Pickpocket Gang Rightfully Jailed. Qaum Di Bezhti Good And Proper.

DailyMail

Guest Jacfsing2

jascfsingh is a person who just comes to further ignite fights on here with his comments. :dry2

Vaheguru, I'll apologize on my behalf, even though Jagsaw called me names first. ? The Admin here aren't doing enough nor are the mods, (they just block me from saying anything pro-nihang)?, but I still do apologize on my behalf. ?

Although rather strongly worded, what jagsaw has said about the newly settled afghan-sikh community is fairly accurate. I have seen these trends myself and they should be condemned.

Like has been said a hundred times now. Juts need to sweep up under their own filthy mattress before any have the audacity to jump on any other people's minor bull5hit.

The kind of stuff we see in the OP is hardly some impending issue that threatens the panth. There are PLENTY of greedy, crooked juts out there doing scams and selling drugs and whatnot.

Instead of seeing the OP for what it is, it's used (yet again) by certain backwards juts to try and point fingers like this will distract us from kartootaan going on in their own community.

Just so you know, that trick is played out. People aren't buying it any more. The only people your fooling with that ploy is your own easily brain-washable types.

Like has been said a hundred times now. Juts need to sweep up under their own filthy mattress before any have the audacity to jump on any other people's minor bull5hit.

The kind of stuff we see in the OP is hardly some impending issue that threatens the panth. There are PLENTY of greedy, crooked juts out there doing scams and selling drugs and whatnot.

Instead of seeing the OP for what it is, it's used (yet again) but certain backwards juts to try and point fingers like this will distract us from kartootaan going on in their own community.

Just so you know, that trick is played out. People aren't buying it any more. The only people your fooling with that ploy is your own easily brain-washable types.

the panth is one, shouldnt matter what background people are from we should condem everyone and not point the finger.

Instead of seeing the OP for what it is, it's used (yet again) but certain backwards juts to try and point fingers like this will distract us from kartootaan going on in their own community.

Instead of promoting fundamental sikhi values like kirat karni and hakk di kamai, your supporting pick-pocketing thieves and fraudsters who leave a daag on guru pita jis pavittar dastaar. Shame on you.

Stop hating the afghan sikh community, every community in the world has bad eggs. The people who are ruining our own quam are all from a particular caste (feel like i have to say bcos its unfair others are being trampled here) Theres more important issues. <banned word filter activated> happenes, if anyone on this sight hasnt done something to be ashamed of once upon a time then fair play to. I recently came back from india, I traveled all over and the worst state out of all of them was punjab, the plp are tossers.

Oh here we go. :stupidme: As if we didn't already have enough ill-informed muppets here along comes gsinghyingh.

So what "one particular caste" is this then gsinghysingh ? I'm asking because the current biggest man in charge of "running our qaom" and, as recent events showed, completely "ruining our quom", is Avtar Singh Makkar who is an Arora/Khatri and the one before him was a Labana. I could go on and on with this list but I fear it would all go flying over your empty little head. If you've already made your ignorant mind up that "all the people running our quom belong to one particular caste" and are even prepared to put that thought into words on international discussion forums, despite the facts stating otherwise, then I fear your level of misinformed - ill-informed ignorance is at a level that cannot be penetrated.

'bad eggs' implies that you think some of them don't marry their 1st cousins......don't ritually eat halal meat.....do insist their wives practice Sikhi. But again we're back to your extreme, almost incredible level of ill-informed ignorance. Their culture....their way of life....is not restricted to the odd 'bad egg'. It is an inherent part of their psyche. An inherent part of their culture.

But your message, with all its ignorance, reveals a hellava lot about the state of our people. The true extremely low intellectual state that we're in. I mean, your message above got a 'Like' thumbs up from Simran345. She's a girl. A Sikh girl and yet she's supporting and saying nothing should be said against a group of Sikhs that strictly only marry their own 1st cousins and believe that girls (wives) should only exist as sex objects there to sexually arouse their man. The fact that a Sikh girl could come to the defence of such people is a truly damning indictment of the state of our community as Sikhs and a very clear explanation as to why the Indians have a national stereotype of us being incredibly thick.

Oh be quiet Jagsaw Paji. I didn't like it because I support what you have written.

I liked the post because of the these bits written, " every community in the world has bad eggs" which I agree with, that doesn't mean I'm supporting negative people.

" , if anyone on this sight hasnt done something to be ashamed of once upon a time then fair play to." Nobody is perfect on this forum either, including me, but I can admit I have many weaknesses, unlike some.

And the bit about Punjab, that it's not what it is nowadays, people have changed, whatever caste they belong to, there's no moral values left.

Just because I've not posted on this topic doesn't mean I support them. I don't even flippin know what caste they are. And to be honest I don't really care, and I've not been following it, And just liked the sentences I highlighted in general, as I can't be bothered to see caste topics now from the last episode, so I been concentrating on other things in my life. If that's allowed ??

Defence da lagda. I haven't even written anything. Where the hell have I written anything that shows I support them ??

So you can take your words back and stick them where the sun don't shine and stop accusing me of something that I don't support. Nonsense jeha.

And stop trying to read my mind, when you are wrong and have no idea about my thoughts, just stick to your own views and don't bring me into something I'm not part of. Friggin 'like' option nal kise di main tu kardo, jad pata swah Di Kheh nai Kuch. ??? aho charehl ban geyi Hun.

And thank you ji for slandering me, I feel blessed you are washing some of my bad karam.

I won't even bother to comment on you, just only will say Akal Di khat a ji?? shabash for showing how nasty you are and how stupid too.

Also I never say I'm something special, like others. And if I was that thick, I wouldn't have been asked to be moderator of this site, which I rejected. Maybe I should have took up the offer and could have deleted your slandering to me all by myself ? Bach gea hahahahahaha.

PS: Kaka ji, I'm not a girl no more, I'm a woman who knows how to defend herself from your slander. So be a good Sikh and stop slandering your sisters for no reason Paji.

Instead of promoting fundamental sikhi values like kirat karni and hakk di kamai, your supporting pick-pocketing thieves and fraudsters who leave a daag on guru pita jis pavittar dastaar. Shame on you.

You want to live in the real world mate.

With increasingly poverty and lack of opportunities due to recessions caused by crooked practices in the banking sector, more and more people are going to start to get 'creative' to make money.

That's a fact of life. I just accept it.

And you can stop acting like some closeted puppoo. The amount of dastaar wearing, respectable 'business men' I've met over the years who do all manner of crooked crap to keep their businesses afloat is not small. From failing to declare their true income to avoid tax (minicab drivers, builders), people smuggling booze from the continent, money laundering and all manner of illegal stuff. If you go to these rich folk and offer them a brand new, boxed giant flat screen TV for half price, they'll jump on it no questions asked.

The people in the OP are just some who got caught. There are PLENTY more people like this across all jaats.

And in the grand scheme of things, what they've done is petty and not some horrific, shameful act like some others we could highlight:

http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/c_crime_magazine__the_latest_stories/a_mundill_mahil_darren_peters_and_harvinder_shoker/crime_vaults/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-497453/Sikh-student-jailed-stabbing-pregnant-Muslim-love-rival.html

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2003/oct/04/drugsandalcohol.drugs (Brothers Sukhdev Bassi, 26, and Rajinder Bassi, 25, bought their heroin from Turkish gangs who control the multibillion pound flow of the drug into Britain. They paid [pounds sterling]24,000 a kilo sold it on for more than [pounds sterling]90,000 to an army of dealers they controlled on the streets. By the time of their arrest in February 2002, they had flooded Southall with 25 kilos of heroin worth almost [pounds sterling]2.5 million.)

And to those who have liked Jagsaw Singhs post about slandering me, twanu v Akal Di khat a ji. Stop following him like sheep.

Hey Jagsaw you can delete my name from your post thanks.

he spreading the 'love' again ? hale akkal nahin aiee ? ...maybe he hasn't had a good slap upside the head from his Mum in a while