Where Do We Go At Night When We Sleep

guptsinghji

So I read somewhere that sleep is necessary for soul it leaves the body to go to the source. It gets tired of mind dramas. Newborns sleep a lot because soul needs more adjusting time to the physical form. High Avastha people sleep very less since they realize they are not the mind-body. Mind is their slave not like most people where they think they are mind and body.

Most of the readings on out of body experience(OBE) and Near death experiences(NDE) say that these are thought responsive states. One manifest thoughts instantaneously i.e no lag time like this physical plane. Thoughts are real things. Most NDE first realize that they are not the body and know what all people present were thinking-feeling when the looking at their own physical body. Time is an illusion so is separation. No past, present or future. As they become more aware of there surroundings they realize they can be at multiple place at the same time or in short there is one of US. You, me and the other doesn't exist. Its a play of consciousness.

all of the above is rubbish!!!!!! The mind goes into a samadhi state but it is one where the mind becomes disconnected from the awake state.

There are 4 states of mind Jagrat Supon Sokopat Turia

- awake state has minds connection with body and world and thoughts, sleep state there is only world and mind.

Lumber sleep state there is no time or space or world or body its like being unconscious state

then the highest brahmgiani state is called turia pad...here there is constant awakening no changing of state of consciousness, there is no body or time or space...here the mind becomes like the mind of God and yes God has a mind

i found this video helpful in understanding the mind