Sikhnet Annual Report - $625,000.00 Income

Sikhistan

My intentions are not to attack anyone but to raise the awareness.

http://report.sikhnet.com/

According to their annual report they did this in 2015:

1. #PrayforPunjab
2. Gurbani Media Center and SikhNet Radio

3. 4th Annual Siri Guru Granth Sahib Conference

4. Parliament of the World’s Religions

5. Camp Miri Piri

6. Sikh Naujawan Academy

7. Teaching in Amritsar, India

8. Yuba City Guru Gaddi Divas Celebrations

9. Sikh Camps in Canada and the UK

10. Inspiration - Kaur Movie

11. Katha App

12. SikhNet Inspirations Videos

13. SikhNet Daily News

14. SikhNet Youth Online Film Festival

15. SikhNet Children’s Audio Stories

INCOME
2015-Financials-Revenue4.jpg

EXPENSES

2015-Financials-Expenses5.jpg

--------

Being in computer related job, i can tell you that it does not take more than half a millon dollar to run something like sikhnet. The reason i am saying this is that out of 15 accomplishment they listed, MAJORITY of them are NOT arranged or organized by Sikhnet. For example, the world parliament in utah was not organised by sikhnet. The camps in uk, canada and other countries are not organised by sikhnet and i am 100% sure that the travel expense are taken care by organizers by itself. Just because "ONE" is attending the event such as Nagar Kirtan, does not make you eligible to gather funds on that. Is the program expense with price tag of $365K is their payroll? i believe that there are only three main employees. $20,000 rent is the room space inside Gurdwara Sahib in the middle of desert is also raising concern. They are even hiring outside company to build their website.

The only expense that i personally can justify is their full server hosting cost, programming cost for the website, and maximum of $500/month office rent cost, Not more than 50K payroll cost.

Guest Jacfsing2

The way Yogi Bhajan and his devotees work is quite strange. On the outside they say Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the complete form of the Guru; however, when you actually see what they do in their centers they actually promote Bhajan as their main baba. No different than then Radha Swamis and all them Pseudo-Sikhs.

"Gurbani media center "is big Hit.

True !

They got additional funding from 'Sikh Spirit Foundation' to work on Gurbani Center ($25K) and another funding from 'Avtar Singh' for the mobile app (Undisclosed).

The SikhNet Gurbani Media Center app is now available for FREE thanks to the generous support of Avtar Singh Dhamija, of Akal Engineers and Consultants Ltd, Canada. http://www.sikhnet.com/gurbani/mobile

We've done it! Because of your generosity, along with the wonderful offer from the Sikh Spirit Foundation to match your donations Dollar-for-Dollar, we have now raised enough to get the new Gurbani Media Center online! Thank you for supporting this project! http://www.sikhnet.com/GurbaniMediaCenter