Pickpocket Gang Rightfully Jailed. Qaum Di Bezhti Good And Proper.

DailyMail

Guest Jacfsing2

And to those who have liked Jagsaw Singhs post about slandering me, twanu v Akal Di khat a ji. Stop following him like sheep.

Hey Jagsaw you can delete my name from your post thanks.

Slander is very common in the mind of many people. ? It's quite sad that some people calling themselves the Lord's disciples: Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji would most likely have to teach these Pakhands a thing or 2.

he spreading the 'love' again ? hale akkal nahin aiee ? ...maybe he hasn't had a good slap upside the head from his Mum in a while

Lol gussa chara dita Manu. My day was going fine, until I read my name without no reason. Gosh ki hogea Dunia nu. I'll listen to Kirtan and calm sorry ji gussa Agea c bautttttt Rraaaahhhhhhhhh.

Guest Jacfsing2

I liked Jagsaw's post because I agreed with him about the hypocrisy of those 'anti-casteist' individuals who can't seem to see the casteism in attacking all Jats as though they were identical components of some evil hive-mind, and because he called people out on their choosing to ignore the fact anti-Sikh practices such as first cousin marriage and eating halal meat are not isolated occurrences in the Afghan Sikh community, but very much part of the mainstream.

The things written at the end did not influence this. I did not agree with them.

He has shown to be actively discriminating Khatri/Arora Sikhs though, it is clearly a form of hypocrisy if you ask me.

I liked Jagsaw's post because I agreed with him about the hypocrisy of those 'anti-casteist' individuals who can't seem to see the casteism in attacking all Jats as though they were identical components of some evil hive-mind, and because he called people out on their choosing to ignore the fact anti-Sikh practices such as first cousin marriage and eating halal meat are not isolated occurrences in the Afghan Sikh community, but very much part of the mainstream.

The things written at the end did not influence this. I did not agree with them.

Ok Paji, but there was no need to mention me and write what he has. I haven't even commented on this topic at all.

I don't give a damn about caste and don't know what goes on in which caste. Jad us pind jana nai main, Manu us raste te paun Di v nai lorh. There was no need for that comment of his at all. Who says I'm ignoring or agreeing with first cousin marriages etc.

There is no base for the comments as I made no comment at all. That's it I'm done on this post.

Ok Paji, but there was no need to mention me and write what he has.

And to those who have liked Jagsaw Singhs post about slandering me

What you mean 'slander' ? I suggest, Simran, you know what a word means before you decide to use it. The only thing I said about you personally is that you 'Liked' a message by gsinghysingh (message #65 on page 7). If you think that is 'slander' can I suggest you quietly make your way to message #65 on page 7 and observe the 'Like' by Simran345 next to the message. After that, I suggest you consult a dictionary and digest the fact that 'slander' defines a false statement. Therefore, the only way what I said about you could be 'slander' was if it was me who deliberately and maliciously assumed the identity of a girl called Simran, in the space of 5 minutes created a 'Simran' username for Sikhsangat.com and shamelessly used your name to put a 'like' next to a dodgy message. But....we booth know that didn't happen did it now Simran ?

I haven't even commented on this topic at all.

You 'liked' a message in which a man (gsinghysingh) not only made a false statement in which he implied that its just the odd one or two of these Afghan Sikhs who indulge in strange practices and that ALL...i.e EVERY SINGLE ONE of the Sikhs that are ruining Sikhism are from the one particular caste (Jatts).

Are you in the habit of 'Liking' posts without reading or understanding them ??

I don't give a damn........ and don't know what goes on in which caste

Really ? :omg: 8 pages long giving you detailed descriptions of 'what goes on' and yet you still don't know ?? This begs the question Simran.....What exactly do you know ??

As for you jkvlondon:

he spreading the 'love' again ? hale akkal nahin aiee ? ...maybe he hasn't had a good slap upside the head from his Mum in a while

Now that you know I haven't said anything false or malicious at all why don't you explain how and why you think you can willy niilly say things about people without having the most simple understanding of what you think you're either agreeing or disagreeing with ?

Or....as you have, in the past, alluded to the fact that you might perhaps be from one of those urban backgrounds that its simply a case of you taking the incest 1st cousin marriage issue personally as its something that runs in your family or........Is it perhaps a case of you being defensive in advance because my talk of morals and ethics hits a raw nerve with you seeing as you left home as a teenager to elope with your black boyfriend ?

Both of you females (Simran and jkvlondon) need to up your game intellectually and develop some self respect. Firstly, you need to understand the fact that in a discussion between those who think it OK to see women as nothing more than sex objects and those (me) bitterly and violently opposed to this way of thinking you should, if you had any self-respect, be firmly on the side of the latter. Secondly, if you think you might be up for arguing with me you better research what you say and be sure you're saying the right thing before posting insulting messages about me.

What you mean 'slander' ? I suggest, Simran, you know what a word means before you decide to use it. The only thing I said about you personally is that you 'Liked' a message by gsinghysingh (message #65 on page 7). If you think that is 'slander' can I suggest you quietly make your way to message #65 on page 7 and observe the 'Like' by Simran345 next to the message. After that, I suggest you consult a dictionary and digest the fact that 'slander' defines a false statement.

You 'liked' a message in which a man (gsinghysingh) not only made a false statement in which he implied that its just the odd one or two of these Afghan Sikhs who indulge in strange practices and that ALL...i.e EVERY SINGLE ONE of the Sikhs that are ruining Sikhism are from the one particular caste (Jatts).

Are you in the habit of 'Liking' posts without reading or understanding them ??

Really ? :omg: 8 pages long giving you detailed descriptions of 'what goes on' and yet you still don't know ?? This begs the question Simran.....What exactly do you know ??

I know what slander means and you are doing it to me, like now to you wont stop. No need to teach me 'professor'. Stop being so clever and showing your authority over me. You are the one that needs to do some research, not me. Me and you have nothing to discuss on this topic, I've made that clear. Why don't you just admit defeat where you are wrong.

I stand by what I say. I know what I like in GSinghysinghs post, and I've explained it clearly, which you don't understand.

Why quietly make my way, pange nal leh fer.

Who the hell you think you are?? Tu Mera supervisor a? I like what I wish to, I comment on whichever topic I wish to.

I don't need you to tell me what to do.

So what I liked a message, ferrrrr????

Why should I go by what you state? Again I've stated which bits of the post why I liked. Are you stupid that you don't understand?

Excuse me I didn't read 8pages. If you noticed I've been busy in other topics.

What exactly do I know Jagsaw ? I know you have a habit of arguing with people' and twisting things around and also I would go far as saying you are a bully, an Internet one that's for sure.

Look at the proof it's here, in front of you, look how you are going on and on to belittle me, yet I never wrote one comment.

I know you have issues, and are taking it out on me, I know you are don't like defeat, I know you like to argue with women, and belittle them as you've done with Jkvlondon too also before. I know you can't accept the truth of what I'm saying.

I know you give it the whole bla bla bla but if a woman gives you your own medicine back you don't like it.

i know I don't even bother reading any of your posts, coz they are full of c r a p. So no I didn't 8 pages like you got time to sit on here.

But now I found time to defend myself against you're bakwas.

You are right about one thing though, I need to consult a dictionary and look up the word 'ignore'. So I can ignore Jagsaw, and evi Paji Paji kardi rendi. Thank you ji for starting something that didn't need to be, only yourself to blame. I refuse to call you Paji now to, coz you have no respect at all. And pick on users including me to fulfill your ego.

But still I hope Waheguru blesses you with some respect.

I won't say it quietly , I will say it loudly, I IGNORE YOU, YOU ARE NOT WORTH WASTING ENERGY ON.

oh and thanku ji again for more bakwas you written, what you expect, ladoo?? When you wrote c r a p about me.

I know what slander means and you are doing it to me, like now to you wont stop. No need to teach me 'professor'. Stop being so clever and showing your authority over me. You are the one that needs to do some research, not me. Me and you have nothing to discuss on this topic, I've made that clear. Why don't you just admit defeat where you are wrong.

I stand by what I say. I know what I like in GSinghysinghs post, and I've explained it clearly, which you don't understand.

Why quietly make my way, pange nal leh fer.

Who the hell you think you are?? Tu Mera supervisor a? I like what I wish to, I comment on whichever topic I wish to.

I don't need you to tell me what to do.

So what I liked a message, ferrrrr????

Why should I go by what you state? Again I've stated which bits of the post why I liked. Are you stupid that you don't understand?

Excuse me I didn't read 8pages. If you noticed I've been busy in other topics.

What exactly do I know Jagsaw ? I know you have a habit of arguing with people' and twisting things around and also I would go far as saying you are a bully, an Internet one that's for sure.

Look at the proof it's here, in front of you, look how you are going on and on to belittle me, yet I never wrote one comment.

I know you have issues, and are taking it out on me, I know you are don't like defeat, I know you like to argue with women, and belittle them as you've done with Jkvlondon too also before. I know you can't accept the truth of what I'm saying.

I know you give it the whole bla bla bla but if a woman gives you your own medicine back you don't like it.

i know I don't even bother reading any of your posts, coz they are full of c r a p. So no I didn't 8 pages like you got time to sit on here.

But now I found time to defend myself against you're bakwas.

You are right about one thing though, I need to consult a dictionary and look up the word 'ignore'. So I can ignore Jagsaw, and evi Paji Paji kardi rendi. Thank you ji for starting something that didn't need to be, only yourself to blame. I refuse to call you Paji now to, coz you have no respect at all. And pick on users including me to fulfill your ego.

But still I hope Waheguru blesses you with some respect.

I won't say it quietly , I will say it loudly, I IGNORE YOU, YOU ARE NOT WORTH WASTING ENERGY ON.

oh and thanku ji again for more bakwas you written, what you expect, ladoo?? When you wrote c r a p about me.

Thats the stupidest post I've ever read Simran. Really stupid. All the more stupid because I get home after picking the kids up from school only to find half a dozen messages directed towards me by an hystericaly emotional woman and the usual suspects, accusing me of slander.

Simmer down woman. Cha da cup peela'.....beshkot kaa'la....TV on karrla'....apna tampax pad change kar'la.....relax hoo ke'h ba'jah ram n'a. Baa'la nee boli da bandeh naal. Simmer down.

Then don't friggin write my name and c r a p about me, coz you'll just get it back. Te tu apni vohti nal larla, Mere nal kio pange lenda.

And stop provoking me, stop your stupid behaviour. I'm just defending myself from your bakwas, of which YOU INSULTED ME.

REMEMBER. tu cha peela, te apne upar dol la.

Just flippin leave me alone. End it NOW.

Its finished (although I didn't insult you...I just said you liked a dodgy message and its true you did) but never mind about that, its finished. Just simmer down. But remember, naa mai cha peenda' (mai costa coffee peenda' hoonda') te naa mai mere' upar dol'ni. Tu buss cha te coffee di gul rainde'h te apne' tampax pad change karr'n da sorch. Get your emotional balance back.