Paris Shootings: Many Dead In Multiple Attacks

JSinghnz

Normal joe public need to realise the reality of RAAJ NEETI

Even ramchandra etc used to wage war to expand its territory just like in Iraq today

Normal citizens are just tax paying cows with rich ones getting greater powers

The world is in a horrible state far from the haleemi RAAJ sarbat da Bala that the greatest BABA NANAK SAID

Have I said that

Why do you come to such conclusions

To answer your question is that ethically it's unacceptable

But look at since satyug two things have always occurred war and exploitation

It's good to be clear.

Thing is, when we live in the west, whose governments like to constantly bang on about their 'fairness' 'ethics' and 'morality' in stark contrast to the '3rd world', we should hook these people up for their slimy hypocrisy at every opportunity.

And this is serious business, hundreds of thousands of civilians end up dying either directly or indirectly as a consequence of their shenanigans.

What recent events in England have shown us is that it IS POSSIBLE to pressurise governments into reigning in their imperialistic mindsets. But, people like Americans who are more dumb with their politics, and get hyped up by any fudhoo (ala Donald Trump, George W. Bush), probably couldn't do this.

I see what happens in Punjab and despite those weak Sikh leaders like dadueal or dadterawala

Only dhan dhan sant Jarnail singh maharaj was the yug putsch of the 20th century just like dashmesh puta he gave his all for the betterment of society

But remember these words of sant kartar singh Ji Maharishi that the karma shall occur upon the Hindus

Just look today at the state of Bollywood....it's no more than a prostitusion mafia who are poisoning Hindus

I say that poverty in Punjab is good because the Silhs will remain strong whilst the rest of India becomes weak to greed and lust

Watching the non-stop news, there's one thing I can't help but think about: My children.....and how their lives are never gonna be worth as much as the white man's lives.

I mean lets look at the facts of Thursday and Friday. On Thursday ISIS bombed the shiites of Beirut. Bombs went off all over Beirut and many many shiites died, icluding children and death toll still rising. No non-stop news for them. No emergency press conferences by Obama and Cameron for them. No govt buildings being lit up in Lebanese colours for them.

One day later ISIS do it in Paris.

All human life is special. All human life is valuable. But clearly some humans are worth more than others. So when Hollande, Cameron and Obama talk about "humanity" remember that.

I dont think thats the issue. For one France is much closer to home for most of us, so it impacts us more. Second, people dying in an area that has been at war for years and years simply wont get much media attention anymore. Everyday there are attacks in the middle east, you're not going to go indepth on all of them.

Watching the non-stop news, there's one thing I can't help but think about: My children.....and how their lives are never gonna be worth as much as the white man's lives.

I mean lets look at the facts of Thursday and Friday. On Thursday ISIS bombed the shiites of Beirut. Bombs went off all over Beirut and many many shiites died, icluding children and death toll still rising. No non-stop news for them. No emergency press conferences by Obama and Cameron for them. No govt buildings being lit up in Lebanese colours for them.

One day later ISIS do it in Paris.

All human life is special. All human life is valuable. But clearly some humans are worth more than others. So when Hollande, Cameron and Obama talk about "humanity" remember that.

Mate your life as a Sikh as a brown person as an asian is worth less than a white atheist/christian/jews its as simple as that. The sooner we accept the cold hard facts the sooner we can fight for equality and respect for Sikh human rights.

Just as in the white centric western world the white gays lives were not seen as equal worth a few decades ago just as white women lives were not seen as of equal worth or representation but now they run the social media networks, they run show biz, they run the political agenda, they run mainstream media news, they have future prospects and lifestyles and better pay than non-white minority group men.

So Sikhs and other non-white minority groups will have to fight for equal human life worth. If you don't fight if you don't complain you would get anything simple as that