Pickpocket Gang Rightfully Jailed. Qaum Di Bezhti Good And Proper.

DailyMail

But the way Afghan Sikhs have made a success of themselves is fascinating none the less, whether it is with hook or crook is another matter. They survived in a tough environment like Afghanistan and thrived. I remember reading an old artical in the national geographic which mentioned that during the 90s when civil war was raging in Afghanistan, the Afghan warlords would always come to these Afghan Sikhs who had become money lenders and bankers for financing their war effort.

Ironically they were also the main people supplying the cloth for burqas when they became compulsory in Afghanistan, so they made a fortune from that too presumably.

They are hustlers, Panjabis just need to teach them how to physically fight now before they become even more Jew-like. We can learn a few hustles from them too.

Not all of us want to be white man's b1tches to get by.

Ironically they were also the main people supplying the cloth for burqas when they became compulsory in Afghanistan, so they made a fortune from that too presumably.

They are hustlers, Panjabis just need to teach them how to physically fight now before they become even more Jew-like. We can learn a few hustles from them too.

Not all of us want to be white man's b1tches to get by.

Interesting. Besides the Burqas I remember reading in a Punjabi newspaper that they also supplied all of Afghanistan and the Taliban with Turbans which they imported from Indian Punjab. The Taliban when they ruled had made wearing the turban compulsory. So these Afghan Sikhs can make money even under the Taliban and civil war situations. They are like the Jews who can survive and thrive anywhere.

Interesting. Besides the Burqas I remember reading in a Punjabi newspaper that they also supplied all of Afghanistan and the Taliban with Turbans which they imported from Indian Punjab. The Taliban when they ruled had made wearing the turban compulsory. So these Afghan Sikhs can make money even under the Taliban and civil war situations. They are like the Jews who can survive and thrive anywhere.

Imagine we could mix this advanced hustling/economic ability with (admittedly diminishing) Panjabi head-cracking tendencies. We'd be one of the most powerful people in the world.

Less stupid jats need to directly curtail their more backwards and b1tch-like brothers and sisters in what they do and say, before you drag the whole community to your level.

You wouldn't be able to see because you're inside the box. Your people are legendarily incapable of self-reflection as a society and as individuals. There are loads of snidey jealous jatts. You're either in denial about it or too slow to pick up on this?

When we address the Sikh communities problems it becomes inevitable that we confront jatt kartootaan because so many of our problems stem from this. All the way to Badal, to the Panjab Police force to alcoholism and drug taking/selling culture, virtual apartheid in villages and having a ridiculous culture of extreme ostentatious materialism (that's just for starters).

If the shoe fits, wear the motherf***er!

I know most of you peasants wouldn't face up to reality if it jumped on you and tried to f**k your leg! lol

Everything is someone else's fault and you all don't put a foot wrong. Wake the f**k up mate.

Maybe the odd individual here and there, but as a group, nah, we're not jealous of any other groups. Doesnt matter if its brahmins or rajputs or anyone else.

I dont deny it though, lots of jatts, like the examples you gave, are a bunch of scumbags. But there are plenty of good jatts too. Its a numbers game, most Sikhs are Jatts, so most of these shitty "sikhs" will also be jatts. It is what it is, im still a west coast Jatt and unashmed.

Jagsaw

You were not imparting knowledge as you suggest, but also racism/casteism. And you were well aware of that effect as you acknowledged in your own post referring to past reaction toward your posts. This is further illustrated by the pattern in many of your postings. Others have called you on it at various times. It is the repetition of that casteist perspective in posts that takes representation of Sikhi to the gutter.

Disguise it in as much selective armchair history as you wish, but at the end of the day if everyone started imparting knowledge in the manner you did, we would be speaking of negative characteristics via caste identification of all types of groups. There would be a barrage of examples of characteristics for all groups.

The people who I hear speak the loudest for caste in Sikhi are jatts. However, those are also the people who I hear despise jattism more than anyone else. In particular the single trait that you will hear Sikhs who happen to be jatts find most disgusting amongst other jatts is caste pride. They have rejected caste to select Sikhi and are outspoken warriors for Sikhi in this respect.

This jattism they speak against is no different than a racism that is ingrained from childhood. This type of casteist cultural upbringing is a brainwashing that is so deep that it is overcome by therapy or very difficult self-examination. Rational thought or simple intelligence can mask it, but it still exists and will resurface.

A racism so strong and mainstream is not the type that can simply be considered as fringe element in our society. It is a disease living amongst us. It brings out the worst counter hatred from all other groups amongst a society of Sikhs that still struggles to extract itself from caste. It is very important to note that counter-hatred is hatred plain and simple. It is no less judgmental or wrong. Otherwise every single group will say “we are simply reacting” or “we are simply stating facts”. The anti-jatt contingent is very good at attempting to excuse its own ugly casteism with this.

There can be a place and manner to identify traits amongst groups. Respectfully, you are the last person who should take on something like this. It is something that takes great insight to be done for any effective purpose. For the largest majority of us, we should clean up our own backyard. For me that backyard is Sikhs and there is plenty of cleaning up to do right across the board. By pointing fingers at “the other” much of who our minds create, we are simply ignoring our own mess.

Our Guruji’s Sikhi has been cut off from the world by caste ridden punjabi illiteracy. On its own it would effortlessly spread its wings across the globe, across cultures, and across current race constructs. Our guruji’s were visionaries for the human race centuries ago. Sikhi would be the model of global harmony and mixed families in sikhi saroop. Yet how sad that while the world breaks down fleeting constructs of race, we are still stuck with versions of punjabi.

We claim to be Sikhs but if push comes to shove we live and think as a indu subcaste. If it quacks like a …. , so step up your game and stop quacking bro.

The jatts make a up a tiny minority of the Punjab Police.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! You've lost it mate. You're stuck in some bubble of denial.

At the end of the day, it is our sons and daughters dastars that is being dishonoured if we continue to shut our mouths too afarid to say anything about how these people marry and have children with their 1st cousins and the way in which they do not belive females have any business in growing their hair and being Sikhs. I know alot of people don't understand this point because they only really ever see Muslim females covered up but what they don't understand is that underneathh that covering the Muslim female has a religious duty to be extremely beauty parlourfied as their holy scriptures say she must make herself extremely sexually arousing for her man. This is the same concept these Afghan Sikhs in west London have brought over to the UK and this is all going to have an extremely negative impact on our children if we keep ur mouths shut and do and say nothing.

You sound like you're upset some next man's wife looks attractive and you're stuck with some frump?

Also, when I used to go out and about years ago (including clubbing and pubbing) I'd meet hordes of tarted up jattis out on the town. So I don't know how you can start pointing fingers along these lines? It's ridiculous.

No you don't see anything of the sort in Canada. I know the situation and people well and I have never ever encountered a dastar wearing keshdari Sikh amongst any of those gangsters.

No, but have a look at many of their fathers. Great job they did in raising their kids.

In the end jats aren't in any position to start pointing fingers at any other community given the amount of gundh that emanates from their own.

Guest Jacfsing2

"His People" Dallysingh101, are people such as Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale the present day Satkar Committee and people like Bhai Rajoana and Prof Bhullar : i.e people that take direct action against any that insult the honour of the dastar.

"His people" Dallysingh101, are all of we people here on this forum who constantly post threads and messages about news stories of dastar wearing Sikhs of a Jatt background who indulge in crimes or immoral activities and state that they MUST remove those dastars if they wish to behave in such shamefull ways.

"His people" Dallysingh101, are the 80,000 that march in central London each June wishing for the deaths of immoral dastar wearing Sikhs of a jatt background, such as Badal and KPS Gill.

You my friend, because of your shamefull bigotry against all Sikhs of a rural background, are incapable of seeing how the Jatt Sikhs in the west always, without fail, come down hard on any keshdari jatt Sikh that indulges in bad things. Your bigotry has blinded you of the fact that the 'gang-bangers etc' of Vancouver are, to the last man, mona sikhs. You don't seem to have even the most basic understandiing of the honour that comes with the dastar and how we shoud all come down hard on any that tarnish that honour.

For example, you seem to have forgotten all the messages I have written on this very forum where I go on very personal vendettas against dirty and corrupt jat Sikh millionaiire businessmen, for example the Presidents of various Gurdwaras. You seem to have forgotten how I have gone into detailed chasing and tracing excercises with regards to their business interests etc.

There you again. Pure ignorance and blindness founded and fuelled by your pure bigotry.

The jatts make a up a tiny minority of the Punjab Police. With the state quotas for the so called 'backward classes' it is almost the preserve of the churas and chamars, Very few jatts get that job. Underneath the uniform hat that is shaped like a turban, 99% of them are hair-cutted churas and chamars. But, I'm sure that won't stop you blaming the jatts.

There you again with your bigoted ignorance. The fact that the drug epidemic in Punjab is at its worst in urban areas and the jatts hardly exist in urban areas will not stop you. Your bigotry ensures you are not possible to understand reason.

What ??? :stupidme: You've clearly never stepped foot inside a Punjab village and this claim of yours is so ludicrous its hardly worthy of a reply.

Wow. Such disgusting language on a religious forum full of youngsters. You ought to feel thoroughly ashamed of yourself. :nono:

So now you're not only advocating criminality you're actually saying any Sikh that doesn't do crime is a soft mummy's boy :omg:

What on earth is wrong with you ?

You may recall, this thread is about dastar wearing keshdari Sikhs bringing utter shame to that crown. If you know of dastar wearing crack cocaaine dealers you should do the decent thing and not only bring it to our attention so that we can forcefully deal with it but also notify the authorities.

No you don't see anything of the sort in Canada. I know the situation and people well and I have never ever encountered a dastar wearing keshdari Sikh amongst any of those gangsters.

So now your're using obscene langage because you're upset that anyone might come in the way of these lovely people committing their lovely crimes ? :wow:

How can a bunch of keshdari dastar wearing Sikhs pickpocketting innocent citizens and stealing their hard earned property be "nothing" ?

I'm sure it caused a great deal of personal and financial heartache to those thousands of victims, many of whom were chldren and many of whom had been saving up years to buy those phones.

You obviously missed that message from Balkar in which he articulated clearly how this is about a national identity and not the 'caste' of that nationality.

At the end of the day, it is our sons and daughters dastars that is being dishonoured if we continue to shut our mouths too afarid to say anything about how these people marry and have children with their 1st cousins and the way in which they do not belive females have any business in growing their hair and being Sikhs. I know alot of people don't understand this point because they only really ever see Muslim females covered up but what they don't understand is that underneathh that covering the Muslim female has a religious duty to be extremely beauty parlourfied as their holy scriptures say she must make herself extremely sexually arousing for her man. This is the same concept these Afghan Sikhs in west London have brought over to the UK and this is all going to have an extremely negative impact on our children if we keep ur mouths shut and do and say nothing.

The worst thing you did was compare people like Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale Ji to the common Jatts of today, that's not a logical comparison. It's like saying Khatris of today are comparable to the first 10 Guru Sahiban or even just the Sodhis of this era are anything like the first 10 Guru Sahiban. Just love your own little Haumai which no doubt will grow.