Inappropriate Language

Singhberkshire

Get a room you two.

I think I'm gonna be sick.

Simran, it is very important to remember when to use the 'in' and when to use the 'un'.

Just to give you some random examples:

'Dallysingh is in-bred'

'Dallysingh is an un-padh'

It is of course Simran very important not to confuse the 'in' with an 'im'.

Just as an example: 'Dallysingh is an impotent eunach' or 'dallysingh is an imbecile'

Jagsaw vir ji, you come across as a nice gentleman after reading your thought provoking posts. It does not become you to say bad things about your fellow forum user, you are obviously a man of high calibre.

I don't think it is very nice to call Dallysingh101 vir ji 'in-bred, un-padh, impotent eunach or imbecile.' He writes what in his opinion is correct and appropriate and to insult him for doing so is not really something anyone should do. In fact, we should encourage people like him to write even more because it is only once in a blue moon writers of such calibre like Dallysingh101 are born. He tells the truth and hits the nail on its head every time without a shred of doubt.

Jagsaw vir ji, you come across as a nice gentleman after reading your thought provoking posts. It does not become you to say bad things about your fellow forum user, you are obviously a man of high calibre.

I don't think it is very nice to call Dallysingh101 vir ji 'in-bred, un-padh, impotent eunach or imbecile.' He writes what in his opinion is correct and appropriate and to insult him for doing so is not really something anyone should do. In fact, we should encourage people like him to write even more because it is only once in a blue moon writers of such calibre like Dallysingh101 are born. He tells the truth and hits the nail on its head every time without a shred of doubt.

I didn't call him anything. If you read my message to Simran I was offering her random made up examples of possible uses of words starting with 'in', 'un' and 'im'.

it is only once in a blue moon writers of such calibre like Dallysingh101 are born.

:biggrin2: You're funny. I like you.

I agree we should not use inappropriate words on the forum, but whenever I have heard somebody say the mentioned word everybody is talking about in this thread, it's been said mostly by males, but in the context of slang, meaning dumb or i. D. I. O. T and not as them using it as a swear word like the F English word. From my understanding it's used like Fukrey, faltu, fataang, funtoosh in that context.

DallySingh101 Ji is not a besharam, that is not wise to say to somebody either because they have a different vocabulary. Maybe the word used we do not approve of but calling somebody a besharam is also a personal insult. the same as what one is telling the other off for. If he is younger than you Singhberkshire Ji, then rather than you could also use better words to make him aware he is not using the right words, like call him veer Ji or paji and explain exactly why it's not an appropriate word.

Read the first post on this thread. It was a polite request. From reading the responses here it would appear there are more besharams than I first thought. Using that disgusting punjabi swear word referring to a woman's genital on the same platform forum where we talk about our Guruji's?? No I dong think so. If you think it's ok then carry on. Ask those more educated than yourselves. Ask you mothers. I challenge you. I'm out of this site. It would appear tht there are a lot of young chat by type uneducated so called Sikhs here. My buddies were right about this it would appear .

Dallysingh101 is very eloquent and precise with everything he says. His posts are extremely educational as well as enlightening and give you an insight into what is happening in this wicked world of ours. His posts are totally balanced, unbiased, objective and total pleasure to read. Dallysingh101's style of expression is unique, original. accurate, humorous at times (when needed), serious when appropriate and extremely sincere, genuine and straight from his heart. So, we really need to encourage him to write even more and not critize or discourage him. I would like to hear him speak. I bet he is a real orator in real life.

Dallysingh101, are you a public speaker by any chance? You should be because you are very articulate and highly skilled!

Mate, you flatter me like I'm not used to with the above.... lol

No, I'm not an orator, but I have worked as a teacher which sort of forces you to stand up and speak in front of groups.

Read the first post on this thread. It was a polite request. From reading the responses here it would appear there are more besharams than I first thought. Using that disgusting punjabi swear word referring to a woman's genital on the same platform forum where we talk about our Guruji's?? No I dong think so. If you think it's ok then carry on. Ask those more educated than yourselves. Ask you mothers. I challenge you. I'm out of this site. It would appear tht there are a lot of young chat by type uneducated so called Sikhs here. My buddies were right about this it would appear .

I don't need to ask my mother anything, I'm old enough to answer myself. Probably around your age paji. I haven't said I agree with the word used, I've just pointed out how it's used nowadays by youngsters. Fine call me a besharam as if I care, obviously you don't understand anything. It's never been used by the elder generation, but the youngsters nowadays use it literally as a slang word.

I've only stated the facts, not encouraged the use of it and I am aware what it means. So if you know it's a word used for women's genitals, rather than falling to that level yourself, you being older should also samjhaa him of why not to use it, rather than insulting him yourself too.

How does that make you any wiser than the youngsters then ?

My point is he does have some good posts, but if you are judging him on just his choice of one inappropriate word, don't you also have the duty of making him understand with compassion as he is younger than you ?

You should also ask those more educated than yourself SinghBerkshire Ji, how to deal with youngsters, rather than jumping in and using aggressive insults too. Since you being elder to him, you could have handled it better, as you know some youngsters just don't like being told in an aggressive way, like a few others on here, especially certain females who have different methods of insults. But cover them up with frilly talk.

I've also had messages from people on here about certain members but I don't jump in to say she is a besharam. But I think I should from now since you've said it, I should tar a leaf out of your book too.

Get a room you two.

I think I'm gonna be sick.

Simran, it is very important to remember when to use the 'in' and when to use the 'un'.

Just to give you some random examples:

'Dallysingh is in-bred'

'Dallysingh is an un-padh'

It is of course Simran very important not to confuse the 'in' with an 'im'.

Just as an example: 'Dallysingh is an impotent eunach' or 'dallysingh is an imbecile'

See, I notice you don't have any problem with offensive language.

Watch and learn certain overly sensitive people.

<My reaction> Yawn.

See, you don't have to get your knickers in a twist over every little thing!