Pickpocket Gang Rightfully Jailed. Qaum Di Bezhti Good And Proper.

DailyMail

"if your name was against it"

Bhenji, our name means nothing. Pride in ones name is the same as pride in ones caste. This is a false world. Only Waheguru is true.

No you are talking about Ahankar, which is not what this was about. And you know it too. Again I say stop making excuses. If you got a problem with me personally, then say it. You are just diverting the issues, into something they are not.

Why can't you just drop the waffle, and end that debate? Why are you even extending it?

Instead of me commenting further, I'll leave it for everyone to see that you are not letting go.

No you are talking about Ahankar, which is not what this was about. And you know it too. Again I say stop making excuses. If you got a problem with me personally, then say it. You are just diverting the issues, into something they are not.

Why can't you just drop the waffle, and end that debate? What is exactly your problem with me Admin? Why are you even extending it?

Instead of me commenting further, I'll leave it for everyone to see that you are not letting go. Are you Admin, that has everybody's interests to think of, or are you just being immature purposely?

I am not an admin and I don't know why you keep thinking that I am.

I agree that the poster jagsaw was out of line. I've asked, nicely, for all of the posters to drop this issue and stop blasting each other's caste.

However, I will continue to speak the truth and state that we are all human beings. If jagsaw makes a mistake, we can call him out on it but to keep on hammering him over and over and over again accomplishes nothing. He made a mistake, he'll pay for his sins but why create your own sins?

God bless.

Guest Jacfsing2

Why can't you just drop the waffle, and end that debate? What is exactly your problem with me Admin? Why are you even extending it?

Instead of me commenting further, I'll leave it for everyone to see that you are not letting go. Are you Admin, that has everybody's interests to think of, or are you just being immature purposely?

Penji, I seriously doubt that he's an admin; I understand his intent of trying to keep this civil between Jagsaw and everyone else, (kinda?), he may not have had the time to read how many pages. (If he was the admin he'd probably ban me for even saying anything he doesn't agree with which has happened in the past).

I am not an admin and I don't know why you keep thinking that I am.

I agree that the poster jagsaw was out of line. I've asked, nicely, for all of the posters to drop this issue and stop blasting each other's caste.

However, I will continue to speak the truth and state that we are all human beings. If jagsaw makes a mistake, we can call him out on it but to keep on hammering him over and over and over again accomplishes nothing. He made a mistake, he'll pay for his sins but why create your own sins?

God bless.

Ok Paji, I apologise, I got mixed up with the other id, Khalsa something which maybe admin.

But you are the one that keeps going about it, not me. I ended it ages ago. You are right about creating own sins, but i said nothing wrong, so don't understand why you keep quoting my comments only. I also am speaking the truth, but I've established whats going on now.

God bless you too.

Penji, I seriously doubt that he's an admin; I understand his intent of trying to keep this civil between Jagsaw and everyone else, (kinda), he may not have had the time to read how many pages. (If he was the admin he'd probably ban me for even saying anything he doesn't agree with which has happened in the past).

Penji, I seriously doubt that he's an admin; I understand his intent of trying to keep this civil between Jagsaw and everyone else, (kinda), he may not have had the time to read how many pages. (If he was the admin he'd probably ban me for even saying anything he doesn't agree with which has happened in the past).

Ok ji Paji.

I've read all the pages and I've made my thoughts very clear in my posts in this thread.

I'd like the mods to close this thread because quite frankly this entire thread is a joke. The only thing this thread has confirmed is Sant Baba Jarnail Singh's prediction: There will only be Khalistan when we are all ready to be Khalsa.

We can't even treat our fellow Sikh's with humanity. It's sad.

I'd like the mods to close this thread because quite frankly this entire thread is a joke. The only thing this thread has confirmed is Sant Baba Jarnail Singh's prediction: There will only be Khalistan when we are all ready to be Khalsa.

That's your personal opinion. Personally I think a helluva lot of issues that our people cowardly sweep under the carpet got highlighted in this thread, so I don't share your opinion.

What's even more sad is how deeply ingrained casteism plays a big part in this happening and our lot mope around like it isn't happening. Of course it's only going to get worse if people don't confront it and admit that it is happening in the first place.

I don't share your pessimistic view. It was a great and much needed debate.

I'd like the mods to close this thread because quite frankly this entire thread is a joke.

Like my response to JSinghz who likes to impress a ban on everything not to his liking, we should encourage healthy debates and Admin should step in to delete posts that do not fall within house rules (I dont know what these are) but banning everything not to our liking is frankly communist ideology.

I for instance had a run in with DallySingh but does that mean I hate his guts NO, would I sit with him and have a chat at a Gurdwara if I bumped into him, YES. Reminds me of the Sakhi when Maharaja Ranjit Singh bumped in to Sada Kaur at Harmandhir Sahib, arch rivals still sharing Degh, wow what a story!

Like my response to JSinghz who likes to impress a ban on everything not to his liking, we should encourage healthy debates and Admin should step in to delete posts that do not fall within house rules (I dont know what these are) but banning everything not to our liking is frankly communist ideology.

I for instance had a run in with DallySingh but does that mean I hate his guts NO, would I sit with him and have a chat at a Gurdwara if I bumped into him, YES. Reminds me of the Sakhi when Maharaja Ranjit Singh bumped in to Sada Kaur at Harmandhir Sahib, arch rivals still sharing Degh, wow what a story!

I agree. And we've got a historical precedent for this with Sarbat Khalsa, where all and sundry were allowed to voice their opinions on things that effected the panth and themselves.

There is absolutely no way forward other than debating and forming consensus. All of us are limited in our understandings due to bias, upbringing, experiences, lack of information/education, neuro-biological factors and whatnot. At its best, discussion is a brilliant way to explore perspectives that we might not be able to see on our own. This is much more healthy and likely to stimulate intellectual growth than just rigidly sticking to one stance until the end of time.

We know the old school ways of our parents, where much was taboo and never discussed has caused its own issues with problems growing under our very noses whilst we turned a blind eye to avoid discomfort (like grooming and conversions for instance). I think some people want to continue along that vein rather than confront uncomfortable issues. This is no way forward and will only make things worse.

The other thing is that with the growth of education throughout our community, and the increased availability of hitherto hidden/hard to get information, we are in a position where we are discovering more and more unknown (and uncomfortable) things about our past, be this 1984 or (especially) the colonial period or even events before that. People better get used to hearing and discussing things that make them uncomfortable if they have any sort of commitment to get at truth - warts and all. It's weak to live in some idealised bubble - not least of all because reality has a tendency to come along and burst it when you least need or expect it.

I've read all the pages and I've made my thoughts very clear in my posts in this thread.

Paji, I agree with you fellow Sikhs not being able to communicate with humanity.

Even though I cant see where I'm wrong, myself, I will still take the step to apologise to anybody I've offended, or hurt anybody's feelings, as I'm already a sinner, and you are right about creating any sins. I was not only defending myself, but was offended by the way women are treated as a whole.

So, bhul chuk maf karna ji je Kuch galat keha hove ji, may Waheguru forgive any wrong saying.

?? Waheguru