bittu who decided it, against the wishes of other members. And it destroyed the movement. But it had nothing to do with Bhai Jasvir Singh.

What? I dont get your question. During the Sarbat Khalsa days Khalistan was declared the goal, Rode was declared the jathedar. Then in prison, Rode and govt officials came to agreements. Rode suddenly started seeking out ways to bring people to the negotiation table, some were open to negotiation but the Panthic Committees and their men were not.

Of course you don't get my question, because I feel that you really do not know the ins and outs of this era of Sikh politics.

Who wrote the "Puran Azadi" statement?

Who made the 180 degree turn?

Who became the scapegoat?

Who benefitted from it most?

These are all questions you need to know the answers to understand this.