Sign in to follow this  

13 Days Naam Simran Smagam And Larivaar Katha

In Memory of Shahibzadey Shaheedi, Naam Simran Smagam is happening at Darbar Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Walsall, West-Midlands.

Sangat Ji,
We are fast approaching the 'festive season' again this year, but what does this time of the year really mean for Sikhs? This is the time of the year that one of the biggest sacrifices in history was given by our father Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj.
In the month of Poh Maharaj sacrificed his four sons, his mother and countless Sikhs in the name of dharam. This was the fulfilment of a promise Guru Gobind Singh Ji made in 1699 when he, as Guru, knelt down in front of the Panj Pyaare and begged them for the gift of Amrit. The Panj asked Guru Sahib what he will give to receive this Amrit and Maharaj said they will sacrifice their entire family to get this divine gift.
In memory of this Baljit Singh will be doing a daily katha over 13 Days telling the full story. This is part of the Naam Simran Smagam being held at the Gurdwara. Full details are below please be sure to attend!
19th December to 31st December.
Daily smagam program:
morning Simran 5am-6am & evening simran 7am-8pm
13 Larivaar Shaheedi Katha 8pm-8.30pm
Darbar Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji,
Rollingmill Street,
Walsall, WS2 9EQ
Maharaj has given and today continues to give so much for us, this time of year is a perfect time for us all to reflect on what we have really sacrificed to Maharaj.
Please make effort to attend and share with others, it is so important that we all know about this chapter in our history!

post-25078-0-72825900-1450282202_thumb.j

post-25078-0-31020000-1450282216_thumb.j

• Like 1

With Maharaj kirpa Ji the following jathas are confirmed during the Simran Jaap Smagam.

Bhai Onkar singh Una Sahib wale

Bhai Tajinder Singh Khannewale

Bhai Hari Singh

Bhai Sukhvinder Singh -Sukhi Baba

Bibi Mandeep Kaur

Bhai Sukhjinder Singh Jatha

Bhai Amandeep Singh Ji Smethwick

Acapella Jatha

Bhai Piara Singh Ji Hazoori Jatha

Bhai Ram Singh Ji Hazoori Jatha

Gobind Sarvar students

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
      Everything, and I mean absolutely EVERY LITTLE THING, the white man has was stolen from brown and black people. EVERYTHING...including medicine. Appropriate it...steal it...call it what you want but the fact is that white people have throughout history right up to the present day, steal what brown and black people have and then call it their own. In a few posts on this thread I have mentioned how white people stole eastern philosophy and then claimed it as their own (and called it western philosophy) even through the original practitioners of that philosophy made it abundantly clear that the white northern european was a barbarian incapable of intellectual thought but really it runs far more deeper than that. White people have always been about TAKING, TAKING and TAKING. They habitually take and then claim as their own. They are habitual thieves. Here's some more examples: The cure to smallpox was actually invented by a black slave, Onesimus. Here's the story of how the white man stole it from him and claimed it as their own: https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/blog/onesimus-smallpox-boston-cotton-mather   Picasso stole his 'art' from ancient African art and claimed it as his (western intellectalisms) own:   Now you know me....You know I could go on and on here. The point is that white people...ALL WHITE PEOPLE....are not only thieves but they are also habitual liars. They LIE. And they teach their children to LIE. They lie because they cannot handle the truth. Not only do they lie about true history but they also lie day to day when it comes to getting jobs, their qualifications etc. You see the priviledge they have created for themselves enables them to lie. They're not held accountable the way we are.  What we're seeing now from white people though is a desperate attempt to preserve their priviledge. Their lies are being exposed and history is fast catching up with them. For example, not only are the Chinese and Indians now at the forefront of medical advances the Chinese are giving white people payback in the sense that a hundred odd years ago the white man deliberately pushed opium on the Chinese masses and now the Chinese are paying back that favour by flooding the white man with opiods. At the end of the day thieves always get their comeuppance.
    • India in it's current political format is. But it definitely exists as a geographical entity or even as some civilisational entity and is far more connected than what Pakistan is. The strands that keep it together are more indigenous.  Islam and not being India is what makes Pakistan.  
    • I’m here bro u getting  from me?? y the other clown call me yogi worship do Sikhs worship yogi? if I have question about Gurbani instead of if giving me the right anwser You guys twisting with yogi radaswami 
    • The comparison is wrong as others have said.  Also Gurbani says there is only one Guru who is Akal Purakh himself.  Maybe read Gurbani and your mind will not travel into atheist thinking.    
    • Thank you for leaving this forum

Important Information

Terms of Use