Inappropriate Language

Singhberkshire

Guest Jacfsing2

Also if dallySingh101 Ji is using an appropriate word, where's Admin/moderators to notify him of it? I've not seen any comment from them, which they would have done by now or did I miss it, as I haven't been following this topic?

The problem with that is the admin and mod are both heavily inactive.

You have said it all, despite all this the wretched world in which we live, they expect us to maintain polite language!! Just as well, they don't have any dealings with me, if they did, they be utterly shocked! My kind of language is not found in any standard dictionaries of this world, because it would probably be termed as 'BANNED' language! This world of ours can only be described in this kind of lingo. Can you imagine someone describing the recent events everywhere in the world in flowery and sing a song, Bollywood style musical notes, tones and tunes??

I'm sure everyone agrees with these sentiments, we do however also have a duty to listen to our Guru. We all succumb to the 5 evils, but this does not mean we should not at least try to control them. Can you imagine if Guru Sahib did not give us Rehat, we would be no different to the general population some of who do not make any attempt to control their words, eyes, ears and actions.

I agree we should not use inappropriate words on the forum, but whenever I have heard somebody say the mentioned word everybody is talking about in this thread, it's been said mostly by males, but in the context of slang, meaning dumb or i. D. I. O. T and not as them using it as a swear word like the F English word. From my understanding it's used like Fukrey, faltu, fataang, funtoosh in that context.

DallySingh101 Ji is not a besharam, that is not wise to say to somebody either because they have a different vocabulary. Maybe the word used we do not approve of but calling somebody a besharam is also a personal insult. the same as what one is telling the other off for. If he is younger than you Singhberkshire Ji, then rather than you could also use better words to make him aware he is not using the right words, like call him veer Ji or paji and explain exactly why it's not an appropriate word.

Dallysingh101 is very eloquent and precise with everything he says. His posts are extremely educational as well as enlightening and give you an insight into what is happening in this wicked world of ours. His posts are totally balanced, unbiased, objective and total pleasure to read. Dallysingh101's style of expression is unique, original. accurate, humorous at times (when needed), serious when appropriate and extremely sincere, genuine and straight from his heart. So, we really need to encourage him to write even more and not critize or discourage him. I would like to hear him speak. I bet he is a real orator in real life.

Dallysingh101, are you a public speaker by any chance? You should be because you are very articulate and highly skilled!

No you didn't Simran. :nono:

You meant 'inappropriate'.

Aho ohi. In un an lol. The thing is with Dally paji he says it as it is, without the etiquette, and I say things as politely as I can, but believe me there are times when it has been difficult to control the anger and stop myself from swearing too. After we are all human, and do get the 5 thieves effect as InderjitS Ji has mentioned. Some people can write alternative vocabulary but others just write as they literally think in a hurry, but rather than seeing the negative side of Dally paji I see some good posts too. Nobody is perfect, we can only say paji please keep your vocabulary polite Hana ?

Dallysingh101 is very eloquent and precise with everything he says. His posts are extremely educational as well as enlightening and give you an insight into what is happening in this wicked world of ours. His posts are totally balanced, unbiased, objective and total pleasure to read. Dallysingh101's style of expression is unique, original. accurate, humorous at times (when needed), serious when appropriate and extremely sincere, genuine and straight from his heart. So, we really need to encourage him to write even more and not critize or discourage him. I would like to hear him speak. I bet he is a real orator in real life.

Dallysingh101, are you a public speaker by any chance? You should be because you are very articulate and highly skilled!

Get a room you two.

I think I'm gonna be sick.

Aho ohi. In un an lol.

Simran, it is very important to remember when to use the 'in' and when to use the 'un'.

Just to give you some random examples:

'Dallysingh is in-bred'

'Dallysingh is an un-padh'

It is of course Simran very important not to confuse the 'in' with an 'im'.

Just as an example: 'Dallysingh is an impotent eunach' or 'dallysingh is an imbecile'