Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara Slough Amrit Sanchar

guptsinghji

Are you saying Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji came down in his physical form and gave his darshan? If he did, I have many questions for you. I will be waiting for your post.

Aap Narayan Kala Dhar Jag Mei(n) Parvario - The Primal Being, of Himself, has entered into the world in the form of the True Guru.

ALL the Guru Sahibs were the Lord Incarnate.

Aap Narayan Kala Dhar Jag Mei(n) Parvario - The Primal Being, of Himself, has entered into the world in the form of the True Guru.

ALL the Guru Sahibs were the Lord Incarnate.

I was pointing to his claim of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji coming down in their sangat one day (in the past couple of years or whenever he claims) and asked, he answers to this claim. If you still don`t understand what I was asking from him, please just ask.

• 2 weeks later...

I was pointing to his claim of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji coming down in their sangat one day (in the past couple of years or whenever he claims) and asked, he answers to this claim. If you still don`t understand what I was asking from him, please just ask.

Apologies

There was a claim that there is a 'Baba' who's apparently the reincarnation of Dhan Guru Hargobind Nirankaar Ji, this chap is addressed as 'RABB JI' what bloody nonsense. A woman sat on a panel made this claim, not one person sitting with her questioned her on it, it infuriated me.

• 3 years later...
On 12/22/2015 at 12:21 AM, Guest Jacfsing2 said:

Since when was I arguing; you don't even anything about me, and yet your just insulting me. (I don't think Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji would teach insulting people,) you are a hypocrite! Also your arguing with more than just me if you've noticed, there are many whom your arguing with.

You're the hypocrite here if you use this forum as a means of knowledge or guidance, this sikh sangat forum is nothing but hypocrites who just want to argue and bring others down. The whole forum is full of it, just look on this thread, shameful wannabe gursikhs actually trying to insult a Gurdwara and it's practices. Should be ashamed of yourself. You act so surprised because I'm arguing here like you've never seen this type of behaviour before but this forum is full of it. Start by learning the message of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji who would condemn your immature nonsense and words, then learn to actually converse.

On 12/22/2015 at 1:03 AM, Akalifauj said:

Are you saying Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji came down in his physical form and gave his darshan? If he did, I have many questions for you. I will be waiting for your post.

Is this another nihang/aka wannabe Gursikh? Trying to twist words? By your question it seems like you're implying Guru Nanak Dev Ji was never on this Earth in physical form as you seem surprised by the thought of what I was possibly saying. Then of course you wouldn't obviously understand that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is also the same light as the 10 Guru's and that there is no difference, that's probably why you made yourself look like a fool. Then again that's just typical behaviour of a sikh sangat forum use.r That's clearly what I was saying when I mentioned Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Nobody claimed that Guru Nanak recently came down to give darshan, only fools like yourself will typically twist words to suit their own needs and claims in order to prove a point. Nowhere was it claimed or implied by me that Guru Nanak Dev Ji visited the Earth recently and gave darshan. That proves you fail to see the eternal light of Guru Nanak Dev Ji within Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Only someone who does see the light can understand. What difference is there between Guru Nanak Dev JI in physical form (back in puratan times) with the sadh sangat and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji today in the sadh sangat? That is what was being referred to. Next time try not to make a fool out of yourself. Well there won't be a next time as this is my final reply and further ones wont be read. 

On 12/22/2015 at 10:37 AM, simran345 said:

You are right, we should be looking at our own augan also.

Hanji everybody has to start somewhere, each person is on their own spiritual journey.

I have never been to a PMKC diwan or know anything about them, but I would say unless one has been then I don't understand why one should judge another.

Sangat doing jaap together is a good thing and in many Gurdwaras is present.

But I don't agree with giving Guru Nanak Dev ji as an example of comparison to a human if that's what is being said?

It is Waheguru's grace that allows one to meet God.

Nobody compared Guru Nanak Dev Ji to any human, either you misread or you simply haven't the capacity to understand. The example was referring to when Guru Nanak Dev Ji is in the darbar hall. whether it was the physical form or Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji the light is the same and is still there. I can't see how someone would do nindia of Gursikh sangat sitting around Guru Nanak Dev Ji and doing waheguru jaap simran. That's what they fail to understand, they just think of Guru Granth Sahib Ji as a book (the ones doing nindia about the Gurdwara on this thread).

On 12/22/2015 at 11:08 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

That is incorrect. The building was never pulled down because I know the trading estate in Slough very well.

It is the same glass building it was when it used to be citreon.

The building is owned by SEGRO if I am not mistaken and I think the building is probably been leased out.

What they have done is refurbish from the inside. Because it used to be a head office, it was probably used to be open plan office which would explain why the Darbar Hall is so huge.

The thing is though, the building is split into two sections. The part of the building that holds The darbar hall and langar hall is in the back section.

The other section at the front I think they will use for courses such as City and Guilds.

No it is you who is incorrect, no building was owned by SEGRO. Everything was taken down and then refurbished, the sangat even made a video of it themselves and showed it quiet frequently at the Gurdwara during the initial few months of it opening. It's possible that it's still available on request. The only thing left was the glass stained windows on the front and around the sides and back of the building, everything else was refurbished.

On 12/23/2015 at 12:35 AM, Guest Jacfsing2 said:
On 12/22/2015 at 1:03 AM, Akalifauj said:

You do realize he's a troll?

Coming from a loser who's doing nindia about a Gurdwara, Gursikhs, and the sangat. Yep, you do prove yourself quite a hypocrite.

This is my final post not only on this topic thread but this whole sikh sangat site/forum. It's because this forum only exists for immature wannabe gursikhs who want to use this as a ground for practising their nindia, chuggliya and engaging in moronic debates and arguments without any logic or sense. That is all that goes on in this forum. For that reason I won't even be reading any replies or ever visiting this site. I only re-discovered this after a few years because I typed in the name of the Gurdwara, Guru Maneyo Granth and then this link came up re-directing me here and I remembered it. For all sangat reading, for those with common sense, ignore all the nindia/chugglia being done here about the Gurdwara Sahib. Anyone with an interest can visit the Gurdwara and enjoy/experience all the programs and daily schedule for themselves. The ones that want to actually achieve something and reach somewhere in life will do so, the ones that want to earn more paap on themselves and gain added weight to their paap and lekha will do so by doing nindia of Gurdwara sahib, the sangat, the Gursikhs and other things like the amrit sanchar ceremony etc. How disgraceful and shameful is this? For someone to even criticise the very fact an Amrit Sanchar is taking place at a Gurdwara Sahib, a building that is the house of the Guru, where Guru Granth Sahib Ji resides, and that place is surrounded by the Sadh Sangat, Gursikhs that are doing Waheguru Jaap everyday and all day. I shouldn't even have to ask or mention this, it should be obvious for anyone reading and coming across all this nindia that these people on this forum are out for the purpose of indulging in negativity and getting others to do it as well. Bhul Chuk Maaf, Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh. 

1 hour ago, robtel said:

Is this another nihang/aka wannabe Gursikh? Trying to twist words? By your question it seems like you're implying Guru Nanak Dev Ji was never on this Earth in physical form as you seem surprised by the thought of what I was possibly saying. Then of course you wouldn't obviously understand that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is also the same light as the 10 Guru's and that there is no difference, that's probably why you made yourself look like a fool. Then again that's just typical behaviour of a sikh sangat forum use.r That's clearly what I was saying when I mentioned Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Nobody claimed that Guru Nanak recently came down to give darshan, only fools like yourself will typically twist words to suit their own needs and claims in order to prove a point. Nowhere was it claimed or implied by me that Guru Nanak Dev Ji visited the Earth recently and gave darshan. That proves you fail to see the eternal light of Guru Nanak Dev Ji within Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Only someone who does see the light can understand. What difference is there between Guru Nanak Dev JI in physical form (back in puratan times) with the sadh sangat and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji today in the sadh sangat? That is what was being referred to. Next time try not to make a fool out of yourself. Well there won't be a next time as this is my final reply and further ones wont be read. 

Before I unravel this post.  This poster admits he was the poster guptji back in 2015.  Take this post and his post from 2015 and you see one big similarity.   This poster is just as angry and hateful as he was back in 2015 as he is today.  In those 3 years or so he did sangat with Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara  sangat and probably even the leaders at various levels, but nothing changed in him.  Hes still the same angry little boy.  Bhai Ajit Singh demeanor from the stage is very aggressive.  As far as I can see after watching one video his message is good.  I have a limited view currently and if there are videos of him shooting fire from his mouth I would like to see or the flip side videos if they exist.  However his delivery of the message in the aggressive way is horrible.   As I watched the video I was trying to think of a reason why this guy is speaking so aggressively to the Guru's sangat.  Does he believe all are sinners and they deserve to be talked to in this bizarre manner.   The Guru's sangat are the children and they need encouragement in a polite manner.  Not the aggressive tone and stares of death.

So you posed a question 3 years ago and return now to ridicule me for asking a question.  Is this typical in your sangat?  In the context you posed the question it seemed as if you were saying Guru Nanak Dev ji actually came down in your Gurdwara sangat in human form and had a conversation with you and rest of your Gurdwara sangat.  Hence I came up with the follow up question of what Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji said to you guys.  Any person would love to hear what Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji had to say.  So this request was not unreasonable.  You are upset by the question because it messes with your jatha mentality programming.  Maybe they didn't tell you how to answer this question back in 2015 and three years later you come at me with this irrational post hoping I won't pick up on the fact even three years later they have not taught you how to approach the request.  You sound like a babbling fool in this post and I'm thinking it's because of all the aggression you get fed from the leaders at Guru maneyo Granth Gurdwara. Have you lost all sense of what it means to be calm.