Sign in to follow this  
Amaranth

Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Photo Inappropriately Used In A Conspiracy Video Made By Vigilant Christian

Please can everyone asap flag this video and share with as many people as possible so they can flag it too. Guru Nanak Dev's Ji photo has been inappropriately used in this YouTube video at 9.01mins and this video needs to be removed asap.

Remove.jpg

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Please can everyone asap flag this video and share with as many people as possible so they can flag it too. Guru Nanak Dev's Ji photo has been inappropriately used in this YouTube video at 9.01mins and this video needs to be removed asap. [/size]

Remove.jpg

Please may I also add this clause, which is on the YouTube website:

" Flagged videos are not automatically taken down by the flagging system. If a video doesn't violate our guidelines, no amount of flagging will change that, and the video will stay on the site. "

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802027

I suggest one should as well as flagging the video, use the other reporting options too, of logging a detailed report for view.

Below is the method:

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802057

Edited by simran345
  • Like 1

Dumb christian fuddu....then to top it off, hes speakin in his dopey yank accent.

Flagged and reported it too.

Edited by StarStriker
  • Like 3

Dude who cares...it's a conspiracy video about a star wars movie.

these conspiracy nuts will be spouting garbage about discussion topics much more serious than sci fi flicks till the end of time.

pay them no mind.

Edited by thugger

the christian nutter has a go at hinduism too basically all eastern faiths

The illumanti people are basically abrahmic mentally unstable idiots who fear their adherants converting to eastern religions so try and make up crap about the devil being real, black magic, jinns, etc, etc

• Like 1

Dude who cares...it's a conspiracy video about a star wars movie.

these conspiracy nuts will be spouting garbage about discussion topics much more serious than sci fi flicks till the end of time.

pay them no mind.

Who cares? I do :)

It's not about the conspiracy garbage but rather the user has inappropriately placed an image of Guru Nanak Dev Ji in the video, where it shouldn’t be, which I personally find hurtful and offensive.

• Like 1

I think on this occasion the best reply would be to create a rebutal/reply video to address the Christian nutjob and his inappropriate use of image of Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

However if videos are created where its clear cut hate speech or hateful abusive material then the appropriate action to take is to mass flag the video so that its taken down.

Personally I wouldn't do anything on this type of video as it just highlights the stupidity of crazy Christian fundamentalists and what kinda nonsense they believe in.

1. it is NOT a photo or even a picture of Guru Nanak DEv ji ...get a life folks it is a hindu motif picture to take people away from focussing on naam

2. Akal Purakh knows all and deals with all

3. the bible is guilty of being a false form of the word as it has been altered to suit to babylon's agenda

4. ANY faith that puts man against man for belief is not Godlike remember NIRBHAU, NIRVAIR

the terms and conditions were not mentioned on this video about who the Godbless was applicable to....

the guy in the previous video couldn't tell the difference between lucifer and Satan ...oy vey

They cannot understand the closer we get in vibration to Akal Purakh our natural abilities are unlocked

Edited by jkvlondon

It's not about the conspiracy garbage but rather the user has inappropriately placed an image of Guru Nanak Dev Ji in the video, where it shouldnt be, which I personally find hurtful and offensive.

You find it offensive, so it should be banned ?

christianity should be banned it promotes slavery incest murder of non beleivers. it is is the fore runner of radical islam please google

christianity should be banned it promotes slavery incest murder of non beleivers. it is is the fore runner of radical islam please google

Except majority of Christians dont actually follow up on any of that. Wont go into a church and see this being preached, now if you go into a lovely Madrassa on the other hand...

It's not about the conspiracy garbage but rather the user has inappropriately placed an image of Guru Nanak Dev Ji in the video, where it shouldnt be, which I personally find hurtful and offensive.

Let me break the truth to you, NO ONE cares what hurts or offends you, not in the real world at least. No one is going to jump to ban something because Amaranth on SikhSangat had his/her feelings hurt. Its the real world, not elementary school. Better find a different way to cope with this lol.
  • Like 1

Let me break the truth to you, NO ONE cares what hurts or offends you, not in the real world at least. No one is going to jump to ban something because Amaranth on SikhSangat had his/her feelings hurt. Its the real world, not elementary school. Better find a different way to cope with this lol.

I disagree with this. The more people that report and flag it will create awareness and may have the video removed.

Just because nobody cares doesn't mean one should not try to do something themselves.