Is Khalistan Needed

sikhstudent99

Hypothetical question.

Let's say Congress had accepted the Anandpur Resolution. How does this alter history?

You mean everything happened for no reason at all? So many lives were lost because the Congress was playing hide and seek with the sikhs? One minute she liked Babba ji and the next she did what she did. That silly old she-crow!! What's happened has happened and it cannot be erased from our minds or history books. So many people have already died, this line of questioning cannot bring them all back now.

We need 'education' more desperately than anything else. We need to educate our kom, not only with paper degrees but with the 'actual' thing. Policy making requires an educated intelligent brain which is well equipped with many other qualities such as insight, wisdom, morality, deep thinking, courage, free from corruption, free from avarice etc.. We will definitely need good Policies and their makers!! Do you know the meaning of the term 'democracy? Does an average citizen of Punjab know the definition of democracy? So, you still think India/Punjab in particular can be defined as a democracy in spite of all the recent events?

I started answering your query but I have only just realized that you don't even know the meaning of democracy. Give me one good example of a democratic country in our present day times and I will know that you know the definition of the big word 'democracy!' Do you see our present day so called democracies behaving like democracies when you read or listen to the news? In my view, if India is a democracy it is definitely not behaving like one.

Spot on Kheerja bro!