Disgraced Anti-sikh Jasbir Rode At Gurdwara Bangala Sahib

khalsaman1

I doubt there was any genuine feeling by either faction that the others were agents. They just had differing views.

Mate are you for real?

Genuine feeling?

They weren't playing games or sat at computers like you.

they were engaged in guerilla warfare with a terrorist state.

Stakes were high.

lives of their friends and families had been taken as well as thousands of innocents.

Harmander sahib and akaal takhat attacked several times and Delhi had witnessed a genocide.

And you think the kharkhus were playing politics of malignment?

Joker.

Put the books down and step away from the keyboard, before you offend someone.

Wow. I have said that Bittu regretted the murder of Sandhu. I cannot give you a word for word transcript.

It was Wassan Singh Zaffarwal who went to start a homotherapy business.

Bro, I am not asking for a transcript, nor am I challenging or calling you out, just some details. Im genuinely curious to know.

You're right, Sohan Singh was working away at something too.

• 3 weeks later...

But it is not overlooking. It is trust.

By this accord we could state that Dhan Dasmesh Pita was deceived by the Mughals and Hill Rajas when they promised not to attack the Khalsa forces if they left Anandpur Sahib. Dasmesh Pita obviously knew they would not keep their word but they still moved out.

You are an angry man. I hope you find some closure in your next birth.

You have been blessed to have been born into a Sikh family; The highest such honor on our mukht jeevani. Yet you trash this very race. Bigotry of your own people is the lowest form of human life.

You can slander me Singho but don't you ever slander our entire race.

God bless.

Coming from the guy who is labelling message board posters as agents? Hypocrisy is sweet as sugar.

Haven't you named other Sikhs, Sikhs who given their lives for the panth as agents? And you like me have done what, except make some posts on this forum?

Mate are you for real?

Genuine feeling?

They weren't playing games or sat at computers like you.

they were engaged in guerilla warfare with a terrorist state.

Stakes were high.

lives of their friends and families had been taken as well as thousands of innocents.

Harmander sahib and akaal takhat attacked several times and Delhi had witnessed a genocide.

And you think the kharkhus were playing politics of malignment?

Joker.

Put the books down and step away from the keyboard, before you offend someone.

Yes mate I'm for real. And as you have said stakes were high. Very high. So high that suspicions and counter-suspicions overtook rational thought.

Can I ask whether you are aware of Sardar Chatter Singh and Bhai Mool Raj's incident during 2nd anglo-Sikh war that stopped them forming an alliance?

I'm glad to see that you think I haven't offended anyone up to now though. Cheers mate.

Bro, I am not asking for a transcript, nor am I challenging or calling you out, just some details. Im genuinely curious to know.

You're right, Sohan Singh was working away at something too.

Bro, Dr Sohan Singh knew the movement was going awry. Wassan Singh Zaffarwal knew it as well. They knew there was no future in it, as the indian govt was too strong, and also the ISI were not genuinely interested in Sikh rights. They were more interested in harming indian interests as well as wresting Kashmir from india.

One day, soon I hope, the people involved in the Khalistan movement will pen their memoirs in great detail, so that when the next generation come to fight this fight, they will have a better understanding.

Haven't you named other Sikhs, Sikhs who given their lives for the panth as agents? And you like me have done what, except make some posts on this forum?

Yes mate I'm for real. And as you have said stakes were high. Very high. So high that suspicions and counter-suspicions overtook rational thought.

Can I ask whether you are aware of Sardar Chatter Singh and Bhai Mool Raj's incident during 2nd anglo-Sikh war that stopped them forming an alliance?

I'm glad to see that you think I haven't offended anyone up to now though. Cheers mate.

Bro, Dr Sohan Singh knew the movement was going awry. Wassan Singh Zaffarwal knew it as well. They knew there was no future in it, as the indian govt was too strong, and also the ISI were not genuinely interested in Sikh rights. They were more interested in harming indian interests as well as wresting Kashmir from india.

One day, soon I hope, the people involved in the Khalistan movement will pen their memoirs in great detail, so that when the next generation come to fight this fight, they will have a better understanding.

Please share with us the incident about Mool Raaj and Sardar Chatar Singh.

Please share with us the incident about Mool Raaj and Sardar Chatar Singh.

Mool Raj and Chatter Singh were to form an alliance to fight the british. Lawrence sent a letter, which was to be allowed to fall into Mool Raj's hands. This letter was written to Chattar Singh informing him to form an alliance with Mool raj and then destroy him.

When Mool Raj got this letter, he thought it was genuine and refused Chattar Singh's offer of a joint force. Thus the Sikhs were deceived into beleiving others as traitors and then working against them.

Which is what we saw against Bhai Harminder Singh Sandhu.

Did you ever watch "spartacus" and how Crassus had his adversaries killed by writing a simple letter designed to fall into the wrong hands?

And even only a few years ago, this "falcon" agent was named as Shaheed Bhai Amrik Singh in a book by nayyar.

Guest Jacfsing2

Mool Raj and Chatter Singh were to form an alliance to fight the british. Lawrence sent a letter, which was to be allowed to fall into Mool Raj's hands. This letter was written to Chattar Singh informing him to form an alliance with Mool raj and then destroy him.

When Mool Raj got this letter, he thought it was genuine and refused Chattar Singh's offer of a joint force. Thus the Sikhs were deceived into beleiving others as traitors and then working against them.

Which is what we saw against Bhai Harminder Singh Sandhu.

Did you ever watch "spartacus" and how Crassus had his adversaries killed by writing a simple letter designed to fall into the wrong hands?

And even only a few years ago, this "falcon" agent was named as Shaheed Bhai Amrik Singh in a book by nayyar.

Shaheed Bhai Amrik Singh was born after India's independence, so how could he be involved in the fight against the British?

• 7 years later...
On 1/3/2016 at 10:06 PM, khalsaman1 said:

I wasn't born at the time so I can't say for sure but I've heard stories of groups of thousands of men and women in arms attempting to get to Amritsar but stopped by the military as Punjab was under lock down. These people were ready to defend our sacred shrine.

Now for facts that I can verify....Harminder Singh Sandhu's wife was martyred in the attack. Harminder Singh Sandhu surrendered.

In english there's a word for a man who leaves his fellow mates and wife to die and surrenders himself: a coward.

Bhai Harminder Singh didn’t surrender. He was there until the 6th June. When he escaped through the back after the Singhs had been made Shaheed. He was captured with other singhs running and was sent to jail