How Many Indian Muslims Showed Solidarity With Sikhs For 1984 Anti-Sikh Genocide?

genie

those who were protesting with sikhs were azad kashmiris from uk towns. I gota respect them for standing with us against modi. But at the same time these are the same ones causing problems in the UK and targeting the sikhs in bham etc.

Santa/banta tactics. Pretend they are our friends when it suits them but molest girls at any available opportunity right under our nose, then snigger about how dumb our lot are (for good reason too!)

dw karma will get them, there girls going with sikhs now as wel.

The Sikh girls going with muzzies are 3-4 times more than their girls going out with Sikhs

Sikhs girls are being exploited by those Pakis mirpurias jihadis. Many sikh girls are marrying to their men and converting to Islam. Some of these Sikhs who support UK muslims against Modi ; are either dumb or funded by Pakistan ISI

The Sikh girls going with muzzies are 3-4 times more than their girls going out with Sikhs

Sikhs girls are being exploited by those Pakis mirpurias jihadis. Many sikh girls are marrying to their men and converting to Islam. Some of these Sikhs who support UK muslims against Modi ; are either dumb or funded by Pakistan ISI

not where i live, its now more sikh boys goin with mirpuri girls or watever. You dont live here and ur a hindu anyway LOL, your girls all goin with sikh not that im boasting or anything.

not where i live, its now more sikh boys goin with mirpuri girls or watever. You dont live here and ur a hindu anyway LOL, your girls all goin with sikh not that im boasting or anything.

None of us are concerned about Sikh and Hindu marriage. My cousin is married to a Sikh boy. By the way, I had lived in London for a year. I was shocked to see many Hindu,Sikh girls dating Pakis.

The recent visit by Indian prime minister modi has been met by a large number of ethnic British Indians protesting against him and his BJP hindu nationalist government. It was the congress secular atheist terrorist party which attacked the Golden temple and murdered over 5,000 Sikhs in 3 days of state sanctioned violence in 1984. Many of the congress terrorists were secular hindus and muslims. Hardly any where right wing hindu nationalists because they did not see Sikhs as the enemy.

Now I am really confused why are some brainless British Sikhs protesting against Modi and siding with Indian Guji muslims who have never lent their support or sympathy for Sikhs since 1980's. Some of these British Indian guji muslim's have made jokes about Sikhs on social media and don't seem themselves as part of an Indian society rather more of their separatist muslim collective. So why are our stupid Sikhs always the first to help other peoples causes rather than concentrate on purely Sikh centric issues and movements.

The Hindu nationalist government has no real wish or desire to provoke the Sikhs in a violent confrontation that would be counter productive to their dharmic centric society they want to create. They do want to make muslims / missionary abrahmics either assimilate in their hindu nation or look else where to go. Which i think is fair enough especially since hindus, sikhs and buddhists are forced to tolerate daily humiliation and subjugation in islamic countries like pakistan and afghanistan or convert or get killed.

Some of low IQ Sikhs are not protesting for the rights of afghan Sikhs or pakistani Sikhs getting victimised by muslim societies yet they are quite happy to protesting against modi which I think is very counter productive and not addressing the demographic and geo-political influence problems we have as a panth

Are you serious??????

Have ever read bani and contemplated what the gurus message is?

The evidence is undeniable- modi is complicit in the sectarian murder of hundreds of INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS and has forcibly removed hundreds of Sikhs off their land in gujerat.

A guru ka sikh wouldn't lend support in return for something it is our duty to stand up to tyrants like modi.

Absolutely disgusting channel of thought and comments...

Nanak naam chardikala tere bhaane sarbat da bhalla!

None of us are concerned about Sikh and Hindu marriage. My cousin is married to a Sikh boy. By the way, I had lived in London for a year. I was shocked to see many Hindu,Sikh girls dating Pakis.

lol were u blind? Theres not huge numbers like u say theres plenty of sikh boys who look and dress like pakis as well. Your visa finished after a year so now u gone bye bye