Paris Shootings: Many Dead In Multiple Attacks

JSinghnz

Funny how black lives matter when a black guy gets shot by a police officer but not when there is so much black on black crime and black people are shooting and killing other black people.

I don't know, there was a strong movement in the 90s in America amongst blacks trying to tackle this. The Hip Hop of that time has lots of references to this.

But we could also apply the same principle to apnay in Panjab. The amount of violence and theft over land inbetween families has become a cultural fact that is just quietly tolerated now. Same thing in Vancouver, a good few apnay knocking off other apnay over drug deals. But let a police man kill an apnay over there and do you think our lot wont react vigorously to that?

Read what Ranjeet's post just after you posted this and you'll understand just what I'm trying to tell you.

Did you bother to read the link I posted?

‘A life is a life’: Corbyn accuses MSM of ignoring Beirut, Ankara attacks, focusing more on Paris

I don't know, there was a strong movement in the 90s in America amongst blacks trying to tackle this. The Hip Hop of that time has lots of references to this.

But we could also apply the same principle to apnay in Panjab. The amount of violence and theft over land inbetween families has become a cultural fact that is just quietly tolerated now. Same thing in Vancouver, a good few apnay knocking off other apnay over drug deals. But let a police man kill an apnay over there and do you think our lot wont react vigorously to that?

Did you bother to read the link I posted?

A life is a life: Corbyn accuses MSM of ignoring Beirut, Ankara attacks, focusing more on Paris

Except we don't go looting and burning our own neighbourhoods.

Okay, by that logic so it's only natural for Hindus to play down Sikh deaths in Hindu majority India then yeah? Why are we complaining.

Mate, your arguments are so rubbish, they are irritating to read.

You moan about white man this and white man that yet you still live in the white man's country.

If you don't like it here go find yourself another country to live in where there are no white people.

Guest Jacfsing2

Okay, by that logic so it's only natural for Hindus to play down Sikh deaths in Hindu majority India then yeah? Why are we complaining.

Now your just talking like a child, Hindus will also want to make them look as good as possible. Yes it is natural.

Guest Jacfsing2

Now your just talking like a child, Hindus will also want to make them look as good as possible. Yes it is natural.