Is The Universe A Simulation?

CanadianSingh

Our universe is a beautiful place. The universe holds a lot of secrets, but I want to know if the universe is actually a simulation. I know I sound a bit wacko, but I am just wondering. When I think of the universe, I just think of god coding us Earth and adding a bunch of life. Watching our progress. Do you folks think, that this universe is a simulation created by God?

In asa di // baba ji answers your question so read it

the true form of God is nirgun no creation only on his own in sat chit anand jot swaroop

those human beings who absolve the lifento the atma through the medium of the shabad merge into God the rest of humanity remains in the cycle of physical transmigration including dev life and ghosts and animals etc

Guest Jacfsing2

Vah, kya baat hai? From fighting with a classmate over crayons a few months back, to questioning the very fabric of our reality a la Jean Baudrillard. It's like the desi version of Flowers for Algernon.

Sadly most of the Sangat agreed with him about fighting for crayons, (the way some internet warriors are?).

such a horrible attitude

Some of you are incredibly gullible. A dose of healthy cynicism isn't anything to be sniffed at.

Go read his posts from day one (there aren't many) and then tell me something about him doesn't stink. Then you can continue with your hand wringing. Until then, you have NO idea what you're talking about.