Pickpocket Gang Rightfully Jailed. Qaum Di Bezhti Good And Proper.

DailyMail

So JagsawSingh, Is painting a picture of all Afghan Sikhs to be criminals and money grabbers. How ironic is this? Afghan or Khatri Sikhs are actually very educated and hardworking. They own alot of shops selling indian clothing ect and are an extremely successful business people. So a group of criminals who happen to be from this community are jailed. that does not mean for one second that everyone is lIke this from this community is the same.

Is jagsaw forgetting his own kind are known to peddle drugs in canada. Yes people who destroy the communities they live in by dealing drugs which creates even more crime. Yes were people feed on the vulnerable drug users by pumping and dealing drugs. Is this doing anything for Sikhism?? Are these afghan Sikhs?

But Jagsaw likes to live in a bubble that he has created where his kind's shi1t smells of levander and they can do no wrong. he needs to wake up pronto!

Do you know what an Hazara even looks like Dallysingh ?

They have chinese style eyes.

No Star Striker. The Afghan Sikhs are 100% Arora. No other Sikh group exists among them. Its an interesting facet of Sikh history actually because historically, in terms of business, the areas of the Sikh empire were divided up by the Khatris and the Aroras. Because the Aroras were considered 'lesser' khatris, the Khatris themselves had the whole of Punjab proper and potowar, Kashmir etc and gave the whole of the extreme north west of Punjab and the North West Frontier region (Pathan territory) for the Aroras. Thus, the Khatris had a business manopoly of Punjab proper and the the Aroras had a complete monopoly of the whole of the north west. Interestingly though, if one goes even further north west and by-passes the Arora areas and ventures into Iran, we find that it is the Khatris that had (and still have) the business monopoly in Iranian cities such as Zahedan and Tehran and no aroras exist there at all. But, for the purposes of this discussion, we must remember that virtually all of the Afghan Sikhs are Aroras. All of them.

The fact that you posted that link, jacfsing2, shows that you completely misunderstand Sikh history in those parts. You've posted a picture of Peshwari Sikhs in Pakistan without understanding that there is a very vast difference between the Afghan Sikhs and the Pakistani Sikhs of the north west frontier. The oonly real common denominator is the closeness and family ties between the arora sikhs of the cities of Jalalabad in Afghanistan and Peshawar in Pakistan. Both these comminuties, united by blood and marriage, are 100% pure arora, with no pathan blood in them. At the other end of the scale, we must remember that most of the Sikhs in Afghanistan are from the city of Kabul and that city (Kabul) is and always has been a distinctly Tajik and Uzbek city, so the local culture of the Sikhs is not pathan culture at all, as pathan influence in that city has always been minimal.

Now, lets cross back across the Khyber Pass into Pakistan and we then have to consider a totaly unique Arora Sikh community that exists deep inside the rural tribal mountain areas well away from the towns and cities. Amongst those arora Sikhs there is indeed some very heavy mixing with pathan blood and that can be clearly seen in their features and skin colour. These arora sikhs actually live and die by pathan culture and their surnames are also names that proclaim their ties to the local clans, such as Afridi. To understand this phenonema we have to first understand the murder madness of partition 1947. The arora sikh small time traders were already living amongst those pathan clans and as the pathans live and die by their official 'code of honour' called the 'Pakhtoonwali', that code of honour dictated that they MUST, absolutely MUST, treat those fellow tribal area dwellers as their 'Hamsaya', or guest. The Pakhtoonwali code of honour dictates that they have absolutely no choice but to protect the life and homes of those Sikhs. Each individual pathan clan in each individual pathan tribal area did exactly that and thats why none of those sikhs moved to India at partition.

Very good poing Balkar. Many of the arora Afghan Sikhs we see in Southall and Hounslow are indeed very very fair but, as you qute rightly say, they are also very short and stocky and that kind of body size and shape is virtually non-existent amongst the pathans.

Why are you even saying that buddasingh ? Do not be afraid of knowledge. There are, at this moment, a large proportion of the Muslim community who not only refuse to acknowedge that crimnal elements exists amongst them that have religious attire but also, as you have done, try and stamp on and shut up anyone that mentions it. Don't be so afraid of knowledge. It is only by acknowledging our shortcomings that we will be able to overcome them. We can't let things carry on as they are.

But, I'm extremely surprised you didn't understand anything I wrote and came to the conclusion that I'd "generally described the modus operandi of a wide array of the Punjabi doaspora" :omg:

How on earth can you come to that conclusion ? I mean how many other Sikhs groups do you know who marry their chacha's daughter ? Pooah's son.......Thaya's children ?

How many other Sikhs groups do you know who have a 'Sikh' culture whereby religion is only for the males and their wives MUST...as a RULE....have mega make-up, cut hair, blonde dyed hair, tatoos and dressed like a high class hooker ? (now you may think I'm joking here but ask any other west London Sikh. They'll tell you how every last one of these afghan sikhs has a dastar and yet every last one of them has a wife who is dressed and made up like a tart........This is because, in their extremely strange version of Sikhi, a woman has no business being a Sikh, i.e it is only for males, and she must, as per Muslim culture, make and keep herself 'sexy' to please her man)

learnt alot there bro thanks. Im just suprised that not more people took up the path of sikhi with guru nanak dev jis travels. There must be some sikhs hidden in remote areas in arabia somewhere or even near italy as I believe guruji visited rome, I wonder...

So JagsawSingh, Is painting a picture of all Afghan Sikhs to be criminals and money grabbers. How ironic is this? Afghan or Khatri Sikhs are actually very educated and hardworking. They own alot of shops selling indian clothing ect and are an extremely successful business people. So a group of criminals who happen to be from this community are jailed. that does not mean for one second that everyone is lIke this from this community is the same.

Is jagsaw forgetting his own kind are known to peddle drugs in canada. Yes people who destroy the communities they live in by dealing drugs which creates even more crime. Yes were people feed on the vulnerable drug users by pumping and dealing drugs. Is this doing anything for Sikhism?? Are these afghan Sikhs?

But Jagsaw likes to live in a bubble that he has created where his kind's shi1t smells of levander and they can do no wrong. he needs to wake up pronto!

as a so called 'jatt' il agree the sikhs up in bc are messed up, even though I hardly have family there. Most my relatives live in brampton sides there chill, much more educated and hard working. There all from doabi region e.g jahalandhar and hoshiarphur as far as I know.

Exactly. I'm shocked at people like Jagoff and others. I mean if we just did a simple trawl of the web we'd have a horde of articles with jats and jattis doing plenty of disgraceful ish.

I think a lot of jats are jealous and they really resent that these other communities are doing really well financially (legally or illegally), and are flossing more than them. Certain peasants probably get depressed with nonpeasants having bigger rides, homes and the potential to have more, superfluously ostentatious weddings for their daughters than they can afford. That means they can't go into full blown, head waggling, Cheshire cat grinning, skirt wearing barn dance mode about how great they are. lol

LOL, I dont know Jatt jealous of any Afghanis or anyone else. Fu*k these cousin marrying weirdos. Youre a good poster imp but you've got an unhealthy obsession with Jatts it seems.

LOL, I dont know Jatt jealous of any Afghanis or anyone else. Fu*k these cousin marrying weirdos. Youre a good poster imp but you've got an unhealthy obsession with Jatts it seems.

You wouldn't be able to see because you're inside the box. Your people are legendarily incapable of self-reflection as a society and as individuals. There are loads of snidey jealous jatts. You're either in denial about it or too slow to pick up on this?

When we address the Sikh communities problems it becomes inevitable that we confront jatt kartootaan because so many of our problems stem from this. All the way to Badal, to the Panjab Police force to alcoholism and drug taking/selling culture, virtual apartheid in villages and having a ridiculous culture of extreme ostentatious materialism (that's just for starters).

If the shoe fits, wear the motherf***er!

I know most of you peasants wouldn't face up to reality if it jumped on you and tried to f**k your leg! lol

Everything is someone else's fault and you all don't put a foot wrong. Wake the f**k up mate.

Dallysingh101,

have you ever come to west London to see for your self ?

These guys are blatantly dealing in the blackmarket, some of them even bragg about it.

Come for yourself and see, then these guys spend there ill gotten gains on "charavaa" and providing food en mass on the nagar kirtans.

Seriously brother come and have a look before bashing the people who live amongst these guys and have to put up with em

and one thing - this aint a caste issue - it just happens to be prevalent amongst the afghanis in particular

Dallysingh101,

have you ever come to west London to see for your self ?

These guys are blatantly dealing in the blackmarket, some of them even bragg about it.

Come for yourself and see, then these guys spend there ill gotten gains on "charavaa" and providing food en mass on the nagar kirtans.

Seriously brother come and have a look before bashing the people who live amongst these guys and have to put up with em

and one thing - this aint a caste issue - it just happens to be prevalent amongst the afghanis in particular

I'm from East London you clowns!

People 'wheeling and dealing' is normal!

Only you westside peasants are crying about it. What the f**k kind of momma's boys are you lot over there crying over people doing a little hustle to get by? You think all of us can be working for Morgan Stanley or something?

Plus, I can take you up and down this country and show you jat boys (in little crews) selling drugs all over the place - and not just weed - class A, smack, charlie. You can see the same in the west side of Canada, where the jut dungers don't think twice about murdering each other over this ish either. Jut truck drivers both in Canada and India are behind a lot of the drug smuggling that goes on, especially between Pakistan to the rest of India - that's quom dee behsti - not this petty sh1t.

Everyone shut the f**k up and let people do their minor hustles. If there was some sleazy, pimping type ish going on I'd understand people being upset. But this is nothing. It is just an excuse for jut he-b1tches to cry about another jaat. That's all your good for these days. But try taking a closer look at yourselves for a change.

If you wa**ers in England want something to get your knickers in a twist about - go look at how our government here is causing all manner of havoc around the globe with dodgy, illegal wars causing wholesale death and displacement (not to mention the mushrooming of Islamic fundamentalism) in their quest to make more money - not this petty, small fry bull5hit.

Jatt de akal khat for real.

Lets not forget the Afghan Sikhs 90% of them help built and fund for the new Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara in Slough. Lets not forget it is the Afghan Sikh community that does the Jore Ghar sewa in any big events in West London,just to mention a few. First you should not involve caste and cultures or hate against them. But if you decide to then don't just write negatives please also include the positives. We have become what mahraj says Hindu is one eyed and musulmaan is blind

Guest Jacfsing2

Lets not forget the Afghan Sikhs 90% of them help built and fund for the new Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara in Slough. Lets not forget it is the Afghan Sikh community that does the Jore Ghar sewa in any big events in West London,just to mention a few. First you should not involve caste and cultures or hate against them. But if you decide to then don't just write negatives please also include the positives. We have become what mahraj says Hindu is one eyed and musulmaan is blind

yes I agree; (I think the line is suppose to be that the Muslims are one eyed while the Hindus are blind), we have to be above caste and only honor Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji to Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

But the way Afghan Sikhs have made a success of themselves is fascinating none the less, whether it is with hook or crook is another matter. They survived in a tough environment like Afghanistan and thrived. I remember reading an old artical in the national geographic which mentioned that during the 90s when civil war was raging in Afghanistan, the Afghan warlords would always come to these Afghan Sikhs who had become money lenders and bankers for financing their war effort.