Let Fidayeen Terror Attack At Air Force Base In Punjab's Pathankot

Well, I have many family members who are Sikh---So we have common history-I am no RSS lover--I support everyone who work for humanity, protect our motherland

Be them Sikh, Hindus, muslim or Christians.---3 Sikhs have laid down their life. Entire Punjab is under shock---Its shame on some of those people who bring in personal political differences to divert our attention.

I have met many sikhs abroad including some who support Khalistan.--But they behave perfectly normal face to face and understand our common history,dedication towards Sikhi,Panth and Dharma.

Only a fool will believe that Hindus or RSS want to dilute Sikhism----RSS and Hindu RW were the 1st group to raise awareness after 2011 population demographics shows decline in Sikh % population!

I have personal respect for Sikh religion and I dont need to prove myself on this forum

Amazingly imbecilic, now you have to wash your face by saying 'oh I have Sikh family members as well...'

Here are one of the real reasons they staged or allowed this attack to happen so that more troops and security can be put in place in punjab.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/analysis/on-the-brink-of-an-abyss-punjab-s-governance-economy-are-in-shambles/story-9zoQR2xLAmwI362Qu6entJ.html

Economy is everything once it goes down the pan, unemployment goes up and people cant afford to eat or buy things and civil unrest begins leading to more strength for separatism. So like a chess game they putting their military assets in place to ensure no one can physically escape from their rule when or if the political dissent crackdown happens.

Here are one of the real reasons they staged or allowed this attack to happen so that more troops and security can be put in place in punjab.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/analysis/on-the-brink-of-an-abyss-punjab-s-governance-economy-are-in-shambles/story-9zoQR2xLAmwI362Qu6entJ.html

Economy is everything once it goes down the pan, unemployment goes up and people cant afford to eat or buy things and civil unrest begins leading to more strength for separatism. So like a chess game they putting their military assets in place to ensure no one can physically escape from their rule when or if the political dissent crackdown happens.

I contend that this is too complex for Tyron to comprehend and he will retaliate by classifying us as Class A Mullahs.

I contend that this is too complex for Tyron to comprehend and he will retaliate by classifying us as Class A Mullahs.

Mate forget this hindu guy, look at the apnay who think suggestin this as a false flag, makes us as m0rons or id!ots. False flagging has been goin on for years and years. I said it before any1 on this forum, that the gurdaspur bull$hit "terror" attack was all staged, as sarbat khalsa/bapu surat singh hunger strike was gripping ever sikh in n.india. Looking back now, i bet a lot of ppl on this forum r embarassed that they thought it was genuine terror attack.

Every state has grown debt.. Punjab, Westbengal, Kerela all have slacked down in last 10 yrs. OFcourse the akali dynasty have destroyed Punjab from every angle. Nepotism, Drug culture, corruption and inaccountability are biggest problems.

80% of drugs in punjab come from Pakistan. 50% of our youth are drug addicts--We need to stop co-rrelating Punjab administration problem with these terror attacks.

why cant some of you understand that

1. Enemy hits you where you are weak

2. Kashmir is hightly militarized state.

3. They open another front--Punjab is almost a lawless state--It shares 600 KM border with Pakistan. Drug agents have ties with Pakistani who can use the same route to push weapons.

Police, some BSF are also involved in the nexus--

4. Look-..Gurudaspur GPS log was given to US---US found that logs details and timestamp started from Pakistan!!

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/us-to-sharif-gps-ties-gurdaspur-strike-to-pakistan/

US to PM Nawaz Sharif: GPS ties Gurdaspur strike to Pakistan The evidence, based on Global Positioning System (GPS) sets recovered from the terrorists, was discussed during Sharif’s recent visit to Washington.

The United States has presented Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif with evidence that the terror strike in Gurdaspur three months ago was carried out by groups operating from his country, diplomatic sources told The Indian Express.

The evidence, based on Global Positioning System (GPS) sets recovered from the terrorists, was discussed during Sharif’s recent visit to Washington.

Sharif was warned that large-scale civilian fatalities in the attack could have forced India’s political leadership to order cross-border strikes on jihadi training camps and infrastructure, which could have potentially sparked off a full-scale war.

’Pakistani diplomats initially insisted that the Gurdaspur strike had nothing to do with their country. But when the US insisted that the technical data was irrefutable, they argued that there was no official complicity in facilitating it,’ said a Washington-based diplomat.

Mate forget this hindu guy, look at the apnay who think suggestin this as a false flag, makes us as m0rons or id!ots. False flagging has been goin on for years and years. I said it before any1 on this forum, that the gurdaspur bull$hit "terror" attack was all staged, as sarbat khalsa/bapu surat singh hunger strike was gripping ever sikh in n.india. Looking back now, i bet a lot of ppl on this forum r embarassed that they thought it was genuine terror attack.

And now, in a typically Indian fashion, they attempt to change stories:

http://www.5abihub.net/news/suno-punjab-police-gurdaspur-sp-behind-pathankot-attack/

The real reason, it seems, is this:

The Akali-BJP duo's patent desire to ignore Punjab's economic meltdown and claim "all is well!" We only need one more to join the party and Tyrion can have his very own version of 3 Idiots.

http://m.hindustantimes.com/analysis/on-the-brink-of-an-abyss-punjab-s-governance-economy-are-in-shambles/story-9zoQR2xLAmwI362Qu6entJ.html

On the other hand, though, it can be argued that an excuse is needed to exert more authoritarian pressure on the Punjab and in order to achieve this the Pathankot attacks have been invited. The Police is the most patent form of political authority and in order to reinforce it additional paramilitary personnel will be dispatched to the Punjab; superficially it will be a "major and much needed police overhaul" but in reality it will just be a strengthening of the Akali-BJP position against any dissent. Come the election times and we will have all anti-Akali/BJP voters either shot dead in encounters or conveniently jailed on sedition charges. Capiche?

This is not a false flag operation. The state does not need 'an excuse' to increase their military presence in Panjab. Remember how easily they deploy army in Panjab whether it was during the Beadbi incidents or the many early incidents.

This attack actually is a blemish on the state govt as they failed to apprehend the terrorists even 24 hours after they were first spotted. There is no doubt that some senior official or politician might be involved in the aiding the terrorists as claimed by the Indian intelligence but it was not a false flag. And yes, false flags have been happening since centuries, it does exist.

Lets also not forget what the politically correct media fails to mention at every time: Gujjars. The Gujjars have migrated to Panjab in heavy numbers creating ghettos after purchasing land from local Panjabis. They have established their own small towns with masjids. Since they are from J&K and Himachal region they are generally more Islamic than the Bangladeshi or UP/Bihar migrants earlier coming in. Besides that they have been sheltering terrorists and a large consignment of weapons was caught at a Gujjar dera in Jalandhar. Besides that the terrorists of the earlier Dinanagar attack also stayed at Gujjar deras after sneaking into Panjab (source: tribuneindia). They might be involved this time too in aiding the terrorists.