Sikh Man Mistaken For Terrorist In Auckland Coffee Shop

singhbj singh

remember travelling on the tube with the family the weekend after the London bombings ...Man those cold stares and prickly energies ....funny thing is my bro just younger than me was driving buses that day 7/7/ and had only clocked off driving that number route going through Tavistock Square about half hour before and knew the driver who was driving the bus (out of East London garage) that had exploded .

remember travelling on the tube with the family the weekend after the London bombings ...Man those cold stares and prickly energies ....funny thing is my bro just younger than me was driving buses that day 7/7/ and had only clocked off driving that number route going through Tavistock Square about half hour before and knew the driver who was driving the bus (out of East London garage) that had exploded .

There's going to be A LOT more of that if the ish hits the fan here. I'm already seeing depressed, dejected looking 'asians' on the public transport as a consequence of the Paris attacks. Imagine what will happen if (more likely when) they happen here?