Pickpocket Gang Rightfully Jailed. Qaum Di Bezhti Good And Proper.

DailyMail

I think we've reached a conclusion here myself. Buddasingh's post has been the most incisive on the subject of caste that I have read in a long long while.

We've definitely got a deep rooted culture of supremacism from certain quarters in the panth. Who the hell is going to deny this, other than people stuck inside of it? A central part of this culture is to continually try and attack and deride people outside of this group and falsely project one's own group as exemplary models. This involves a lot of what is called mental 'repression' to deal with dissonance as so many examples that contradict the supremacist perspective can be found in that community itself - with ease. I've often wondered about this persistence in the face of such strong evidence to the contrary but I think you've you've nailed it with:

The people who I hear speak the loudest for caste in Sikhi are jatts. However, those are also the people who I hear despise jattism more than anyone else. In particular the single trait that you will hear Sikhs who happen to be jatts find most disgusting amongst other jatts is caste pride. They have rejected caste to select Sikhi and are outspoken warriors for Sikhi in this respect.

This jattism they speak against is no different than a racism that is ingrained from childhood. This type of casteist cultural upbringing is a brainwashing that is so deep that it is overcome by therapy or very difficult self-examination. Rational thought or simple intelligence can mask it, but it still exists and will resurface.

A racism so strong and mainstream is not the type that can simply be considered as fringe element in our society. It is a disease living amongst us. It brings out the worst counter hatred from all other groups amongst a society of Sikhs that still struggles to extract itself from caste. It is very important to note that counter-hatred is hatred plain and simple. It is no less judgmental or wrong. Otherwise every single group will say “we are simply reacting” or “we are simply stating facts”. The anti-jatt contingent is very good at attempting to excuse its own ugly casteism with this.

I agree that more and more people from jat backgrounds are waking up to the brainwashing of jat culture and becoming increasingly aware of the outright havoc it creates in the wider Sikh community. That being said, I see a blatant reluctance from many of the more progressives to squarely face up to the more ignorant jats, who you yourself recognise as a majority in that community (i.e. no small fringe group). I wonder how the enlightened must feel when they see the bigger picture, it wouldn't surprise me if they feel disheartened and powerless against the more vocal pro-caste jat. Maybe they feel fighting back is futile and so shy away from robustly confronting it? Given that, is it really any surprise that nonjats (and I mean people who may not identify with any particular caste like myself as well) have to take up the mantle and confront the Jagoffs of the world? You might call it hate or another form of casteism but I think you're wrong. Someone has to hold the mirror up. It's an ugly job, and too many people duck it. People who step up, without trying to push some counter supremacist agenda of another caste should be commended, not condemned.

One thing is certain though - we can't rely on mass self-examination (which is difficult for the most intelligent of people let alone people from a generally illiterate background) to cause change; especially as the culture in question actively discourages such introspection.

There can be a place and manner to identify traits amongst groups. Respectfully, you are the last person who should take on something like this. It is something that takes great insight to be done for any effective purpose. For the largest majority of us, we should clean up our own backyard. For me that backyard is Sikhs and there is plenty of cleaning up to do right across the board. By pointing fingers at “the other” much of who our minds create, we are simply ignoring our own mess.

That's all a lot of us are trying to say to the jats who keep trying to point out perceived flaws in other communities whilst turning a blind eye to the army of monsters that lurk under their own manji. A little reminder of their own problems (which they are in denial about) is doing them a favour. It might wake up a few of them, sooner or later.

That all being said, a lot of progress HAS been made in the diaspora (although Panjab itself is a cesspit in this respect and the ultimate source of the problem). The mindset that produces this type of thinking (which you yourself recognise as deeply psychologically and akin to some form of mental disorder requiring therapy) needs to be challenged.

Until things change, expect people outside of this culture to distance themselves from it? Only a fool or someone lacking in any form of self-esteem would tolerate that 5hit.

Jagoff:

You are a perfect example of the result of the brainwashing we have been speaking of.

Really ? You place so little value in the honour of the dastar that you have stated clearly in this very thread that : Its OK for dastar wearing Singhs to have sex with their sisters.....Its OK for dastar wearing Sikhs to see women as objects created purely for men to enjoy sexually....Its OK to commit crime and any sikh that doesn't think criminals are cool is a "soft Pu**y". On other threads, many a time, you have stated that it is wrong for Sikhs to be considered a race seperate from Indians. On this thread, you have repeatedly abused people...repeatedly used disgusting swear words. And yet you think I'm brainwashed for being consistent in stamping on all those that bring dishonour to the dastar ? :stupidme:

Your little friend here jacfsing is already well known for being a complete retard so he's a bit of a lost cause but people like buddasingh need to take a step back and analyse how an anti-Sikh, Pro-Indian, drinking, night-clubbing fake like yourself has managed to hoodwink him. Shame on him for that. But, as I said before, I, and my family, will NEVER stop stamping on the heads of all those who bring shame and disgrace on the turban no matter how hard you try and scare me away with abuse. A vicious foreign nation (India) illegally occupies my land. I will never, till my dying day, cease to break and abuse both them and the sellout Sikhs that support them. It is then, just a co-incidence that the 2 of you brothers in arms here right now (jacfsingh and Dallysingh101) are the ones that have been consistent over the years with your anti-Khalistan stance ?

Guest Jacfsing2

Really ? You place so little value in the honour of the dastar that you have stated clearly in this very thread that : Its OK for dastar wearing Singhs to have sex with their sisters.....Its OK for dastar wearing Sikhs to see women as objects created purely for men to enjoy sexually....Its OK to commit crime and any sikh that doesn't think criminals are cool is a soft <banned word filter activated>. On other threads, many a time, you have stated that it is wring for Sikhs to be considered a race seperate from Indians. On this thread, you have repeatedly abused people...repeatedly used disgusting swear words. And yet you think I'm brainwashed for being consident in stamping on all those that bring dishonour to the dastar ? :stupidme:

Your little friend here jacfsing is already well known for being a complete retard so he's a bit of a lost cause but people like buddasingh need to take a step back and analyse how an anti-Sikh, Pro-Indian, drinking, night-clubbing fake like yourself has managed to hoodwink him. Shame on him for that. But, as I said before, I, and my family, will NEVER stop stamping on the heads of all those who bring shame and disgrace on the turban no matter how hard you try and scare me away with abuse.

All you can do is insult people isn't that right?

Although rather strongly worded, what jagsaw has said about the newly settled afghan-sikh community is fairly accurate. I have seen these trends myself and they should be condemned.

The anti-jatt brigade need to realise that they are being just as racist as the anti-chamaar lot that we have all grown up with.

Some people on here clearly need weaning off youtube as their wannabe gangsta attitudes and language stink.

Guest Jacfsing2

jacfsingh2

You are no one to start telling people to cut their hair. It is None of your business and their life. If you have dard inside you then Instead do parchaar of sikhi and make them realise how beautiful sikhi is. Basic principle of sikhi,speak sweet mith bolna

When have I said to anyone to cut their hair? You are totally making stuff up now.