Must Read

stingers12

• 5 years later...

2023: The Earth’s orbit will change (nobody really knows what this means).  - similar been mooted by some kathavachaks

2025: The population of Europe will reach almost zero. - interesting but unlikely I think 

2028: Mankind will fly to Venus, in hope of finding new sources of energy.  ?

2043: Europe’s transformation into an Islamic caliphate is complete. Rome is named the capital. The world’s economy thrives under Muslim rule.  - Doubt it unless the middle East invades Europe

On 12/8/2015 at 2:47 PM, jkvlondon said:

probably due for an aberration...i can't see caliphate by that date because that would make karninama and rajnama wrong ...however i agree that there will be major depopulation of the world via hidden sterilisation via mandatory vaccination schedule (look up polysorbate 80 and infertlity; tetanus vaccine and sterlisation) polysorbate 80 is in flu shots being forced on all working peeps in public service jobs in USA and hey are pushing for mandatory jabs in europe too. South America and African countries are very wary of free jabs from WHO as these are the main vehicles of these drugs

Seems like we have our very own Bebe Vangah on this forum. ?

I don't know whether to be impressed or worried.