Pickpocket Gang Rightfully Jailed. Qaum Di Bezhti Good And Proper.

DailyMail

Everyone has already called you out on being disrespectful to "Simran345" as well as "Jvlondon", what exactly are you trying to prove? That you didn't slander them? Even if it's not slander you don't have to be rude to them. You live in your own bubble on and all you can see is the Pro-Jatt movement over all else.

People can "call me out" all they want. I'm not gonna be intimidated from speaking the truth. Simran just got all emotional over nothing when all I said was that she put a thumbs up 'like' next to a dodgy message....and its true, she did, and jkvlondon got back what she deserved when she, for no good reason, posted a message criticising me on a personal level.

As for this thing you call a "pro-jatt movement" on my behalf, well, for you to say that is testament to your own blind ignorance seeing how this discussion was in the form of a good educational format discussing the blatantly un-sikh, un-ethical and immoral inherent practices of the Afghan Sikhs in west London before Dallysingh101 started posting message after message about 'jatts', caling them backward bast***s. In between his blatant casteist messages of abuse I carried on not only articulating how the Afghan prctices must be stopped otherwise they will have a profoundly negative effect on the Sikhi our children will inherit, particularly with regards to seeing the function of Sikh women existing purely to satisfy that sexual lust of men, but I also articulated many times how I have, on this very forum, gone on personal vendettas against evil and corrupt jatt men of authority, for example gurdwara presidents and also how i am well known here for calling for the death and destruction of the morally corrupt jatt elite of Punjab politics. So this raises 2 questions:

1. Where exactly on this thread have I said anything whatsoever that could possibly be construed as being 'pro'jatt' ? and...
  2. Why exactly do your eyes not see how the only person on this thread making vicious casteist remarks is dallysingh101?

Intimidation is a terrible thing and I try and teach my children about always being brave enough to speak up for and stand up for the truth despite the intimidation that will come their way when they do. In a sense then, we as the wider community have reached the stage where it is perfectly OK and acceptable to make as many abusive comments and remaks about jatts as you want. Thats OK. As demonstrated on this very thread people not only don't mind it they actually don't even notice it as its become so acceptable. In the same vein, when on this very forum I go into detailed criticisms of the Punjab leadership nobody accuses me of being casteist against jatts. When I delve into the detailed financial history of influential jatt sikh gurdwara presidents in order to expose them and bring them down nobody here accuses me of casteism against jatts. When I go on peronal vendettas against the parcharak jathas (all of whom from a jatt background) and point out how they are doing long term damage to sikhi nobody accuses me of being casteist against jatts. But if I say anything whatsoever against anyone from a non-jatt background I instantly become an "evil pro-jatt casteist" :stupidme:

As I said in the beginning, the truth will always prevail and I will not be intimidated into keeping my mouth shut. We have right now in west London, a 30,000 strong Afghan Sikh community that is sullying the good name of the dastar by having the following endemic practices :

• Endemic participation in criminal activities that now make the whole of west London see all Sikhs as immoral criminals
  • Widespread and endemic practice of incest, in that they habitually, and in fact only, marry and have children with their own chache's sons and daghters, pooah's sons and daughters, thaya's sons and daughters etc.
  • Habitual and ritual eating of Halal meat.
  • A sick twisted practice of seeing Sikhism, and its rules for uncut hair etc, as only applicable for men. Strictly being of the view that a female has no business whatsoever practising Sikhism. As the Islamic Hadiths make it clear that a female wife MUST make and keep herself extremely 'sexy' in order to arouse and satisfy her husband's sexual desires, these Afghans have brought that sme principle to the UK, whereby their wives exist solely to maintain the home and to comform to the husband's sexual ideals of atttractiveness.

So, intimidate me all you want. I never stopped going after the Indians. I never stopped going after the jatt politicians. I never stopped going after the jatt parcharaks. I never stopped going after the jatt gurdwara pardhans and I most certainly won't stop going after these lot just because some of you will then try an shut me up by calling me a casteist. Some of you need to tak step back and imagine the kind of Sikhi that will exist in the UK if we allow the above practices to become acceptable and the norm. Intimidate me all you want. Their practices are evil and wrong and none of us should be afraid of saying so.

I'm getting sick of explaining this to you Simran but, as I said before.....The only thing I said about you personally is that you 'Liked' a message by gsinghysingh (message #65 on page 7). If you think that is 'slander' can I suggest you quietly make your way to message #65 on page 7 and observe the 'Like' by Simran345 next to the message. After that, I suggest you consult a dictionary and digest the fact that 'slander' is defined as a false statement. Therefore, the only way what I said about you could be called 'slander' was if it was me who deliberately and maliciously assumed the identity of a girl called Simran, and in the space of 5 minutes created a 'Simran' username for Sikhsangat.com and shamelessly used your name to put a 'like' next to a dodgy message. But....we both know that didn't happen did it now Simran ? So, seeing how you keep mentionng the word 'slander' in several messages since then, can you please kindly explain to me how a true statement can possibly be termed 'slander' ?

maybe the first statement was not but that did not stop you from making derogatory remarks later ... given you have dependents you should be more patient and less patronising...unless you plan on treating your daughters and nieces the same way ?

You know wat Jagsaw just forget it. Coz obviously you are not getting it.

So im gonna delete all my messages coz u won't stop. There's no point in saying nothing to you, as you won't even understand nothing.

Carry on write what you want, I'll just leave it at that. Had enough of getting abused by a nobody.

Apay liki ja. Tapusia mari ja.

Why exactly do your eyes not see how the only person on this thread making vicious casteist remarks is dallysingh101?

Because what I'm saying in this respect is the ugly and unadulterated truth that any people with an ounce of integrity and self-reflective abilities (i.e. not people like you) would struggle to refute. The ultimate aim is to wake people up about the systematic structure, and deeply embedded nature of the problem - which you perfectly exemplify.

So not only are you a rampant jut supremacist but you think talking down to women, in the most condescending way, like some cave man from the 1970s, is okay too.

Way to go. You're a real quality piece of work.

Guest Jacfsing2

Jagsaw don't get the wrong impression, I don't agree with DallySingh on many things and I have argued with him on various other topics before; however, what I can admit is despite him using some strange ideas which I don't agree with, he doesn't blatantly bring in any other person into the basic conversation. You are some Neanderthal who has failed to evolve from a basic primate to a common human. I won't reply to you again because you are an <banned word filter activated> and have a F*cked up brain!

I want to make it absolutely clear that this is not in support of anything Jagsaw says and in want to take great care not to align with his views which originate from an entirely different place. Dallysingh the fact that many are restraining themselves from lashing out against you in the same manner you are lashing out, shows they are not ‘all the same’ as your posts suggest. Your posts are going beyond calling out the self-congratulatory supremacist belief of one group. The repetitive and all-encompassing approach ends up insulting an entire group and starts to merge with the very thing you are criticizing.

Jagsaw, you may be too proud to take it, but here’s a hand reaching out to help you as you’re obliterating yourself here. I suggest you have another look at your posts in reference to women and consider apologizing. I’m not too concerned about us. But when someone is gasping for oxygen in the manner you are it is decency to throw out a lifesaver.

To any sisters on this forum, that is some of the most disgusting commentary I have seen on this forum. To those who were personally brought into it, you handled yourself with dignity, grace and class. The target of those comments can not just be you or other women. Those are not your problems or insults. We stand united in any long road on or off this forum to counter this type of misogyny. Kudos as well to the brothers who have stepped forward to make their position clear on this.

maybe the first statement was not but that did not stop you from making derogatory remarks later ... given you have dependents you should be more patient and less patronising...unless you plan on treating your daughters and nieces the same way ?

I don't have any daughters and I, having true 100% belief in the pure 100% sexual equality that true Sikhism espouses, work hard for them to inherit a world in which the wicked mysoginist Islamic practices of the afghan Sikhs is welland truly consigned to the dustbin of history.

As for statements. You say I went on to make 'derogatory remarks' about women. Thats not true and anyone reading the other recent messages from people on this page might get the impression that I must have murdered and burned at the stake a handfull of women. All I did in fact say was this to Simran, in Punjabi :

• simmer down (understandable, as she was getting rather emotional)
  • drink a cup of tea (understandbale as it does help people calm down)
  • eat some biscuits (understandable, as they do go well with tea)
  • put the tv on (understandable, as she was getting upset and it would help to get to get her mind off it)
  • change her tampax pad
  • sit down and relax (understandable, as it is a good way to unwind)
  • don't talk too much (understandable, as some women do talk too much)

Now, was that really so bad ?

Dallysingh the fact that many are restraining themselves from lashing out against you in the same manner you are lashing out, shows they are not ‘all the same’ as your posts suggest. Your posts are going beyond calling out the self-congratulatory supremacist belief of one group. The repetitive and all-encompassing approach ends up insulting an entire group and starts to merge with the very thing you are criticizing.

Are you kidding me?

I've been around for a while now. We've seen juts systematically start trashing each and every community around, its started with so-called 'chuhray and chumaars' (let's not talk about the rape and physical abuse huh?) , then it moved to ramgarhias, then bhatray were getting it, then so-called 'bhappay', now having run out of people to insult and judge like haughty pendus - they move onto the newest group on the scene - these Afghan Sikhs.

Not all of us are dumb, we can see what is happening - we can see the pattern emerging from jut society. If some of you have finally gained the common sense to not indulge in this 5hitty behaviour, don't rest on your laurels or expect to be applauded for it - now you can see it, go deal with the majority juts who haven't got to that point yet.

Look at the consequences of this behavior each and every time, the targeted community, understandably, moves away to do their own thing instead of sticking around to accept abuse like some jut bewakoofs seem to expect them to? Maybe behaving like ar5eholes is considered normal, everyday, acceptable behavior amongst juts but please don't expect others to tolerate it.

I'm not saying all juts are like this, but I tell you what, the effort amongst juts to try and sort out their bizarre behaviour towards others (and inbetween themselves) is woefully inadequate (that's me being kind). A hell of a lot more needs to be done to confront, challenge and even understand it, mostly amongst juts themselves.

You've had enough time to do this at your own leisure, but seeing as there is still a reluctance to own up to what goes on, expect people to call you on it. Especially when certain juts start indulging in their favorite pastime of condemning other communities like they don't have a world of issues amongst themselves.