Disgraced Anti-sikh Jasbir Rode At Gurdwara Bangala Sahib

khalsaman1

Can you clarify that part a bit? Wording confused me a bit. Dr sohan however seems to like was a curse to the movement, everyone dies while he goes on to start a hometherapy business. Baba Manochahal called it right, people doubted his legitamacy, but he never left the field and died fighting.

The way Dr Sohan Singh was given so much importance is sad to say the least. He says boycott elections and it proved disastrous for the movement. Baba Manochahal wanted Sikhs to fight elections and win. Dr Sohan Singh called Baba Manochahal an agent of the government. But Baba Manochahal continued fighting for the movement and eventually became Shaheed. In fact all the brave Singhs attained Shaheedi while Dr Sohan Singh continued to live unharmed and almost lived to the ripe age of 100 years old!

But gurbani states that everything happens in Waheguru's will. Sant Ji was a brahm gyani and could have crippled Hindustan if he wanted but it was not Gods will. Just as it was not God's will that the 5th or 9th Guru's martyrdom was going to be stopped.

By this logic we cannot state that Sant Ji was deceived. However, this does not rule out the possibility that there was an informant (Harminder Singh or otherwise) and Sant Ji knew about it but could not stop it as it was Wahegurus will.

Completely agree, but knowing about longowal, badal,tohra and even balwant finance minister makes overlooking someone like Sandhu a very amateur mistake.

The way Dr Sohan Singh was given so much importance is sad to say the least. He says boycott elections and it proved disastrous for the movement. Baba Manochahal wanted Sikhs to fight elections and win. Dr Sohan Singh called Baba Manochahal an agent of the government. But Baba Manochahal continued fighting for the movement and eventually became Shaheed. In fact all the brave Singhs attained Shaheedi while Dr Sohan Singh continued to live unharmed and almost lived to the ripe age of 100 years old!

100% plus much more...that's the already known public version.

He had many rumours spread and doubt sowed about many many true jujharu soorbeer jhode.

Please explain what typical Indian means? Are you not of Indian descent? Discrimination of your own people is still discrimination.

No, you did not respond previously. However, you have responded now.

I have not labelled Harminder Singh a traitor in this thread. I called him a coward. By your own definition that makes you illiterate as well?

I did not bring Harminder Singh into this thread. This was a discussion on Jasbir Rode. YOU brought Harminder Singh into this. In fact, doing a quick search of Harminder Singh on this website and your username shows up everywhere. It appears you have a close connection to this individual. Was he a relative of yours?

Are you stating that Sikh24 is a poor source? Do you have other evidence showing improper reporting on their behalf?

Oh what great sacrifice has Jasbir Rode given to the Sikh panth? Was it the time he hid weapons in Darbar Sahib to kill innocent Singhs? Or how about that time he used his relationship with Soorbir Sant Jarnail Singh to further himself politically? Or how about that time he joined hands with the butcher of the Sikhs, dog Badal before Punjab elections?

What great sacrifice has Harnam Dhumma given to the Sikh panth? Was it the time he was living in America as a CBI agent and infiltrating the Damdami Taksal? Was it the time he boarded a flight from Seattle to Punjab to self proclaim himself as Mukhi of Damdami Taksal when Baba Thakur Singh had made it clear that the interim leader of the Taksal would be Ram Singh? Was it the multiple times he has bowed at the feet of Badal?

God bless you.

You asking me whether Harminder Singh is a relative of mine is also a typical indian trait.
What Harnam Singh and Jasbir Singh have done for the Panth, you don't know. So there are two ways you can go from here. Carry on talking the ignorant trash you are, or talk to people aligned with them to find out their contribution to the movement. You clearly come across as someone who has very little idea of the movement and the things that went on, and have come to some really piss-poor conclusions. Typical indian again.
Sikh24 said in their article "according to sources..." . You have taken a newspaper source with no facts or substantial sources and ran with it, like it was spun gold. Typical indian again.
Even though Ram Singh was begging for forgiveness (and the video is on the net) from Baba Thakur Singh, about lying over being given mukhi-ship, you still support Ram Singh as the mukhi. Baba Thakur Singh never gave any such thing to Ram Singh. Typical indian, who still can't face facts even when they are undisputable.

You won't find this in books or debate friend.

There is a lot of information you won't find in books, but one day I hope to see the ins and outs of the movement all written down. It would help a lot with any possible future movements.

Singh sahb, much respect for providing this response. These are fair comments on your part and you have written this with elegance and grace.

Where can I find more information on Dr. Sohan Singh and these others?

Elegance and grace is not my method. I say it as it is.

You came to acquire so many "facts" about Baba Harnam Singh and Bhai Jasbir Singh, why can't you do the same for Dr Sohan SIngh?

You say you have heard comments from them, but wont elaborate or tell us what they said.

Wow. I have said that Bittu regretted the murder of Sandhu. I cannot give you a word for word transcript.

Dr sohan however seems to like was a curse to the movement, everyone dies while he goes on to start a hometherapy business.

It was Wassan Singh Zaffarwal who went to start a homotherapy business.

The way Dr Sohan Singh was given so much importance is sad to say the least. He says boycott elections and it proved disastrous for the movement.

Dr Sohan Singh did not want to boycott elections. It was Daljit Singh Bittu's idea and he forced Dr Sohan Singh down at gunpoint. At this point Dr Sohan Singh knew the movement was in at it's "beginning of the end" phase.

You asking me whether Harminder Singh is a relative of mine is also a typical indian trait.

What Harnam Singh and Jasbir Singh have done for the Panth, you don't know. So there are two ways you can go from here. Carry on talking the ignorant trash you are, or talk to people aligned with them to find out their contribution to the movement. You clearly come across as someone who has very little idea of the movement and the things that went on, and have come to some really piss-poor conclusions. Typical indian again.

Sikh24 said in their article "according to sources..." . You have taken a newspaper source with no facts or substantial sources and ran with it, like it was spun gold. Typical indian again.

Even though Ram Singh was begging for forgiveness (and the video is on the net) from Baba Thakur Singh, about lying over being given mukhi-ship, you still support Ram Singh as the mukhi. Baba Thakur Singh never gave any such thing to Ram Singh. Typical indian, who still can't face facts even when they are undisputable.

There is a lot of information you won't find in books, but one day I hope to see the ins and outs of the movement all written down. It would help a lot with any possible future movements.

You came to acquire so many "facts" about Baba Harnam Singh and Bhai Jasbir Singh, why can't you do the same for Dr Sohan SIngh?

Wow. I have said that Bittu regretted the murder of Sandhu. I cannot give you a word for word transcript.

Dr Sohan Singh did not want to boycott elections. It was Daljit Singh Bittu's idea and he forced Dr Sohan Singh down at gunpoint. At this point Dr Sohan Singh knew the movement was in at it's "beginning of the end" phase.

Chatanga bro, you probably know more of this topic than me but if Dr Sohan Singh was reluctant in saying boycott elections and was forced at gun point then why he would accuse Baba Manochahal of being a agent just for opposing this disastrous idea of boycotting?

Movement was still strong as ever in the early 90s. No reason to believe it was beginning of the end. Baba Manochahal and Jathadar Sukhdev Singh Babbar were still alive along with their men. Then why Dr Sohan Singh was becoming a mentally defeated man even before the defeat had occured which coincidently occured due to his call for boycotting elections?

Chatanga bro, you probably know more of this topic than me but if Dr Sohan Singh was reluctant in saying boycott elections and was forced at gun point then why he would accuse Baba Manochahal of being a agent just for opposing this disastrous idea of boycotting?

Movement was still strong as ever in the early 90s. No reason to believe it was beginning of the end. Baba Manochahal and Jathadar Sukhdev Singh Babbar were still alive along with their men. Then why Dr Sohan Singh was becoming a mentally defeated man even before the defeat had occured which coincidently occured due to his call for boycotting elections?

Bro, the decision not to contest the elections was a disaster. Dr Sohan Singh knew as did many others. By not contesting these election it was the beginning of the end of the current phase of the movement.

As for calling others agents, it wasn't the first time. I doubt there was any genuine feeling by either faction that the others were agents. They just had differing views, but as you know the easiest way to malign anyone, politically in india, is to call them an agent. Even today people still claim Sant Jarnail Singh was an agent.

Bro, the decision not to contest the elections was a disaster. Dr Sohan Singh knew as did many others. By not contesting these election it was the beginning of the end of the current phase of the movement.

As for calling others agents, it wasn't the first time. I doubt there was any genuine feeling by either faction that the others were agents. They just had differing views, but as you know the easiest way to malign anyone, politically in india, is to call them an agent. Even today people still claim Sant Jarnail Singh was an agent.

Yeah I agree we shouldn't be calling any one an agent especially when we are all working towards the same goal, but just differently. Its like that guy Guri who has made videos against Bapu Surat Singh even though they are on the same side!

I feel when we do this we only end up cancelling each other out and making our enemies stronger because we end up looking weaker.

I think we can learn a thing or two from the Kurds. They have their differences too but they always get united for the common cause and face the enemy jointly. Just look at what happened in Syria where the Syrian Kurds were facing a ruthless enemy like ISIS. Kurds from Iraq and Turkey and even the Kurds living in the west poured into Syria to help their brothers. And they are the only ones gaining ground against ISIS. We need to be like them. Instead we are our biggest enemies.

If Sikhs dont oppose Sikhs, if Sikhs dont kill Sikhs then no one can defeat Sikhs.

Completely agree, but knowing about longowal, badal,tohra and even balwant finance minister makes overlooking someone like Sandhu a very amateur mistake.

But it is not overlooking. It is trust.

By this accord we could state that Dhan Dasmesh Pita was deceived by the Mughals and Hill Rajas when they promised not to attack the Khalsa forces if they left Anandpur Sahib. Dasmesh Pita obviously knew they would not keep their word but they still moved out.

You are an angry man. I hope you find some closure in your next birth.

You have been blessed to have been born into a Sikh family; The highest such honor on our mukht jeevani. Yet you trash this very race. Bigotry of your own people is the lowest form of human life.

You can slander me Singho but don't you ever slander our entire race.

God bless.

Coming from the guy who is labelling message board posters as agents? Hypocrisy is sweet as sugar.