Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara Slough Amrit Sanchar

guptsinghji

On 12/18/2015 at 12:26 PM, guptsinghji said:

Fateh Jio

I have been told that there will be an Amrit Sanchar at Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara Slough (previosuly known as Prabh Milne KA Chao Swindon)

Apparently no one can take amrit without the reach a certain stage so they have to go through a test.

People place their names in that wish to take amrit and only those who pass the test (i.e can do darshan of god, have no thoughts) are allowed to take amrit.

Is this fine to do?

I'm confused as this dosen't happen at other places apart from PMKC Moga and PMKC related places

They are doing their own version, which doesn't corroborate with anyone elses. Bhai Ajit says he will show you god/sach but he just gets you to focus on shapes when if you focus long enough become bright. I think its' all lies as he himself is full of so much hate and vengeful behaviour that I can't imagine he has ever met God. 

7 hours ago, robtel said:

No it is you who is incorrect, no building was owned by SEGRO. Everything was taken down and then refurbished, the sangat even made a video of it themselves and showed it quiet frequently at the Gurdwara during the initial few months of it opening. It's possible that it's still available on request. The only thing left was the glass stained windows on the front and around the sides and back of the building, everything else was refurbished.

If the outer walls are glass and it was re-modelled from the inside. How could it have been pulled down?

Unless Segro sold that land off, I very much doubt the gurdwara owns that land. Segro has found it very difficult to occupy these office spaces and now they are using office spaces for apartment, schools, gyms. 

The head office for o2 is opposite the gurdwara and when they developed it, o2 spent a lot of money on it but it is leasehold.

I think the gurdwara is also leasehold.

On 12/22/2015 at 1:03 AM, Akalifauj said:

Are you saying Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji came down in his physical form and gave his darshan? If he did, I have many questions for you. I will be waiting for your post.

Don’t be mistaken here guys. Ajit singh baba tells Sangat openly he has met god and sees him 247. Which I find hard to believe because if he had met god he wouldn’t have got Sangat members shot, there windows broken or followed. And the most important of all left his wife for his side women. 

Well this is interesting, a close source to the Baba tells me he has just started a 1 year course for Sangat who want to meet god. 

The rules are you have to stay at the Gurdwara and do all the practical meditation he tells you and he will show you god when you are worthy. So I’m guessing Guru Nanak Dev ji got it wrong when telling Sangat you must do your bhagti whilst living a grist Jeevan. 

Another way to brainwash you and get you sucked into this cult. 

45 minutes ago, Msingh84 said:

Well this is interesting, a close source to the Baba tells me he has just started a 1 year course for Sangat who want to meet god. 

The rules are you have to stay at the Gurdwara and do all the practical meditation he tells you and he will show you god when you are worthy. So I’m guessing Guru Nanak Dev ji got it wrong when telling Sangat you must do your bhagti whilst living a grist Jeevan. 

This poster and @GavinSingh seem to be one person.  @ADMIN @MOD

2 hours ago, Msingh84 said:

doesn't he do this every year?