Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara Slough Amrit Sanchar

guptsinghji

Fateh Jio

I have been told that there will be an Amrit Sanchar at Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara Slough (previosuly known as Prabh Milne KA Chao Swindon)

Apparently no one can take amrit without the reach a certain stage so they have to go through a test.

People place their names in that wish to take amrit and only those who pass the test (i.e can do darshan of god, have no thoughts) are allowed to take amrit.

Is this fine to do?

I'm confused as this dosen't happen at other places apart from PMKC Moga and PMKC related places

Guest Jacfsing2

Fateh Jio

I have been told that there will be an Amrit Sanchar at Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara Slough (previosuly known as Prabh Milne KA Chao Swindon)

Apparently no one can take amrit without the reach a certain stage so they have to go through a test.

People place their names in that wish to take amrit and only those who pass the test (i.e can do darshan of god, have no thoughts) are allowed to take amrit.

Is this fine to do?

I'm confused as this dosen't happen at other places apart from PMKC Moga and PMKC related places

It seems like one of their own custom Maryadas, Amrit is supposed to make us pure, if we could be pure without Amrit than what would be a Khalsa. All in all, Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji saved many broken people with his grace because that's the only way they could be saved; however, what is acceptable is that the Panj Pyare may choose who gets to take Amrit based on some questions they ask, if they promise to get better if they are broken, and stay in GurSikhi Maryada after the Amrit Sanchar.

Fateh Jio

Is this fine to do?

isn't this the same group (the swindon gurdwara) who have mad heavy metal style simran session where they shake their heads so violently that the dastars actually go flying off ?

isn't this the same group (the swindon gurdwara) who have mad heavy metal style simran session where they shake their heads so violently that the dastars actually go flying off ?

you must be referring to the video that surfaced in India a few years ago

to the OP

If the person performing the test is one with Vaheguru and has opened their own dasam duar, then the raffle will prove a success, not otherwise. Apparently they churn out 50-80 Brahmgianis per year so should not be too hard.

What is so wrong with that? It is their own maryada. They only want the highest abhiyasi Gurmukhs to take amrit there who have done the effort to stop all their thoughts when doing simran. If it was the only amrit sanchar taking place then I would understand that it's wrong however there' so many amrit sanchars out there by different jathebandi which you can also take from. You don't ever question akj's amrit sanchar maryada when they question you for like 3 hours prior, or whenever someone who has committed a bujjar kret wants to do pesh in an akj amrit sanchar and they tie your hands behind your back and make you admit your fault/mistake in front of the whole sangat. Nobody questions that do they?

Oh and Guru Maneyo Granth in Slough is a newly built Gurdwara made entirely by sevadars themselves. PMKC Swindon gurdwara still exists but the main Sunday diwans (of bhai ajit singh) have moved over to the new Gurdwara in Slough. Don't ever listen to people doing nindia as people like jagsaw singh only go to the gurdwara to look for others mistakes and not get laha.

What is so wrong with that? It is their own maryada. They only want the highest abhiyasi Gurmukhs to take amrit there who have done the effort to stop all their thoughts when doing simran. If it was the only amrit sanchar taking place then I would understand that it's wrong however there' so many amrit sanchars out there by different jathebandi which you can also take from. You don't ever question akj's amrit sanchar maryada when they question you for like 3 hours prior, or whenever someone who has committed a bujjar kret wants to do pesh in an akj amrit sanchar and they tie your hands behind your back and make you admit your fault/mistake in front of the whole sangat. Nobody questions that do they?

Oh and Guru Maneyo Granth in Slough is a newly built Gurdwara made entirely by sevadars themselves. PMKC Swindon gurdwara still exists but the main Sunday diwans (of bhai ajit singh) have moved over to the new Gurdwara in Slough. Don't ever listen to people doing nindia as people like jagsaw singh only go to the gurdwara to look for others mistakes and not get laha.

The new Gurdwara is not newly built, it is on the old HQ of Citroën.

However, the Darbar Hall is huge, it makes Havelock look tiny in comparison.

Guest Jacfsing2

Your implying something very risky which even Randhir Singh wouldn't imply, and that is that someone can be successful spiritually without Amrit. Also did Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji not bring ANYBODY out from the darkness who would come to him. Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji also has the ability to fix broken sinners, none of this AKJ or custom Maryada is the cause of purity, rather only through Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji is one from and through his Amrit.

Fateh Jio

Is this fine to do?

What cretins. Who the hell are they to have this kind of system? I'd avoid such idiotic places.

Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Nirankar has created the Amrit initiation ceremony, if they don't follow it then they shall perish.

Aren't you that same <banned word filter activated> who goes around to Gurdwara to try and find others faults/mistakes instead of getting laha? Yep you're that same guy and you prove it by posting nindia on every PMKC related post. Good job proving yourself. Just to let you know nothing like that has ever happened in Swindon at all. Nope, never so shame on you. And also there are Gurmukh abhiyasi's there who are japping naam all the time and reaching Satguru Ji and actually following what Satguru tells us, instead of doing manmat by doing nindia like you.

The new Gurdwara is not newly built, it is on the old HQ of Citroën.

However, the Darbar Hall is huge, it makes Havelock look tiny in comparison.

It is newly built because they tore down the old building there and all the Gurmukhs and sewadars built it new from scratch. It was not previously or originally designed like it is now. Maharaj has done kirpa there.