Do Sikhs Hate Atheism?

Look, not all Atheists are bad. Yeah, religions caused war, but its not religions fault, its the people. Like the Crusades, the Church aka the Pope made Christianity declare war on Islam and caused so much death. Also, there are some morons who say, " Don't believe in this religion, go to hell", that's not true, that person is a <banned word filter activated> and is making religion look like a joke. Its not religions fault for causing destruction, its the people who use religion as a scapegoat. Like if someone causes damage, he will just use religion to get away with it and people will blame it on the faith. For the Atheism part, not all Atheists are rude or anything like that. My best friend is an Atheist, but he is a really nice friend of mine. Yeah there are some Atheists that make fun of people for believing in god, its their point of view, we can't criticize them. There are some Atheists that say god is fake and that people who believe in god are stupid, these people are making people think that Atheism is a rude, but its not true. So basically, its not religions or irreligion s fault, its the people who act like morons and make their own beliefs look like a joke.

Look, not all Atheists are bad. Yeah, religions caused war, but its not religions fault, its the people. Like the Crusades, the Church aka the Pope made Christianity declare war on Islam and caused so much death. Also, there are some morons who say, " Don't believe in this religion, go to hell", that's not true, that person is a <banned word filter activated> and is making religion look like a joke. Its not religions fault for causing destruction, its the people who use religion as a scapegoat. Like if someone causes damage, he will just use religion to get away with it and people will blame it on the faith. For the Atheism part, not all Atheists are rude or anything like that. My best friend is an Atheist, but he is a really nice friend of mine. Yeah there are some Atheists that make fun of people for believing in god, its their point of view, we can't criticize them. There are some Atheists that say god is fake and that people who believe in god are stupid, these people are making people think that Atheism is a rude, but its not true. So basically, its not religions or irreligion s fault, its the people who act like morons and make their own beliefs look like a joke.

True most warfare has occurred for atheist reasons i.e. over geopolitical issues just look at USA three hundred odd years of history wars for over two hundred and twenty years, UK most of its wars for the same ...Now look at so-called religious wars , it is really empire-building too, grabbing land and subjugating people under the 'approved' faith. This is not new the roman catholic church is just the roman empire which has changed clothes to suit .The ottoman, the Timur, The mughal empire all forged for grabbing of power first then holding it by converting the people from 'them' to 'us' . This is not reflective of true Love of Akal Purakh- Akal Purakh gives without judgement even to atheists who deny Him, such is his mercy and compassion, He never tires of giving ...

True Dharmic people of whatever faith should reflect Akal Purakh's gun increasingly as they progress so they would have zero need to conquer , to criticise as they would know it is bhanna , what is meant to be , will be ...they will share gian just by living their faith and speaking of Akal Purakh without harshness of thought , action or speech. Even in the midst of battle do you really believe hate and anger (the path for ahankar) came into Akal Purakh ki fauj? No they had naam on their lips and they became the sword arm of Justice ...when the armies fell at their feet they became brothers again and helped the wounded ... this is a reflection of Akal roop , existence in unconditional love and truth...we all are one, The One.

Guest Jacfsing2

True most warfare has occurred for atheist reasons i.e. over geopolitical issues just look at USA three hundred odd years of history wars for over two hundred and twenty years, UK most of its wars for the same ...Now look at so-called religious wars , it is really empire-building too, grabbing land and subjugating people under the 'approved' faith. This is not new the roman catholic church is just the roman empire which has changed clothes to suit .The ottoman, the Timur, The mughal empire all forged for grabbing of power first then holding it by converting the people from 'them' to 'us' . This is not reflective of true Love of Akal Purakh- Akal Purakh gives without judgement even to atheists who deny Him, such is his mercy and compassion, He never tires of giving ...

True Dharmic people of whatever faith should reflect Akal Purakh's gun increasingly as they progress so they would have zero need to conquer , to criticise as they would know it is bhanna , what is meant to be , will be ...they will share gian just by living their faith and speaking of Akal Purakh without harshness of thought , action or speech. Even in the midst of battle do you really believe hate and anger (the path for ahankar) came into Akal Purakh ki fauj? No they had naam on their lips and they became the sword arm of Justice ...when the armies fell at their feet they became brothers again and helped the wounded ... this is a reflection of Akal roop , existence in unconditional love and truth...we all are one, The One.

If the Mughals were just some random fighters, why would they make Shaheedis of the light of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji in the forms of both Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Arjun Dev Ji and Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji? They clearly conquered the land for the purpose of spreading their religion.

Guest Jacfsing2

The Crusaders probably were right as their holy land was conquered by a foreign power, without the Crusades happening the Christians would basically be slaves to Muslims especially with Jerusalem being theirs.

If the Mughals were just some random fighters, why would they make Shaheedis of the light of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji in the forms of both Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Arjun Dev Ji and Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji? They clearly conquered the land for the purpose of spreading their religion.

I said that their primary aim was empire building in first paragraph veer ji, they did shaheedi of Guru Sahiban to stop the haemmorhage of converted and hindus to Sikhi therefore undermining their grip on people's minds through fear and doctrine.

Look, I am just saying that people use religon for their advtange and use it for bad things. Then they get away and people will blame on religon. Like the Abortion shooting Colorado, they blamed it on Christaitinity for the shootings, however the shooter was some wacko, who was told by God. In wars some people do it cause they said it from God. Come on, are people that stupid to believe that guy. Pretty much, people use God for bad things.

The Crusaders probably were right as their holy land was conquered by a foreign power, without the Crusades happening the Christians would basically be slaves to Muslims especially with Jerusalem being theirs.

I mean during the Crusades that soldiers killed civilians in the name of "God". In attacks so many nut jobs claim they do it for "God" and it angers me. They are using God In a bad away and it's horrible, like ISIS, they killed innocent civilians for being different and they did it for' "God", but the funny thing is, most of Islam hates ISIS and considers them a disgrace.

Guest Jacfsing2

I mean during the Crusades that soldiers killed civilians in the name of "God". In attacks so many nut jobs claim they do it for "God" and it angers me. They are using God In a bad away and it's horrible, like ISIS, they killed innocent civilians for being different and they did it for' "God", but the funny thing is, most of Islam hates ISIS and considers them a disgrace.

I'm not saying the way the Crusaders protecting their religion was in the best way; however, they tried to protect it according to their understanding, (most of the fighters in the Crusades were poor Christian people who couldn't even read the Bible).

Look, I am just saying that people use religon for their advtange and use it for bad things. Then they get away and people will blame on religon. Like the Abortion shooting Colorado, they blamed it on Christaitinity for the shootings, however the shooter was some wacko, who was told by God. In wars some people do it cause they said it from God. Come on, are people that stupid to believe that guy. Pretty much, people use God for bad things.

Religion isn't the cause for evil; it is simply an excuse to be bad.