Punj Pyare Of Akal Takht Arrested

Guest Jacfsing2

Directly and indirectly bjp has Sikh blood on its hands.

Indirectly: attack on Sri Harmandhir Sahib happened due to the overwhelming pressure bjp was putting on Indira Gandhi. Advani takes full credit for this attack in his autobiography an Vajpayee even praised Indira Gandhi by calling her Durga Mata.

Directly: Many bjp workers were found to be involved the massacre of Sikh civilians after Indira was killed. Although their involvement was not at high level as congress but involvement is there none the less of lower level party workers. Bjp under Vajpayee and now under Modi has predictably not taken any action against the Congress nor its own party workers.

Sikh nationalists mistrust bjp is not out of place. This mistrust is based on solid foundation of historical events. Ajit Doval who is part of Modis inner circle and is considered the "james bond of India" was very much involved in infiltrating Indian spies among Sikh ranks.

Swami Subramanian seems to have been the only Hindu RW leader that tried to talk the Hindus against operation bluestar. But no one listened to him.

Lies.lies and only lies....Many RSS workers and Hindu Rw protected Sikhs in Delhi---Khushwant singh have depicted with proper citations

http://www.outlookindia.com/article/victory-to-the-mob/228338

About 21 years ago, northern India down to Karnataka witnessed a bloodbath the likes of which the country had not experienced since Independence nor after.

When I rang up Zail Singh as a mob was reported to be on its way to my flat, his office said he thought I should move into a Hindu friend's house.

In Delhi, over 3,000 Sikhs were murdered, their wives and daughters gangraped, their properties looted, 72 gurudwaras burnt down. The all-India total of casualties was close to 10,000, the loss of property over thousands of crores. What triggered off the holocaust was the assassination of Prime Minister Indira Gandhi. On the morning of October 31, 1984, she was assassinated by two of her Sikh security guards. As the news of her death spread, rampaging mobs of Hindus shouting khoon ka badla khoon se lenge (we will avenge blood with blood), armed with cans of petrol, matchboxes and lathis set upon Sikhs they met on the roads—easily identifiable because of their distinct appearance—and set them on fire. Sikh-owned shops and homes were attacked and looted. Most of this mayhem and murder took place in Congress-ruled states. Word had gone round, "Teach the Sikhs a lesson"; the police was instructed not to intervene. It was then people realised how much ill-will Sikhs had earned because of the hate-filled utterances of Bhindranwale against Hindus and the years of killings carried out by his hoodlums in Punjab. No Sikh leader, neither Congress nor Akali, had raised his voice in protest. Consequently, when Mrs Gandhi ordered the army to enter the Golden Temple to get Bhindranwale dead or alive, no Hindu condemned the action as unwarranted. Sikhs were deeply hurt by Operation Blue Star and ultimately two of them decided to murder Mrs Gandhi. What followed was largely condoned by Hindus and the Hindu-owned media.

I don't think Rajiv was himself a party to the anti-Sikh pogrom. Only, he was guilty of allowing it to go on till his mother's funeral was over.

Girilal Jain, editor of the Times of India, wrote that Sikhs should have been aware of what lay in store for them. N.C. Menon, editor of theHindustan Times, wrote that they had "clawed their way to prosperity" and deserved what they got. There were few people left to share their pain. It must be acknowledged that some leaders of the Sangh parivar and the RSS, including A.B.Vajpayee, went out of their way to help the Sikhs.So did men like Ram Jethmalani, Soli Sorabjee and a few others.

Doval was doing his duty...His duty was to save India & crush anti indian militancy...He did as per his duty.

In what way did I say Badal was the good guy? Most people on this site agree that Badal is not a Sikh. Also Sikhs are against tyranny against anyone regardless what religion they are. (I bet you probably don't even believe that Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji was really Hind Di Chadar).

Badal is a fake sikh....Guru Teg bahadur contribution & sacrifice is recognized by every indian

Turion Lanister.

Lk advani demanded indira ghandi attack Sri Harmandir Sahib, or is he lying as well?

If the rss is a friend of the Sikhs, then why are people like rajiv tandon and co, openly threatening Sikhs and their lives/businesses?

Why the rss doesn't stop them in their tracks and do a little bit for Sikhs, what the giant of history Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji did for their forefathers?

Tyrion, dont tell us, show us.

If you're genuine that is?

Turion Lanister.

Lk advani demanded indira ghandi attack Sri Harmandir Sahib, or is he lying as well?

If the rss is a friend of the Sikhs, then why are people like rajiv tandon and co, openly threatening Sikhs and their lives/businesses?

Why the rss doesn't stop them in their tracks and do a little bit for Sikhs, what the giant of history Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji did for their forefathers?

Tyrion, dont tell us, show us.

If you're genuine that is?

You can read Advani's own autobiography on this point, he minces no words and even gloats over his role in the entire Operation Bluestar Fiasco. "Turion" is attempting to utilize mass media prints rather than any subjectivity. Patwant Singh, in his The Sikhs, and Jarnail Singh, in Who are the Guilty, substantiate that in order to glorify themselves at the expense of another's misery the BJP and RSS would spin fabrications regarding their philanthropy during the riots. In reality they were only spectators, who desired to earn easy votes by presenting themselves as some Supermen of sorts. Secondly, you quote Khushwant Singh yet the same Singh was slated for "penalty" by the fascist Hindu camp (RSS, BJP, VHP etc etc) for his anti-Hindutva comments.

Badal is corrupt drug mafia who have destroyed reputation of BJP. BJP is forced to go along with him bcz that mafia is part of alliance

Amazing, and here you argue the BJP is not corrupt. Shooting yourself in the foot much? :omg:

You can read Advani's own autobiography on this point, he minces no words and even gloats over his role in the entire Operation Bluestar Fiasco. "Turion" is attempting to utilize mass media prints rather than any subjectivity. Patwant Singh, in his The Sikhs, and Jarnail Singh, in Who are the Guilty, substantiate that in order to glorify themselves at the expense of another's misery the BJP and RSS would spin fabrications regarding their philanthropy during the riots. In reality they were only spectators, who desired to earn easy votes by presenting themselves as some Supermen of sorts. Secondly, you quote Khushwant Singh yet the same Singh was slated for "penalty" by the fascist Hindu camp (RSS, BJP, VHP etc etc) for his anti-Hindutva comments.

Amazing, and here you argue the BJP is not corrupt. Shooting yourself in the foot much? :omg:

fKKK advani...I dont believe in story of these patwant singh.

Khushwant singh hates hindutva,RSS. 90% of his articles criticize RSS and BJP. Even then, he praised role of RSS in 1984 riots..

BJP is not corrupt but it is part of drug alliance supporting nepotism in punjab. No BJP supporter will vote BJP bcoz of Akali dal corruption and banana governance.

BJP is still part of govt bcoz it believes in dharma and it is not backstabber. Akali are corrupt but not politically immoral and bankrupt like Ak420-AAP, Congress chors/scamgress/khangress

fKKK advani...I dont believe in story of these patwant singh.

Khushwant singh hates hindutva,RSS. 90% of his articles criticize RSS and BJP. Even then, he praised role of RSS in 1984 riots..

BJP is not corrupt but it is part of drug alliance supporting nepotism in punjab. No BJP supporter will vote BJP bcoz of Akali dal corruption and banana governance.

BJP is still part of govt bcoz it believes in dharma and it is not backstabber. Akali are corrupt but not politically immoral and bankrupt like Ak420-AAP, Congress chors/scamgress/khangress

Rather than answer me, you just confirmed my original view. 'fKKK advani...' trying to save face now are we?