Home Secretary To Lift Ban On International Sikh Youth Federation (Isyf)

simran345

HOME SECRETARY TO LIFT BAN ON INTERNATIONAL SIKH YOUTH FEDERATION (ISYF) FOLLOWING LEGAL CHALLENGE BY SIKH FEDERATION (UK)

Earlier today in debate in Parliament it was confirmed that the Home Secretary is to lift the ban on the International Sikh Youth Federation (ISYF). John Spellar, the Labour MP for Warley said in Parliament:

(Contd in link)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=926504104104476&id=440939405994284&ref=bookmarks

They shouldn't have been on the list. I remember when it first came out in reaction to 9/11. I think they wanted to stick a few nonMuslim organisations in just to not look anti-Islamic.

That's exactly what the french did too. Their real target was the Muslim Hijab. But just to appear fair, they a also included the Sikh turban in their target list.

That's exactly what the french did too. Their real target was the Muslim Hijab. But just to appear fair, they a also included the Sikh turban in their target list.

Johnny they wanted to subjugate all who profess faith in any religion ...because those are the ones who do not look to govt for some kind of moral compass , but actually think and behave independent of their social engineering . All westerns countries are undermining faith in God it's been on the agenda for the past one hundred plus years ....

I sense an ulterior motive here. Why would they lift a ban on ISYF when Indian prime minister modi visited the UK just a few weeks ago and his national security advisory put together a shambles of a dossier alleging radicislation of British Sikhs. British Sikhs are not like muslim nutjobs who are ideology opposed to all non-sikhs or the west. British Sikhs are against the Indian state because of lack of self rule, lack of justice for events of 1984, lack of freedom and human rights and they have been doing this for 30+ years there is nothing new here. And these are the things that radicalises the Sikh community basically attacks against us and injustice we have suffered for many years. No community with any self respect puts up with that and will struggle against the oppressor no matter how long it takes.

Guest Jacfsing2

nah they sucking up to India ....as usual

The U.N. Security Council has India's political opponents as well such as China they don't seem to have great trade relations; this is simply to make it not look like a Crusade like U.S. president George W. Bush called it.

They shouldn't have been on the list. I remember when it first came out in reaction to 9/11. I think they wanted to stick a few nonMuslim organisations in just to not look anti-Islamic.

They did it because your country (India) told the British government that Sikhs who want a free Punjab are 'terrorists' and thus pleaded with the British government to ban the ISYF.

The fact that your initial natural reaction is to blame the British and not for one second see anything negative your India could have done tells us everything we need to know about you dallysing101.