Inappropriate Language

Singhberkshire

Is there a reason you disagree?

Yeah because I've heard infinitely much worse language around everyday human beings where-ever I've worked. From warehouses, building sites, offices in the city, colleges.

Some of you guys are obviously seriously closeted individuals. I don't want to buy into your overly sensitive, pu55y ish. I'm more concerned with being caught up in a violent terrorist incident, or a race attack than the minor crap some of you seem to obsess over.

Everyone I know swears at least occasionally, it's no big deal. I don't know what planet some of you are on. But be prim and proper by all means. Just don't tell me what to do. And you can thank me later for introducing you to the big, bad world.

Please watch the last few seconds of this video, from 4.10 onwards to see another perspective.

Guest Jacfsing2

Yeah because I've heard infinitely much worse language around everyday human beings where-ever I've worked. From warehouses, building sites, offices in the city, colleges.

Some of you guys are obviously seriously closeted individuals. I don't want to buy into your overly sensitive, pu55y ish. I'm more concerned with being caught up in a violent terrorist incident, or a race attack than the minor crap some of you seem to obsess over.

Everyone I know swears at least occasionally, it's no big deal. I don't know what planet some of you are on. But be prim and proper by all means. Just don't tell me what to do. And you can thank me later for introducing you to the big, bad world.

Please watch the last few seconds of this video, from 4.10 onwards to see another perspective.

Most people do lots of bad stuff that Sikhs aren't allowed to do, are you going to do those things as well?

When I was a child I was told to go and wash my mouth out if I swore, and nowadays swearing has become so trendy. People are so fed up with today's world that they simply cannot be bothered to use polite language anymore. Bad language just shows that everyone's has just given up and can't be bothered.

When I grew up many Panjabi men would swear like you'd never believe once the women and children were out of sight. Rightly or wrongly. They were great guys though. Hardworking, straight-forward and straight talking.

People grow up in different environments. Deal with it.

Guest Jacfsing2

When I grew up many Panjabi men would swear like you'd never believe once the women and children were out of sight. Rightly or wrongly. They were great guys though. Hardworking, straight-forward and straight talking.

If they drank and took drugs would that be ok for a real Sikh as well?

Well, I am a grown up now and I swear! So?