Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara Slough Amrit Sanchar

guptsinghji

Guest Jacfsing2

Stop putting words into my mouth you fool because not anywhere did I imply that. Either you are purposely lying or misread what I said. Do provide the exact quote as to where I implied that anyone can be spiritually successful without taking amrit? Good luck with that one. Truth is you know you're nothing but a nindak just like the rest deep down, that's why you stay on the internet saying this and that doing nindia but REMEMBER THIS, THERE ARE GURMUKHS OUT THERE in those Gurdwara's right now who are doing Simran and following Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji while you are doing the complete opposite. Is this what Guru Nanak Dev Ji taught? To look at the augan (bad qualities) in others and not the good qualities? It's a shame you do not even understand this as this is the basics. Everybody has to start from somewhere, and that is the sangat. There is nothing but laha from diwans like PMKC where the simran is powerful since the whole sangat japs. But of course the nindaks want to leave this out and just try and find errors. Say what you want but you know I am right.

Why would you like your own post is the bigger question?

What cretins. Who the hell are they to have this kind of system? I'd avoid such idiotic places.

Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Nirankar has created the Amrit initiation ceremony, if they don't follow it then they shall perish.

You sound like the biggest hypocrite ever on this forum. "I'd avoid such idiotic places". So basically what you've said there is that you'd avoid a place where Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib is present and where the whole sangat is powerfully japping naam which is the most important thing that Gurbani encourages again and again. Good job on proving what a manmukh you are. Only a true fool would agree with what you said and take you seriously.

"if they don't follow it then they shall perish". Does Gurbani allow you to do nindia? Especially of Gurmukhs who are always doing Naam especially daily in the sangat? Or even of a Gurdwara? Well no wonder you're such a fool as you're not following Gurbani, and therefore you shall PERISH. I'd like to see you argue your way out of this one. It's shocking to even think how someone can sit behind a computer and talk all this crap lol, about a Gurdwara, about the sangat and about Gurmukhs who want to meet God and reach God by following Gurbani practically, as this is the Gurdwara's only focus, to get you to meet God.

But the Manmukhs like you who wish to stay in the narak and not meet God will just keep doing the nindia and looking at the bad. If you are an amritdhari singh then I truly feel sorry for you and find it hard to take anything you say seriously. The user who gave your comment a thumbs up is just as bad as manmukh himself. The fact if you or him or anyone even tries to argue or defend yourselves truly shows how much you fail when it comes to spirituality in Sikhi as Gurbani and Guru Ji himself would clearly condemn everything you say.

If Guru Nanak Dev Ji was sitting somewhere in his physical form and the sangat around him was doing Simran loud would you call that an idiotic place? That's exactly what you've just said in your post. That clearly defines you a manmukh.

Why would you like your own post is the bigger question?

An ever bigger question is why you didn't argue with a single point of mine. But of course you cannot argue with the truth. I'm here to state the facts, not argue and debate because Guru Nanak say's to not argue with fools. Hopefully you start to sense some light into that mind of yours and realise what you are doing is wrong. Or you can just sit behind the computer continuing to say bla bla bla about this Gurdwara and that.

Guest Jacfsing2

An ever bigger question is why you didn't argue with a single point of mine. But of course you cannot argue with the truth. I'm here to state the facts, not argue and debate because Guru Nanak say's to not argue with fools. Hopefully you start to sense some light into that mind of yours and realise what you are doing is wrong. Or you can just sit behind the computer continuing to say bla bla bla about this Gurdwara and that.

Since when was I arguing; you don't even anything about me, and yet your just insulting me. (I don't think Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji would teach insulting people,) you are a hypocrite! Also your arguing with more than just me if you've noticed, there are many whom your arguing with.

If Guru Nanak Dev Ji was sitting somewhere in his physical form and the sangat around him was doing Simran loud would you call that an idiotic place? That's exactly what you've just said in your post. That clearly defines you a manmukh.

Are you saying Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji came down in his physical form and gave his darshan? If he did, I have many questions for you. I will be waiting for your post.

REMEMBER THIS, THERE ARE GURMUKHS OUT THERE in those Gurdwara's right now who are doing Simran and following Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji while you are doing the complete opposite. Is this what Guru Nanak Dev Ji taught? To look at the augan (bad qualities) in others and not the good qualities?

Everybody has to start from somewhere, and that is the sangat.

There is nothing but laha from diwans like PMKC where the simran is powerful since the whole sangat japs. But of course the nindaks want to leave this out and just try and find errors. Say what you want but you know I am right.

You are right, we should be looking at our own augan also.

Hanji everybody has to start somewhere, each person is on their own spiritual journey.

I have never been to a PMKC diwan or know anything about them, but I would say unless one has been then I don't understand why one should judge another.

Sangat doing jaap together is a good thing and in many Gurdwaras is present.

But I don't agree with giving Guru Nanak Dev ji as an example of comparison to a human if that's what is being said?

It is Waheguru's grace that allows one to meet God.

It is newly built because they tore down the old building there and all the Gurmukhs and sewadars built it new from scratch. It was not previously or originally designed like it is now. Maharaj has done kirpa there.

That is incorrect. The building was never pulled down because I know the trading estate in Slough very well.

It is the same glass building it was when it used to be citreon.

The building is owned by SEGRO if I am not mistaken and I think the building is probably been leased out.

What they have done is refurbish from the inside. Because it used to be a head office, it was probably used to be open plan office which would explain why the Darbar Hall is so huge.

The thing is though, the building is split into two sections. The part of the building that holds The darbar hall and langar hall is in the back section.

The other section at the front I think they will use for courses such as City and Guilds.

Guest Jacfsing2

Are you saying Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji came down in his physical form and gave his darshan? If he did, I have many questions for you. I will be waiting for your post.

You do realize he's a troll?

You sound like the biggest hypocrite ever on this forum. "I'd avoid such idiotic places". So basically what you've said there is that you'd avoid a place where Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib is present and where the whole sangat is powerfully japping naam which is the most important thing that Gurbani encourages again and again. Good job on proving what a manmukh you are. Only a true fool would agree with what you said and take you seriously.

"if they don't follow it then they shall perish". Does Gurbani allow you to do nindia? Especially of Gurmukhs who are always doing Naam especially daily in the sangat? Or even of a Gurdwara? Well no wonder you're such a fool as you're not following Gurbani, and therefore you shall PERISH. I'd like to see you argue your way out of this one. It's shocking to even think how someone can sit behind a computer and talk all this crap lol, about a Gurdwara, about the sangat and about Gurmukhs who want to meet God and reach God by following Gurbani practically, as this is the Gurdwara's only focus, to get you to meet God.

But the Manmukhs like you who wish to stay in the narak and not meet God will just keep doing the nindia and looking at the bad. If you are an amritdhari singh then I truly feel sorry for you and find it hard to take anything you say seriously. The user who gave your comment a thumbs up is just as bad as manmukh himself. The fact if you or him or anyone even tries to argue or defend yourselves truly shows how much you fail when it comes to spirituality in Sikhi as Gurbani and Guru Ji himself would clearly condemn everything you say.

:rolleyes2: