Shastarvidiya Classes Not Taught By Nidar

Shastar Man

Guest Jacfsing2

That's wrong. Plenty of Sikhs were loyal chumchay to the core. Fighting their fights for them and giving their loyalty to their king/queen. These weren't any sort of 'rebels' to British occupation.

Even the Gaddar party got grassed up by an apna (look up Lahore conspiracy case)

People who get ego-boasted from the whole Martial Race Theory bull5hit conveniently overlook the part of it that describes the best soldiers as docile, in that they don't question the orders from superiors like lemmings. That's probably why Pathaans weren't placed at the top of this man made, propagandist framework that was designed to manipulate simple people into giving loyalty by appealing to egos.

The Singh Sahba movement clearly happened and it was clearly Sikhs who were involved. Bhai Randhir Singh: A Sikh, was the head of the movement to free our Gurdwaras after the British put their massands. It was a Sikh: Udham Singh who went all the way to England to get badla for the massacre at Amritsar. (He even cut his hair like Jinda and Sukha), Sikhs joined the Indian National Army at a higher percent than anyone else to kick the British outside of India. Many Sikhs joined the Nazis just to fight the British. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Legion They served Japan which had a Sikh General as the top guy: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohan_Singh_(general)

Most Sikh freedom fighters whether they were from Gadhar movement, Akali movement, Babbar Akali movement, Sikh communists, Azad Hind Fauj etc were all soldiers or Sikhs who were former soldiers. Even the Sikhs who had fought against the purbia mutineers in 1857 were the same Sikh army soldiers who had fought against the British during the Anglo Sikh wars. This army also included the son of Hari Singh Nalwa.

It would be wrong to say Sikh soldiers are "chumche". That would be simplifying this complex issue. I would term them as mercenaries paid to fight. They had no loyalty to the British king or queen. These same soldiers would then make the vast majority of the Sikh freedom fighters who were hanged or jailed in Kala Paani.

For example, my own grandfather was a world war veteran. But he also later on became a freedom fighter and was jailed and tortured by the British. Now even though my grand father was tortured and jailed yet his younger brother still joined the army. He fought in world war but later ended up mutinying and joining the Azad Hind Fauj like thousands of Sikh soldiers. The reason for this is the Sikh soldiers were not loyal to any British king. He was simply a mercenary who was paid to do what soldiers do. And if given a viable chance to fight for freedom he would take it.

The Gadhar movement is a perfect example of this. Had it succeeded during the Lahore conspiracy case, all the Sikh soldiers would have mutineed but one guy betrayed the movement and it never happened.

See, we need more people to speak up like this.

In absence of such accounts a very proBritish one gets amplified and projected as some norm by certain Sikhs and English people with vested interests. This in turn perpetuates both a docile and deferential mentality amongst many apnay (Jagoff being a perfect example).

I think Ranjeet posted something once about how his forefather threw his medals into a river or something, and how his family witnessed British soldiers standing around doing nothing to help refugees trying to flee Pakistan at partition.

I recognise and appreciate what you are saying, but we also have to recognise and acknowledge the deep mind games played on rural Panjabis by the British that still effects many to this day. They, more than anyone, by using their divisive MRT, solidified caste into the community that shapes people's minds today. Fact is that Sikhi, especially through the inspiration of Guru Gobind SIngh ji, turned a LOT of people into uncommonly brave warriors, from all castes, there are many tales from our history that show us this - but by the time whitey had finished we had a horde of farmers adopting unbelievably stupid egoistic, self-perceptions that (looking at rural Panjab today) didn't do them any favours in the long run. You have to recognise that the Panjabi peasantry are very prone to appeals to their egos that other communities would see through in a minute.

Here is an example of a letter sent in WW1 for example:

222 – From Punjab to France -19th Jan. 1916

We are all thinking of you and this is our prayer in the presence of the Almighty – that the Guru may bring you back with victory. You must know that you are very fortunate in that you have got a chance to defend your country and to serve the British government. You will remember that the British rule was foretold by our true leader Tegh Bahadur, the ninth Guru. It was established in India only for the protection and help of us Sikhs. It was on the voice of the Guru that the Eternal sent the English here. The blessings which this rule has brought to India is not concealed from you. The rise of the Sikhs is due solely to this power. But for this, the poor Sikhs would have brought their unhappy existence to an end in some crows’ pond [sic]. I shall be very pleased to hear of your valorous deeds. You are a brave soldier. Now it is time to display your manhood. Now is the time for loyalty. You are a true Sikh. By the Guru’s order you must remember the promise of the Almighty, who said:

Recognise the hero in him who fights for his faith; Though cut to pieces he will not quit his ground.

This for Sikhs is a religious war, because the war is directed against the [british] rule which our Guru established.

So don't think that the wasps didn't brain-f**k a bunch of people to get them to do what they wanted.

Here are more extracts from letters if you're interested -

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/60167-letters-of-indian-soldiers-of-world-war-1/?hl=omissi

I think the topic has gone a bit far from where it was intended to. Niddar is working for the RSS, his crowd need to be booted out of the remaining gurdwara's that they teach in. There needs to be a letter from a prominent sikh organisation, that addresses these situations and forwards the letter to those concerned i.e .Leicester, London and Leeds gurdwara's.

I think the topic has gone a bit far from where it was intended to. Niddar is working for the RSS, his crowd need to be booted out of the remaining gurdwara's that they teach in. There needs to be a letter from a prominent sikh organisation, that addresses these situations and forwards the letter to those concerned i.e .Leicester, London and Leeds gurdwara's.

The problem is even with him now clearly coming out of the closet with his confession that he is working with RSS we still have apne who have no moral objection of "learning" from him even though they are only being used as a means of rasta basta. If their eyes are still not open because they refuse to open it then what can we say?

The problem is even with him now clearly coming out of the closet with his confession that he is working with RSS we still have apne who have no moral objection of "learning" from him even though they are only being used as a means of rasta basta. If their eyes are still not open because they refuse to open it then what can we say?

Not all of his students are apnay though, So they don't care about the politics aspect of "Rasta basta".

It's pretty much the same as any martial class I.e: they don't train you for free you pay per lesson. Rasta basta means you only pay what you can afford, if your broke you don't pay. As long as the costs of the running the classes is covered it doesn't matter how much each individual donates..I.e: it's not a set fee.

It's no different from the ignorant apnay who eat halal meat when part of the profits of such shops may indirectly fund terrorism..

Of all complaints about Niddar, I think complaining about him charging for teaching martial arts is lame. Who doesn't do that?

If people are going to try and use that as a main plank of gripes about him, they're going to be on weak ground.

How about he could never qualify as a sikh warrior let alone 'the last one' because he is tankahiya because of his adultery?

Not a Gursikh , so cannot claim Nihang - as a nihang is a pura gursikh - a khalsa

the old adage the student only attains that level that the guru has ...means these guys are heading for a big fall over the cliff of his haumai

How about he could never qualify as a sikh warrior let alone 'the last one' because he is tankahiya because of his adultery?

Not a Gursikh , so cannot claim Nihang - as a nihang is a pura gursikh - a khalsa

the old adage the student only attains that level that the guru has ...means these guys are heading for a big fall over the cliff of his haumai

Those things may be valid if true (I'm not saying either way as I don't know), but guys, the thing about him charging needs to stop - that one is petty.

Did I not say earlier that there were exceptions? The Tamil tigers may be Hindu, but they are a nationalist movement, not a religious one. They are animated by a fierce ethnic pride.

The Gurkhas were never renowned as particularly great soldiers until the advent of the British Raj and its Martial Race Theory. This theory was never simply about which people were the best fighters, but mainly concerned with the question of which groups could be expected to be most loyal to the British Crown and the least likely to rebel (the Sikhs, unfortunately, were considered among this number). In other words, the Gurkha legend was created by the British, the Englishman made the Gurkha, massaged their egos to the point that the Gurkhas felt indebted to them for it - they began to feel an intense loyalty towards the Brits. A loyalty which persists even to this very day. Gurkhas are still recruited into the British army. This was why they were so highly regarded, this and the fact that they were non-Indians who would have no qualms about turning their rifles against the people of Hindustan. The soldiers who fired upon the crowd at Jallianwala Bagh? Gurkhas.

I don't understand the need for the question about Punjabi Muslims. I addressed this in my first post.

Muslim punjabis ancestors were coward hindus who were coverted to islam by sword

Punjabi hindus ancestors didnt convert

Punjabi sikh ancestors laid a smack down on the turk mughals an pashtun afghans

Guest Jacfsing2

Muslim punjabis ancestors were coward hindus who were coverted to islam by sword

Punjabi hindus ancestors didnt convert

Punjabi sikh ancestors laid a smack down on the turk mughals an pashtun afghans

Are you a Hindu trying to make your ancestors look good?