Sources Of Protein?

Guest Jacfsing2

Same here. lol

What is a trx?

TRX is a total resistance exercise. You can do all sorts of body weight exercises on it. It's awesome for when I go too dis and can't get a hold of weights. Just strap it onto a tree or the ceiling and start your workouts!

Dally you should get one!

TRX is a total resistance exercise. You can do all sorts of body weight exercises on it. It's awesome for when I go too dis and can't get a hold of weights. Just strap it onto a tree or the ceiling and start your workouts!

Dally you should get one!

Looks interesting. Have you got one?

I find I always snap the ish of of stuff like that for some reason? I bought these 'rings' to hang off my pull up bar but they took so long to set up and then there is so much extra sh1t flapping about when you use them, then some clasp thing on them stopped being secure that I don't use them anymore.

How do you and your family feel about this?

If I was in the US and I could legally carry a gun. I'd be strapped. Seriously. Concealed weapon permit and that.

What happened? Crapped yourself at the very thought of the question Singh? lol <I'm messing>

Important:

Certain people earlier in thread were saying that broccoli was a good source of protein. I just checked it out and that seems like pure lies! It has 3 to 5g of protein per 100g for God's sake!

Head's up! Whilst broccoli is awesome in your diet for other reasons it does NOT appear to be a good source of protein. Certain people need to actually do a few searches on nutritional values of foods before they post misleading information.

Guest Jacfsing2

What happened? Crapped yourself at the very thought of the question Singh? lol <I'm messing>

Important:

Certain people earlier in thread were saying that broccoli was a good source of protein. I just checked it out and that seems like pure lies! It has 3 to 5g of protein per 100g for God's sake!

Head's up! Whilst broccoli is awesome in your diet for other reasons it does NOT appear to be a good source of protein. Certain people need to actually do a few searches on nutritional values of foods before they post misleading information.

I apologize for the late response; however, I personally don't own a gun, (I didn't get a notification or a quote which caused a late reply). Also for some odd reason I didn't see the responses on this topic because of some strange thing on my mobile browser.