Disgraced Anti-sikh Jasbir Rode At Gurdwara Bangala Sahib

khalsaman1

I did respond to it:

Maybe you need to read more carefully?

Any of it, you don't understand, any words with more than one syllable etc, I can help you with.

And using Gill's sidetracked from it in what way? Is it untrue that Gill along with the AISSF top brass were arrested and thrown in Jodhpur jail?

Maybe you need understanding what "sidetracked" means?

That is hilarious. You don't know half the things that went on from the quality and content of your posts, yet will "continue to speak the truth."

If you don't know the truth or all the facts, all you have are half-baked facts, and you know that half the truth is worse than a lie.

If it was documented that Harnam Singh Dhumma wanted Bhai Jasbir Singh to be next jathedar, maybe you can provide some evidence of it?

Whatever Harnam Singh Dhumma's shortcomings in your opinion, he forced through the building of the Shaheedi Yaadgar of Operation Bluestar, even when SGPC were adamant it would not be built.

Anyways, if you have any credible evidence of Bhai Harminder Singh being a traitor, please share. Don't bother with conjecture, because it means nothing. Bring facts.

There you have it folks. Now I'm an Indian agent, a murder and illiterate. Continue to resort to personal attacks Singh. When a Sikh hits another Sikh in the face, Waheguru asks us to turn the other cheek. Slander me some more. Please.

Gur pyario, you have failed to address the following quote:

But when the army actually attacked the Golden Temple Complex in June 1984 the impostors and cowards like Surjit Singh Barnala, Ravi Inder Singh, Balwant Singh and others had confined themselves in their air-conditioned homes. Longowal. Tohra, Ramuwalia and some others, who were present in the Complex, huddled themselves in the office of Shiromani Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee to save their lives and surrendered to the Army by raising their hands above the heads Even Harminder Singh Sandhu, Gen. Secretary of AISSF meekly surrendered.

The quote states that Harminder Singh Sandhu surrendered yet you have ignored this detail. You have also failed to answer why Harminder Singh let his wife and fellow mates attain martyrdom while he himself surrendered.

Here is a link to Dhumma pushing for Rode:

https://www.sikh24.com/2015/10/29/baba-dhumma-and-sant-samaj-leaders-hold-exclusive-meeting-with-badal/#.Vowk9LYrKUk

Pyario, you cannot silence the truth by bullying other posters with slander. As I've stated, please continue to slander me.

There you have it folks. Now I'm an Indian agent, a murder and illiterate. Continue to resort to personal attacks Singh.

Please. You call slander other people and cry when it turns back on you? Typical indian.

There you have it folks. Now I'm an Indian agent, a murder and illiterate.

what other than illiterate, i have already responded and you say i haven't responded?

The quote states that Harminder Singh Sandhu surrendered yet you have ignored this detail. You have also failed to answer why Harminder Singh let his wife and fellow mates attain martyrdom while he himself surrendered.

I have not ignored Harminder Singh surrendering, meekly or otherwise. Truth is he became a prisoner, and equally true is, that I don't know why Harminder Singh was separate from his wife in the fighting. The only people who are aware are dead. The only writings about this are conjecture. A R Darshi wasn't there to witness this event, so I don't know if he can use any word before "surrendering".

But you seem to be hankering after something, by asking why he let his mates die, as if he was the only one. Again I repeat the top leadership of the AISSF ended up as prisoners. Did they surrender meekly or otherwise I don't know.

But what I do know, is that even in detention, and after their release from Jodhpur, these AISSF men remained dedicated to the movement. Right upto his murder, he was working for the freedom of the Sikh Panth.

If you want to label Harminder Singh as a traitor, do it, but don't be a hypocrite. Label the other thousands who didn't/couldn't their pledge as traitors as well. Label the AISSF as traitors as well.

According to sikh24...

Thats hardly a 100% certified truth is it?

Pyario, you cannot silence the truth by bullying other posters with slander. As I've stated, please continue to slander me.

Slander? Silence the truth?

What truth have you brought that needs to be silenced?

As as for slander, maybe you need to get off that high horse of yours. These Sikhs gave a lot for the freedom of the Sikh people, and an illiterate government agent like you, feels they can denigrate their sacrifice? That is real slander.

Please. You call slander other people and cry when it turns back on you? Typical indian.

what other than illiterate, i have already responded and you say i haven't responded?

I have not ignored Harminder Singh surrendering, meekly or otherwise. Truth is he became a prisoner, and equally true is, that I don't know why Harminder Singh was separate from his wife in the fighting. The only people who are aware are dead. The only writings about this are conjecture. A R Darshi wasn't there to witness this event, so I don't know if he can use any word before "surrendering".

But you seem to be hankering after something, by asking why he let his mates die, as if he was the only one. Again I repeat the top leadership of the AISSF ended up as prisoners. Did they surrender meekly or otherwise I don't know.

But what I do know, is that even in detention, and after their release from Jodhpur, these AISSF men remained dedicated to the movement. Right upto his murder, he was working for the freedom of the Sikh Panth.

If you want to label Harminder Singh as a traitor, do it, but don't be a hypocrite. Label the other thousands who didn't/couldn't their pledge as traitors as well. Label the AISSF as traitors as well.

According to sikh24...

Thats hardly a 100% certified truth is it?

Slander? Silence the truth?

What truth have you brought that needs to be silenced?

As as for slander, maybe you need to get off that high horse of yours. These Sikhs gave a lot for the freedom of the Sikh people, and an illiterate government agent like you, feels they can denigrate their sacrifice? That is real slander.

Please explain what typical Indian means? Are you not of Indian descent? Discrimination of your own people is still discrimination.

No, you did not respond previously. However, you have responded now.

I have not labelled Harminder Singh a traitor in this thread. I called him a coward. By your own definition that makes you illiterate as well?

I did not bring Harminder Singh into this thread. This was a discussion on Jasbir Rode. YOU brought Harminder Singh into this. In fact, doing a quick search of Harminder Singh on this website and your username shows up everywhere. It appears you have a close connection to this individual. Was he a relative of yours?

Are you stating that Sikh24 is a poor source? Do you have other evidence showing improper reporting on their behalf?

Oh what great sacrifice has Jasbir Rode given to the Sikh panth? Was it the time he hid weapons in Darbar Sahib to kill innocent Singhs? Or how about that time he used his relationship with Soorbir Sant Jarnail Singh to further himself politically? Or how about that time he joined hands with the butcher of the Sikhs, dog Badal before Punjab elections?

What great sacrifice has Harnam Dhumma given to the Sikh panth? Was it the time he was living in America as a CBI agent and infiltrating the Damdami Taksal? Was it the time he boarded a flight from Seattle to Punjab to self proclaim himself as Mukhi of Damdami Taksal when Baba Thakur Singh had made it clear that the interim leader of the Taksal would be Ram Singh? Was it the multiple times he has bowed at the feet of Badal?

God bless you.

How about responding to my other point? Picking and choosing your battles in life will never lead to prosperity.

With respect, for someone who wasn't even born when these events took place and now reliant on books by people like AR Darshi, who I think is not the worst of the novelists pretending to be academics and historians, you actually expect me to entertain a debate on whether Harminder Singh Sandhu.....one of the closest Singhs to Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa....was a traitor/coward?

Hahaha

Have you ever read a book where it wwas said that Sant ji had given Sandhu special insrtuctions for post conflict?

No you haven't.

We didn't lose the physical war until we lost this media war. That was Sandhu's fortè. To stop that is why he was killed and thus attempted and almost succeeded in isolating Generals like Bramha and Manochahal from the sohan sing aligned kharkhus.

Even though the Singhs of BKI KCF KLF BTFK were tight, badal, barnala, tohra and ramuwaalia used people like Dr sohan Singh to create inter org violence.

You won't find this in books or debate friend.

With respect, for someone who wasn't even born when these events took place and now reliant on books by people like AR Darshi, who I think is not the worst of the novelists pretending to be academics and historians, you actually expect me to entertain a debate on whether Harminder Singh Sandhu.....one of the closest Singhs to Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa....was a traitor/coward?

Hahaha

Have you ever read a book where it wwas said that Sant ji had given Sandhu special insrtuctions for post conflict?

No you haven't.

We didn't lose the physical war until we lost this media war. That was Sandhu's fortè. To stop that is why he was killed and thus attempted and almost succeeded in isolating Generals like Bramha and Manochahal from the sohan sing aligned kharkhus.

Even though the Singhs of BKI KCF KLF BTFK were tight, badal, barnala, tohra and ramuwaalia used people like Dr sohan Singh to create inter org violence.

Singh sahb, much respect for providing this response. These are fair comments on your part and you have written this with elegance and grace.

Where can I find more information on Dr. Sohan Singh and these others?

Thanks.

Brother this info is contemporary.

It was being spoken about and reported by Singhs and things like Wangaar magazine (the original one, not the Bhai Baljeet Singh Khalsa one of today).

It's so hard to substantiate now that.....debates are all that's left to do.

But to suggest that a mahapursh was deceived by a 'coward' into a closely trusted position is to assume that Sant Ji couldn't see into the hearts of men, especially those who spent days, months and even years with him.

To realise how operation bluestar really ended you must forget everything you know and have been told till now....

Confused on one thing.

If Harminder Singh was not with traitors Longowal and Tohra, who had locked themselves into the offices of the SGPC, where was he? If he did not surrender how did he make it out alive unless the army was given strict orders not to shoot him....because we know the army shot and martyred every other being in the vicinity of Darbar Sahib.

This account is coming from someone who is an AISSF member, and was there, so just telling you what I know of not saying its 100% truth or false. Their position was on top of the Water Tank, after the water tank had taken damage and was going to collapse any time, they abondoned it and moved to a building behind/beside the Sarai/Samundri hall. They were in a room when they army came in, locked all doors from the outside (many many accounts state the army did this all over the Complex, let you die of thirst). Army fired upon some who were outside, arrested others had them sit down. Someone from the sangat during the night (Sandhu and team asked them to do so through a window etc) opened the lock of the room Sandhu was in, and they blended in with the sangat, sat there. I suppose they didnt fight from there because it would have resulted in heavy civilian casulties. Later on, as we know the SAD members were arrested and taken from Samundri Hall, they were kept/fed near where AISSF/Sangat was seated, from where they pointed out Sandhu and others too the Army. They denied being AISSF and said they are SGPC members, Tohra backed them up, due to this they were arrested with sangat instead of killed on the spot.

Hahaha

No you haven't.

Can you clarify that part a bit? Wording confused me a bit. Dr sohan however seems to like was a curse to the movement, everyone dies while he goes on to start a hometherapy business. Baba Manochahal called it right, people doubted his legitamacy, but he never left the field and died fighting.

Brother this info is contemporary.

It was being spoken about and reported by Singhs and things like Wangaar magazine (the original one, not the Bhai Baljeet Singh Khalsa one of today).

It's so hard to substantiate now that.....debates are all that's left to do.

But to suggest that a mahapursh was deceived by a 'coward' into a closely trusted position is to assume that Sant Ji couldn't see into the hearts of men, especially those who spent days, months and even years with him.

To realise how operation bluestar really ended you must forget everything you know and have been told till now....

But gurbani states that everything happens in Waheguru's will. Sant Ji was a brahm gyani and could have crippled Hindustan if he wanted but it was not Gods will. Just as it was not God's will that the 5th or 9th Guru's martyrdom was going to be stopped.

By this logic we cannot state that Sant Ji was deceived. However, this does not rule out the possibility that there was an informant (Harminder Singh or otherwise) and Sant Ji knew about it but could not stop it as it was Wahegurus will.