Let Fidayeen Terror Attack At Air Force Base In Punjab's Pathankot

I dont give Fukk about RSS but I dont believe in your conspiracy theory

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/death-toll-indian-base-attack-rises-troops-gunmen-36063531

The number of troops killed in the attack rose to seven on Sunday, with four succumbing to their injuries overnight and an elite commando killed in a morning

blast that occurred while he was handling explosives, officials said.

At least seven troops and four gunmen have been killed in the fighting so far.

badal is anti sikh.

Tyrion is just a desperado rss cyber warrior. His job is to misinform across various sites and threads.

Indian "Hasbara"...joker.

Its actually quite entertaining to watch the lightweight attempt to convince Sikhs that we have imagined history and only he actually KNOWS our history.

Wow Tyrion what would we do without you? Hahaha

Tyrion is just a desperado rss cyber warrior. His job is to misinform across various sites and threads.

Its actually quite entertaining to watch the lightweight attempt to convince Sikhs that we have imagined history and only he actually KNOWS our history.

khalistan zindabad

Well, I have many family members who are Sikh---So we have common history-I am no RSS lover--I support everyone who work for humanity, protect our motherland

Be them Sikh, Hindus, muslim or Christians.---3 Sikhs have laid down their life. Entire Punjab is under shock---Its shame on some of those people who bring in personal political differences to divert our attention.

I have met many sikhs abroad including some who support Khalistan.--But they behave perfectly normal face to face and understand our common history,dedication towards Sikhi,Panth and Dharma.

Only a fool will believe that Hindus or RSS want to dilute Sikhism----RSS and Hindu RW were the 1st group to raise awareness after 2011 population demographics shows decline in Sikh % population!

I have personal respect for Sikh religion and I dont need to prove myself on this forum

I know what a complete clown right LOL probably just some weirdo hindu fascist with no life and nothing better to do. I hope this guy realizes he is fooling literally 0 people peddling his <banned word filter activated> all hes doing is just wasting everybody's time. If he truly has no agenda(which I highly doubt) he would be wise to look at the events form the 80s-90s in punjab and research them in a unbiased manner.

I dont give Fukk about RSS but I dont believe in your conspiracy theory

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/death-toll-indian-base-attack-rises-troops-gunmen-36063531

The number of troops killed in the attack rose to seven on Sunday, with four succumbing to their injuries overnight and an elite commando killed in a morning

blast that occurred while he was handling explosives, officials said.

At least seven troops and four gunmen have been killed in the fighting so far.

yeah ...like I said preps to stop Punjab's awakening ...what operation is going on I thought the terrorists were in hand now ...sukhbir is setting the stage for the RSS takeover ...the 'second line of defence' .

Well, I have many family members who are Sikh---So we have common history-I am no RSS lover--I support everyone who work for humanity, protect our motherland

Be them Sikh, Hindus, muslim or Christians.---3 Sikhs have laid down their life. Entire Punjab is under shock---Its shame on some of those people who bring in personal political differences to divert our attention.

I have met many sikhs abroad including some who support Khalistan.--But they behave perfectly normal face to face and understand our common history,dedication towards Sikhi,Panth and Dharma.

Only a fool will believe that Hindus or RSS want to dilute Sikhism----RSS and Hindu RW were the 1st group to raise awareness after 2011 population demographics shows decline in Sikh % population!

I have personal respect for Sikh religion and I dont need to prove myself on this forum

we have all seen the films of the kiddie indoctrination camps and the little girls so proud of being the new 'hitler youth' ...they were spouting antisikh slogans too ...so how do your commanders explain that lannister ji?

Im not saying it is or isnt false flag because I havent looked into this at all, but most of you literally claim false flag for EVERYTHING, blame it on Delhi or Washington. Sound like a bunch of a loonies.

I agree that this paranoia is misplaced in certain quarters, but this story makes very little sense. It seems like exactly the sort of half-baked fiction I'd expect from these unimaginative and mediocre Indians.

Its possible we're wrong, but you can't exactly begrudge us our suspicion of one of the most two-faced governments in the world, can you?

Im not saying it is or isnt false flag because I havent looked into this at all, but most of you literally claim false flag for EVERYTHING, blame it on Delhi or Washington. Sound like a bunch of a loonies.

delhi sarkar no matter who was in charge mughal, angrez, congress, BJP , RSS has been against the SIkhs because we are free thinkers and revolutionary in spirit compared to aam sheeple ... be careful to not in your broad sweep discount our whole historical experience ...it has been the Brahminvad xenophobes and criminals who have wanted us gone , those who actually have gian , can recognise Guru Nanak Dev Ji is the jot they should follow and have become sikhs