Muslim Pedo @amiiidonalon On Twitter Pretended To Be Sikh To Groom Sikh Girls To Islam

genie

https://twitter.com/amiiidonalon

This rat has been using al-taqiya (deception) very slyly he operates a few "british asian" facebook pages where its all pro-islamic propaganda and jokes against non-muslim religions.

If you analyse his tweets he has been following hindu and sikh girls on twitter for a 2-3years and pretended to be a Sikh chatting dirty to girls and then all of a sudden start of last year he started to show his true colours and islamification agenda by posting pro-islamic tweets pretending to have "reverted" to islam.

We need to make Sikh girls aware of such tactics.

This rat has been using al-taqiya (deception) very slyly he operates a few "british asian" facebook pages where its all pro-islamic propaganda and jokes against non-muslim religions.

If you analyse his tweets he has been following hindu and sikh girls on twitter for a 2-3years and pretended to be a Sikh chatting dirty to girls and then all of a sudden start of last year he started to show his true colours and islamification agenda by posting pro-islamic tweets pretending to have "reverted" to islam.

One shouldn't trust anybody on the Internet anyways.

Guest Jacfsing2

This is just a slight bit of foolishness from those people on both sides. First being that a Sikh must take Amrit or have the plans to take Amrit someday as written in the Akal Takht Maryada, and Second because most everyone who is following him doesn't know the real him or know anything about him, he's not a celebrity so he can make any lies. (But the biggest lie is saying that he's a former Sikh which is pure buffoonery as real Sikhs don't convert).

This is just a slight bit of foolishness from those people on both sides. First being that a Sikh must take Amrit or have the plans to take Amrit someday as written in the Akal Takht Maryada, and Second because most everyone who is following him doesn't know the real him or know anything about him, he's not a celebrity so he can make any lies. (But the biggest lie is saying that he's a former Sikh which is pure buffoonery as real Sikhs don't convert).

Meanwhile, in the real world, non-Gursikhs continue to identify themselves as Sikhs, whether you like it or not. What can you do to stop them?

"...plans to take Amrit..." Nice little disclaimer there to protect yourself from claims of hypocrisy. So, tell me, how long do you envisage this "planning" stage lasting for you? ;)

Guest Jacfsing2

Meanwhile, in the real world, non-Gursikhs continue to identify themselves as Sikhs, whether you like it or not. What can you do to stop them?

"...plans to take Amrit..." Nice little disclaimer there to protect yourself from claims of hypocrisy. So, tell me, how long do you envisage this "planning" stage lasting for you? ;)

Within the time of Vaisakhi of 2016, (I've already decided; however, there aren't that many Amrit Sanchars where I'm from,) also the idea about believing in Amrit is from the Akal Takht Maryada. (I apologize if I spoke in ego.)

Ive seen this guy before, he used to have a picture of a black man as his own, now all of a sudden, hes showin himself as a ex-sikh whos asian. The guys a complete charlatan.