Malhi Pardhan Of Sgss Southall Exposed

pangaphish

I ain't going to lie: these dads and uncles sound like complete pu55ies.

What kind of people are these? They sound like the type someone could easily round up and and incinerate in large ovens without too much trouble.

I think it's a Southall (or thereabouts) kinda thing. Anyone tried getting up to that kind of pendu palaver around here, they'd get a severe tongue lashing and would be sent on their way. Of course, that's not to say classic UK Gurdwara committee politics hasn't been enacted in most places where there's a considerable Sikh population, but rounding up old men and "encouraging" them through various means to vote for one committee or the other just sounds too third world for my liking.

Funny thing is, in the last elections, which malhi won, malhis party used dirty tactics, which jagsaw mentions, such as hired thugs and intimidation. For example, jagraj singh (BoS) and other chardikalah sikhs, setup a new party TPV (tera panth vasse-youth party). Members of the party were subjected to disgraceful taunts and pathetic lies were spread all over london by malhis party about the TPV party members, esp the women. All to discredit of course. Check the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/terapanthvasse/photos/a.807791815900424.1073741828.807285842617688/852998111379794/?type=1

https://naujawani.com/blog/dirty-politics-committee-elections-and-decentralisation

You sound like a Norwegian or Dane that has not got the slightest bit of experience or inkiling about Sikh / Punjabi attitudes towards elections, i.e how they are conducted in Punjab, Southall, Surrey or Toronto.

Just out of interest, what is your background and which area of the UK are you from ?

Mate, maybe all this is a norm in peasant societies, but I'd be pretty shocked if other communities in the free world had their people pretty much frog-marched into electoral booths against their wills like you appear to be suggesting.

What damn difference does it make where I'm from in the UK - does that make any difference to the stupidity you've outlined above?

Are you seriously telling me elders in your local community are coerced into voting election after election? If they are, they must be retarded cowards or something. Pull the other one. They're probably getting a bottle of Chivas Regal for their troubles or something.

I think it's a Southall (or thereabouts) kinda thing. Anyone tried getting up to that kind of pendu palaver around here, they'd get a severe tongue lashing and would be sent on their way. Of course, that's not to say classic UK Gurdwara committee politics hasn't been enacted in most places where there's a considerable Sikh population, but rounding up old men and "encouraging" them through various means to vote for one committee or the other just sounds too third world for my liking.

Okay,deepest darkest west London.... <cough cough>

I see, they are using OLD people.

I have to say, if people where routinely abusing grandpas in this way in other places, there would be a backlash from younger people in the families. They'd (at the very least) stop their elders engaging with these people.

Southall...... concentrated, unchallenged pendu mentality over them sides. People like Jagsaw are the product.

Whatever happened to Sohi anyways?

What damn difference does it make where I'm from in the UK - does that make any difference to the stupidity you've outlined above?

The 'difference' we're talking about is the difference between you and everyone else here. The fact that you possess a childlike innocence about how the Southall Singh Sabha elections are conducted. Its difficult to imagine how a 'Sikh' on a 'Sikh' forum living in the UK could have grown up so sheltered and unaware of things like this. Thus, given how you know so little it was valid to simply query where you're from.

You seem to know so little and when that fact is pointed out you get so worked up....despite the fact that you like to tell others on the 'swearing thread' to stop getting so worked up. All in all, very childlike qualities......if not 'fake-like' qualities.

Southall...... concentrated, unchallenged pendu mentality over them sides. People like Jagsaw are the product.

You dumbness is reaching new (low) levels Dallsingh101. Firstly, I am from Hounslow so my family are not even members of Southall sngh sabha. Secondly, every Sikh on planet earth except you knew how the southall singh sabha elections are conducted and yet, given how pathetic that makes you look, you say everyone but YOU is a 'pendu' ???

I swear, you are without a doubt the most useless poster on this forum. People need to look back at every thread you rear your ugly head and see what you always do there. You always ddo what you did on this one. This one had united Sikhs....united in intellectual thought...no argument. But, as usual, for no reason whatsoever, you absolutely love to rush and change the course of discussion with one of your trademark 'pendus' type messages. 'Pendus' this.....'pendus' that. Just look at the discussion on this thread has completely lost its shape and form the very second you came on to the scene. You are highly toxic dalsingh. You do this same thing on every thread you visit. Everywhere you go you try and ruin a discussion by deliberately using sinister tactics to disparage Sikhs from rural backgrounds (i.e jatts) in an underhand way. Thats all you're here for and this thread is testament to that. Either that or you really are so pathetic and childlike that you didn't know the obvious about southall singh sabha. Either way, you're not looking too clever here.

UK parchaaraks and education,

It's a disturbing trend to witness UK parchaaraks discourage western, orthodox education at the expense of Sikhi-based education. If a parchaarak was a surgeon or a tax accountant, parents would look upon such individuals as ideal role models for their children. Parents would say "look kids, here is an example of someone who maintained their Sikhi saroop, became a professional lawyer (or whatever) and is preaching on the weekends". Instead, the current crop of parchaaraks give the impression that to become a "really religious Sikh", one has to give up their education, career, professional life etc. This simply feeds into the narrative from when we were kids, which is that all the rich, successful Sikhs are clean shaven and that if you wear a turban, you'll end up in the gurudwara 24/7 with no prospects. I may be exaggerating to a degree to make my point, but you get my drift. This narrative feeds into the minds of young girls when looking for a partner. They look at a Singh and think "probably backwards, less educated".

I wish the UK born parchaaraks didn't give up on professional jobs/careers. It sends out the wrong message to the youth.

Mate, maybe all this is a norm in peasant societies, but I'd be pretty shocked if other communities in the free world had their people pretty much frog-marched into electoral booths against their wills like you appear to be suggesting.

Are you seriously telling me elders in your local community are coerced into voting election after election? If they are, they must be retarded cowards or something. Pull the other one. They're probably getting a bottle of Chivas Regal for their troubles or something.

Pretty much spot on. The uneducated pindoo types can easily be lead like sheep , offer them a bottle of whiskey and they'll queue up to vote for you.

Intimidation and coercion you can understand in countries like India. In the UK this is not a valid excuse. Seriously , its laughable to think people can be rounded up , taken from their houses and transported to Gurdwaras to vote and they don't have enough common sense, education balls or "anakh" to resist this ?

I would be careful to label people less educated as "pendus" . They can be a lot smarter than the more conventionally educated.

Agree, pendus are not dumb either. When vote time used to come, my grandparents used to get persuaded to vote by different committee members. But my grandma was so cool, and used to tell them to their face what she thought of them lol, and how they voting for them she wouldn't benefit from it as a member of the sangat. We used to think as kids, 'oh no what's she doing'. But as we grew older, we realised she had a brilliant approach, and it did bring on a few red faces. In the end after grandmas telling offs they used to leave with shame. She used to say, " main onu vote payungi, jera sangat le kuch karuga. Twada vangar tha gappa Mari jande, karde kuch nai. Main nai vote pauni twanu ! ". And used to send them on their way.