Black Man Awarded Huge Compensation From Itv

singh598

Guest Jacfsing2

Don't be that guy; the brown person with a turban and beard moaning about political correctness. You do have a turban and beard?

The answer to your question is yes; however, I dislike that he got money simply for being called a liar(or black), I bet if a Gurmukh sued the company for something important then the entire idea would get shutdown or they'd probably be making some Sardar jokes or "whatnot".

The answer to your question is yes; however, I dislike that he got money simply for being called a liar(or black), I bet if a Gurmukh sued the company for something important then the entire idea would get shutdown or they'd probably be making some Sardar jokes or "whatnot".

You're making a lot of assumptions and leaps in logic. A lot.

Guest Jacfsing2

You're making a lot of assumptions and leaps in logic. A lot.

I apologize for that; however, there are various groups with different biases, (this includes everyone who's not Vaheguru Ji), and with our differences we try to turn it around to support our own views. (In other words making our views the one that is what people must say to be considered popular, there is a reason that there are no MAJOR Sikh news network). I still do apologize, for my deep flaw in logic without explaining myself.