Sign in to follow this  
Shastar Man

Shastarvidiya Classes Not Taught By Nidar

Of all complaints about Niddar, I think complaining about him charging for teaching martial arts is lame. Who doesn't do that?

If people are going to try and use that as a main plank of gripes about him, they're going to be on weak ground.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Of all complaints about Niddar, I think complaining about him charging for teaching martial arts is lame. Who doesn't do that?

If people are going to try and use that as a main plank of gripes about him, they're going to be on weak ground.

How about he could never qualify as a sikh warrior let alone 'the last one' because he is tankahiya because of his adultery?

Not a Gursikh , so cannot claim Nihang - as a nihang is a pura gursikh - a khalsa

the old adage the student only attains that level that the guru has ...means these guys are heading for a big fall over the cliff of his haumai

How about he could never qualify as a sikh warrior let alone 'the last one' because he is tankahiya because of his adultery?

Not a Gursikh , so cannot claim Nihang - as a nihang is a pura gursikh - a khalsa

the old adage the student only attains that level that the guru has ...means these guys are heading for a big fall over the cliff of his haumai

Those things may be valid if true (I'm not saying either way as I don't know), but guys, the thing about him charging needs to stop - that one is petty.

Did I not say earlier that there were exceptions? The Tamil tigers may be Hindu, but they are a nationalist movement, not a religious one. They are animated by a fierce ethnic pride.

The Gurkhas were never renowned as particularly great soldiers until the advent of the British Raj and its Martial Race Theory. This theory was never simply about which people were the best fighters, but mainly concerned with the question of which groups could be expected to be most loyal to the British Crown and the least likely to rebel (the Sikhs, unfortunately, were considered among this number). In other words, the Gurkha legend was created by the British, the Englishman made the Gurkha, massaged their egos to the point that the Gurkhas felt indebted to them for it - they began to feel an intense loyalty towards the Brits. A loyalty which persists even to this very day. Gurkhas are still recruited into the British army. This was why they were so highly regarded, this and the fact that they were non-Indians who would have no qualms about turning their rifles against the people of Hindustan. The soldiers who fired upon the crowd at Jallianwala Bagh? Gurkhas.

I don't understand the need for the question about Punjabi Muslims. I addressed this in my first post.

Muslim punjabis ancestors were coward hindus who were coverted to islam by sword

Punjabi hindus ancestors didnt convert

Punjabi sikh ancestors laid a smack down on the turk mughals an pashtun afghans

Guest Jacfsing2

Muslim punjabis ancestors were coward hindus who were coverted to islam by sword

Punjabi hindus ancestors didnt convert

Punjabi sikh ancestors laid a smack down on the turk mughals an pashtun afghans

Are you a Hindu trying to make your ancestors look good?

Quite shameful that Niddar has come out as a RSS worker and has a questionable personal life, but his supporters are failing to accept this.

• Like 2

Somebody quickly save it before they take it down!

Somebody quickly save it before they take it down!

DOn't worry I did that before posting here...as I was being confronted by a pro-Niddar guy on YT... he even had the brainless idea that it was a good idea to arm RSS with such skills because shastar vidhiya is ancient skills of Bharat and that they would never use it against sikhs ...oy vey ...some people really struggle to see that coupled with RSS indoctrination and hate mongering will unlease a bloodbath across the country.

• Like 1

here is the excerpt from nidars 2016 letter

nidar_rsslink_highlight.jpg
lets not divert from the real issue

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-29593336

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/RSS-Indias-No.1-Terror-Group-Former-Mumbai-Police-Officer/2015/11/26/article3148195.ece

RSS are a radical right-wing hindu nationalist organisation, Nidar has all these years called the Sikhs extremists, radicals, purists yet he has joined the most radical extremist organisation out there, implicated in scores of terrorist attacks on christians, muslims and sikh minorities in india. How will nidars christian and muslim students feel about his RSS LINKS !

how many times have we told his student that he is RSS, and they have defended him - how can they defend him now

even when he dropped the Hindu from his Hindu-Sikh Shastarvidiya title - it was due to his students not being able to justify it to others.

the cat is out of the bag - he has succeeded in turning you guys (his students) against his own people - you bunch of dumb muppets

your people are languishing in jails and countless mothers have lost their sons to policies inspired by their ideology and you still come here to defend him.

he is a joke - and anyone that sticks with him now will be a joke

do yourselves a favour - scrape together any last ounce of dignity you may have left and make peace with your fellow sikhs and do some seva, rebuild lost links to sikhi, to make up for the damage that has been done by this RSS infiltrating scumbag.

and if that isn't enough just go ask his wife and kids how they feel about him.

to those that have realised nidar was dodgy all along, it is never to late to mend old friendships, and we are here to help not judge so please do get in touch if you want to talk about it there is no shame to admit a mistake and make amends through seva and helping others not to make the same mistake. we have always conducted ourselves in a peaceful manner and only sought to highlight and educate others with reason and evidence.

Edited by taran0
  • Like 4

So all along Niddar and his friends were a front for an anti Sikh organisation. Many times they denied it, but he has said it himself. This cult should be shut down before it makes fools of innocent Sikh youth and damages them.

• Like 1

Well said Taran veerji.

He is scum. Anybody who supports him now are the same scum.

We all knew he was a RSS agent. I for one wouldn't worry if he teaches the RSS this fake made up load of crap, because pre determined moves, that look good in slow motion have absolutely no relevance to real fighting. You can't say you do this and I'll do that- because that's what he teaches. Absolute nonsense!

It's more the scum ideology that he has brainwashed youth in the UK that will take years to heal and mend. Also that he will continue to do to brainwash gullible youth in Europe and Sikhs in (panjab).

You people who still support him after all this are basically fools.

Please get this scum out of Gurdwara's for good. They can teach this crap to someone else.

• Like 3

Has he really left his wife and kids to have relations with another women? if this is not true then no one should have put it up - spreading rumours... if it is true then surely he has broken his own standards and sikh standards and nihang standards.