Pickpocket Gang Rightfully Jailed. Qaum Di Bezhti Good And Proper.

DailyMail

Agreed it can go either way but if you read history there is a massive lean to one side.

I didn't know btw.

If you look at historiography, there has been a concerted effort to overplay jut contributions and downplay nonjut contributions since the British took over. It was a reward for juts being their loyal chumchay for so long. They played divide and conquer and juts fell for it wholesale - and some of you thickos still can't see through it. lol

Look at pre-annexation Sikh historical accounts, the shameless self-aggrandising of juts we see in later accounts is seriously muted in them.

This is true, but what I will say is that mentality and strength of ethnic groups is obviously based on ancestral genetics, how they are brought up and the type of work they do. There is no denying that this was a contributing factor to their mindset in Wars, this included the Non Sikhs as well!

Look at Vikings who used to terrorise the rest of Europe and now live as peaceful citizens in their lands. Look at Spartans who were legendary but have now become a historical footnote. Look at Romans who had the largest empire but have now largely morphed into namby pamby Italians. The list is endless. The point is that no community remains the same over time.

To simplify Sikh military history like you've done before is just evidence of a really simple brain at work. Plenty of people of all castes showed uncommon bravery in Khalsa history , so your simple worldview isn't sustainable.

Besides, people are not remotely raising their kids like they used to back then now anyway.

Thats the stupidest post I've ever read Simran. Really stupid. All the more stupid because I get home after picking the kids up from school only to find half a dozen messages directed towards me by an hystericaly emotional woman and the usual suspects, accusing me of slander.

Simmer down woman. Cha da cup peela'.....beshkot kaa'la....TV on karrla'....apna tampax pad change kar'la.....relax hoo ke'h ba'jah ram n'a. Baa'la nee boli da bandeh naal. Simmer down.

Thus spoke the pro-Kaur Jagsaw Singh

Guest Jacfsing2

In Sikhi, we are taught to forgive.

Let's forgive anyone who has spoken out of line in this thread and let's become better human being moving forward.

Forgiveness can only work if they are willing to change, we've already as a Panth failed at that especially with Ram Rahim. (Only if they are willing to change from the inside is it worth to forgive).

By that standard I suppose the Badals are your ultimate 'hustler' role models for their creativity in looting the panth.

Please don't equate what those guys in the OP have done with what you are talking about above.

That's ridiculous.

The systematic siphoning of money throughout an entire state using religious institutes (no less), whilst simultaneously keeping an entire people in a backward, uncivilised state from lack of investment doesn't compare with the small fry bull5hit of the OPS.

And it's a click of juts (Badal and his core rural jut supporters) who are behind the above. Just in case you didn't notice.

Where did the ancestral genetics go before becoming Sikhs when they were treated so badly by the Moghul rulers and lot of them became muslims.

Get it right. Most of them became Muslims.

Thats the stupidest post I've ever read Simran. Really stupid. All the more stupid because I get home after picking the kids up from school only to find half a dozen messages directed towards me by an hystericaly emotional woman and the usual suspects, accusing me of slander.

Simmer down woman. Cha da cup peela'.....beshkot kaa'la....TV on karrla'....apna tampax pad change kar'la.....relax hoo ke'h ba'jah ram n'a. Baa'la nee boli da bandeh naal. Simmer down.

LOL, funny post, tad bit overboard maybe. With all the arguing, bickering, divisions, this forum is really just a representative of the larger sikh community.

Dally, tell me who else Sikhs are supposed to vote for in Punjab, congress? Bjp? If not Badal. You have any solutions or just going to rant away on this forum.