Paris Shootings: Many Dead In Multiple Attacks

JSinghnz

It's almost been 70 years since India has had independence, and still Indians moan about how they were robbed.

Yet they are very different quiet about how a lot of the current elite of India benefitted and aided the British in the loot whilst they also profited.

Even to this day there are Indians who are looting India and putting their ill gotten wealth into tax havens set up by those dastardly white people.

WJKK WJKF

Veer/penji, 70 years is not along time at all. When India go "Indpendence" my family had to leave all their property both business and personal homes, all their possessions and the places they called their own. My grandmother walked with nothing but the clothes on her back and her children from Lahore to patiala. My grandmother said that the British soldiers just watched while they were in constant danger. If it wasn't for the Gurkhas and their own sikhs protecting them, they would of certainly been killed.

So, when people have lost everything and have to start off from scratch again, I'm sure you will understand a difference of opinion.

WJKK WJKF

Veer/penji, 70 years is not along time at all. When India go "Indpendence" my family had to leave all their property both business and personal homes, all their possessions and the places they called their own. My grandmother walked with nothing but the clothes on her back and her children from Lahore to patiala. My grandmother said that the British soldiers just watched while they were in constant danger. If it wasn't for the Gurkhas and their own sikhs protecting them, they would of certainly been killed.

So, when people have lost everything and have to start off from scratch again, I'm sure you will understand a difference of opinion.

I was not talking about partition.

However, this topic has gone way off topic.

Islam is the root cause of this. Islam truly is a cancer to mankind. I mean wherever you have Muslims you'll have problems which include terrorism, drug dealing, fraud, racist attacks ect. The world is tired of these ppl the only so.ution is mass deportations with all this said we still got apneh kissing muzzy bund

They ain't going anywhere soon. You not notice how many of them there are?

I guarantee another thing - if goray ever mass deported sullay, we'd be put in our place straight after.

Let goray and sullay fight it out. Sullay actually got some genuine grievances too, with goray chaal markay jumping into their lands for tehl.

Just because some of us aren't blindly gorayaan de chumchay, doesn't make us sullah ar5e-kissers.

They ain't going anywhere soon. You not notice how many of them there are?

I guarantee another thing - if goray ever mass deported sullay, we'd be put in our place straight after.

Let goray and sullay fight it out. Sullay actually got some genuine grievances too, with goray chaal markay jumping into their lands for tehl.

Just because some of us aren't blindly gorayaan de chumchay, doesn't make us sullah ar5e-kissers.

It ain get nothing to do with Goreh or tehl all this has been instructed in the Quran n Hadith. In the west all minorities start off by not assimilating ect but over time become a part of wider society but this doesn't happen with Muslims they jus straight up wanna take over. N if there were mass deportations Sikhs would be safe as we are law abiding and seen as a model minority

If the Muslims were sent packing you'd see a lot of improvement like for one decrease in rapes, heroine use ect

WJKK WJKF

I disagree with the opinions above. People have to be treated on a one to one basis.

The Khalsa should never stand back, justice for an innocent is a must. For the Khalsa, the colour is irrelevant on choosing sides, as is the religion. It's simply fighting for justice and humanity and the right to live under the land of the law with your own faith.

Islamic terrorism needs to be fought and defeated, however that doesn't mean all Muslims follow the terrorists doctrine or are terrorists.

Read our history and take inspiration on how our guru sahibans reacted and dealt with the same situation in a different period of time. Our guru is still right here with us, do we as sikhs really think by standing back our guru would be proud of his Khalsa watching innocent lives being murdered?

I doubt it very much!

It ain get nothing to do with Goreh or tehl all this has been instructed in the Quran n Hadith. In the west all minorities start off by not assimilating ect but over time become a part of wider society but this doesn't happen with Muslims they jus straight up wanna take over. N if there were mass deportations Sikhs would be safe as we are law abiding and seen as a model minority

If the Muslims were sent packing you'd see a lot of improvement like for one decrease in rapes, heroine use ect

What are you? A simple simon?

Even goray are now acknowledging the growth of jihadism as a consequence of their foreign policies. Where were the ISIS types in Libya or Iraq before certain people destabilised the regions? How comes Yahzdis AND Christians lived there for CENTURIES without going through what they are going through now?

What about Afghanistan, who trained the people that went on to become the Taliban when Russia was trying their thing?

Mate, I'm a ghetto Sikh too, but unlike you I educated myself and learned to use my brain. You should try it.