Paris Shootings: Many Dead In Multiple Attacks

JSinghnz

You moan about white man this and white man that yet you still live in the white man's country.

If you don't like it here go find yourself another country to live in where there are no white people.

Well, we had our own country before they came in and screwed it up, didn't we. Do you think I'd miss this opportunity to view their own decline first hand. Ghulaam mentality muppet.

Well, we had our own country before they came in and screwed it up, didn't we. Do you think I'd miss this opportunity to view their own decline first hand. Ghulaam mentality muppet.

so the british handed india back and then a few years later thousands of Indians followed the british back over to the uk. If you don't like a country then don't visit and never live there,plenty of other countries to choose.

WJKK WJKF

As we all know governments and media will only report on what they wish to be reported. The events which will be recorded down, will be of their choice and from their angle.

There will always be a distinction based on colour and the value of life, unfortunately it will always in majority be that a white life is more than a coloured life. History tells us this.

Governments of countries have robbed and raped other countries to now call themselves "world powers".

This threat affects us all on a day to day basis. It is different from the nazi regime, as this ideology is being passed on to the younger generations of the fanatics and the method off war is different, as

they are told to have more children and populate Europe and have a majority vote. We will at one point be heavily outnumbered. Whether we live in a democratic society or not, we simply are not having children at the rate of Muslims all around the world.

I think that's a point we kinda miss. I think it will reach a point where the worlds population will be a majority of Muslim born or Muslim converts and destruction will take place when they destroy one another.

We as sikhs today cannot stop bickering with one another to make a stand, we are neither physically strong enough nor mentally.

We must look within ourselves to see what we can do on an individual basis and then as one unit, the Khalsa panth!

so the british handed india back and then a few years later thousands of Indians followed the british back over to the uk. If you don't like a country then don't visit and never live there,plenty of other countries to choose.

I do what I want mate, like Brits did.

You aren't anyone to tell me what to do. Now go crawl up some goray backside where you belong.

We as sikhs today cannot stop bickering with one another to make a stand, we are neither physically strong enough nor mentally.

We must look within ourselves to see what we can do on an individual basis.

Simply put: Physical training as a norm, the cultivation of mental strength and identity so you don't perceive yourself as any less than any other community (you know loads of our lot have inferiority complexes to goray for historical reasons for example). Finally, having enough intelligence to know what to actually argue about and not get embroiled in petty non-issues (i.e.. mummy mummy he used a word that sounds like swearing waahhhh!!!) In absence of this intelligence, having people strong enough to swiftly cut down the minor issue cry babies before they waste even more time on irrelevant things.

Most of these puppoos haven't even grasped how things could quickly turn ugly for us out here.

Simply put: Physical training as a norm, the cultivation of mental strength and identity so you don't perceive yourself as any less than any other community (you know loads of our lot have inferiority complexes to goray for historical reasons for example). Finally, having enough intelligence to know what to actually argue about and not get embroiled in petty non-issues (i.e.. mummy mummy he used a word that sounds like swearing waahhhh!!!) In absence of this intelligence, having people strong enough to swiftly cut down the minor issue cry babies before they waste even more time on irrelevant things.

Most of these puppoos haven't even grasped how things could quickly turn ugly for us out here.

WJKK WJKF

We as sikhs lack and have lost our beautiful martial tradition due to the British because at one point we was a threat to their domination of the world. Once when we sikhs walked panjab like devte armed too the teeth, we now wonder from corner to corner, as skinny as young children wearing ceremonial swords to which the majority have no knowledge of how to use them.

Let's all get back to our core principals, baktki and shakti.

I do what I want mate, like Brits did.

You aren't anyone to tell me what to do. Now go crawl up some goray backside where you belong.

you can certainly do what you like starting with leaving a country you hate, why are you here? Free education free nhs, equal opportunities and freedom, everything you won't get india, you sound like muslim with your attitude

you can certainly do what you like starting with leaving a country you hate, why are you here? Free education free nhs, equal opportunities and freedom, everything you won't get india, you sound like muslim with your attitude

It's almost been 70 years since India has had independence, and still Indians moan about how they were robbed.

Yet they are very different quiet about how a lot of the current elite of India benefitted and aided the British in the loot whilst they also profited.

Even to this day there are Indians who are looting India and putting their ill gotten wealth into tax havens set up by those dastardly white people.