Pickpocket Gang Rightfully Jailed. Qaum Di Bezhti Good And Proper.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not the one who implied now more then twice that the females around me are mentally inferior , that was YOU . Look just because you like to put women down as stupid, banal creatures who can only

Brother I do live in the real world, trust me.. and my past is a testament to that. Guru pita ji pulled me out of that hell and made me his own. That's why my spirit awakens when pita jis pavitar roop

"His People" Dallysingh101, are people such as Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale the present day Satkar Committee and people like Bhai Rajoana and Prof Bhullar : i.e people that take direct action against a

Jagsaw

You were not imparting knowledge as you suggest, but also racism/casteism. And you were well aware of that effect as you acknowledged in your own post referring to past reaction toward your posts. This is further illustrated by the pattern in many of your postings. Others have called you on it at various times. It is the repetition of that casteist perspective in posts that takes representation of Sikhi to the gutter.

Disguise it in as much selective armchair history as you wish, but at the end of the day if everyone started imparting knowledge in the manner you did, we would be speaking of negative characteristics via caste identification of all types of groups. There would be a barrage of examples of characteristics for all groups.

The people who I hear speak the loudest for caste in Sikhi are jatts. However, those are also the people who I hear despise jattism more than anyone else. In particular the single trait that you will hear Sikhs who happen to be jatts find most disgusting amongst other jatts is caste pride. They have rejected caste to select Sikhi and are outspoken warriors for Sikhi in this respect.

This jattism they speak against is no different than a racism that is ingrained from childhood. This type of casteist cultural upbringing is a brainwashing that is so deep that it is overcome by therapy or very difficult self-examination. Rational thought or simple intelligence can mask it, but it still exists and will resurface.

A racism so strong and mainstream is not the type that can simply be considered as fringe element in our society. It is a disease living amongst us. It brings out the worst counter hatred from all other groups amongst a society of Sikhs that still struggles to extract itself from caste. It is very important to note that counter-hatred is hatred plain and simple. It is no less judgmental or wrong. Otherwise every single group will say “we are simply reacting” or “we are simply stating facts”. The anti-jatt contingent is very good at attempting to excuse its own ugly casteism with this.

There can be a place and manner to identify traits amongst groups. Respectfully, you are the last person who should take on something like this. It is something that takes great insight to be done for any effective purpose. For the largest majority of us, we should clean up our own backyard. For me that backyard is Sikhs and there is plenty of cleaning up to do right across the board. By pointing fingers at “the other” much of who our minds create, we are simply ignoring our own mess.

Our Guruji’s Sikhi has been cut off from the world by caste ridden punjabi illiteracy. On its own it would effortlessly spread its wings across the globe, across cultures, and across current race constructs. Our guruji’s were visionaries for the human race centuries ago. Sikhi would be the model of global harmony and mixed families in sikhi saroop. Yet how sad that while the world breaks down fleeting constructs of race, we are still stuck with versions of punjabi.

We claim to be Sikhs but if push comes to shove we live and think as a indu subcaste. If it quacks like a …. , so step up your game and stop quacking bro.

• Like 2
The jatts make a up a tiny minority of the Punjab Police.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! You've lost it mate. You're stuck in some bubble of denial.

At the end of the day, it is our sons and daughters dastars that is being dishonoured if we continue to shut our mouths too afarid to say anything about how these people marry and have children with their 1st cousins and the way in which they do not belive females have any business in growing their hair and being Sikhs. I know alot of people don't understand this point because they only really ever see Muslim females covered up but what they don't understand is that underneathh that covering the Muslim female has a religious duty to be extremely beauty parlourfied as their holy scriptures say she must make herself extremely sexually arousing for her man. This is the same concept these Afghan Sikhs in west London have brought over to the UK and this is all going to have an extremely negative impact on our children if we keep ur mouths shut and do and say nothing.

You sound like you're upset some next man's wife looks attractive and you're stuck with some frump?

Also, when I used to go out and about years ago (including clubbing and pubbing) I'd meet hordes of tarted up jattis out on the town. So I don't know how you can start pointing fingers along these lines? It's ridiculous.

No you don't see anything of the sort in Canada. I know the situation and people well and I have never ever encountered a dastar wearing keshdari Sikh amongst any of those gangsters.

No, but have a look at many of their fathers. Great job they did in raising their kids.

In the end jats aren't in any position to start pointing fingers at any other community given the amount of gundh that emanates from their own.

Guest Jacfsing2

"His People" Dallysingh101, are people such as Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale the present day Satkar Committee and people like Bhai Rajoana and Prof Bhullar : i.e people that take direct action against any that insult the honour of the dastar.

"His people" Dallysingh101, are all of we people here on this forum who constantly post threads and messages about news stories of dastar wearing Sikhs of a Jatt background who indulge in crimes or immoral activities and state that they MUST remove those dastars if they wish to behave in such shamefull ways.

"His people" Dallysingh101, are the 80,000 that march in central London each June wishing for the deaths of immoral dastar wearing Sikhs of a jatt background, such as Badal and KPS Gill.

You my friend, because of your shamefull bigotry against all Sikhs of a rural background, are incapable of seeing how the Jatt Sikhs in the west always, without fail, come down hard on any keshdari jatt Sikh that indulges in bad things. Your bigotry has blinded you of the fact that the 'gang-bangers etc' of Vancouver are, to the last man, mona sikhs. You don't seem to have even the most basic understandiing of the honour that comes with the dastar and how we shoud all come down hard on any that tarnish that honour.

For example, you seem to have forgotten all the messages I have written on this very forum where I go on very personal vendettas against dirty and corrupt jat Sikh millionaiire businessmen, for example the Presidents of various Gurdwaras. You seem to have forgotten how I have gone into detailed chasing and tracing excercises with regards to their business interests etc.

There you again. Pure ignorance and blindness founded and fuelled by your pure bigotry.

The jatts make a up a tiny minority of the Punjab Police. With the state quotas for the so called 'backward classes' it is almost the preserve of the churas and chamars, Very few jatts get that job. Underneath the uniform hat that is shaped like a turban, 99% of them are hair-cutted churas and chamars. But, I'm sure that won't stop you blaming the jatts.

There you again with your bigoted ignorance. The fact that the drug epidemic in Punjab is at its worst in urban areas and the jatts hardly exist in urban areas will not stop you. Your bigotry ensures you are not possible to understand reason.

What ??? :stupidme: You've clearly never stepped foot inside a Punjab village and this claim of yours is so ludicrous its hardly worthy of a reply.

Wow. Such disgusting language on a religious forum full of youngsters. You ought to feel thoroughly ashamed of yourself. :nono:

So now you're not only advocating criminality you're actually saying any Sikh that doesn't do crime is a soft mummy's boy :omg:

What on earth is wrong with you ?

You may recall, this thread is about dastar wearing keshdari Sikhs bringing utter shame to that crown. If you know of dastar wearing crack cocaaine dealers you should do the decent thing and not only bring it to our attention so that we can forcefully deal with it but also notify the authorities.

No you don't see anything of the sort in Canada. I know the situation and people well and I have never ever encountered a dastar wearing keshdari Sikh amongst any of those gangsters.

So now your're using obscene langage because you're upset that anyone might come in the way of these lovely people committing their lovely crimes ? :wow:

How can a bunch of keshdari dastar wearing Sikhs pickpocketting innocent citizens and stealing their hard earned property be "nothing" ?

I'm sure it caused a great deal of personal and financial heartache to those thousands of victims, many of whom were chldren and many of whom had been saving up years to buy those phones.

You obviously missed that message from Balkar in which he articulated clearly how this is about a national identity and not the 'caste' of that nationality.

At the end of the day, it is our sons and daughters dastars that is being dishonoured if we continue to shut our mouths too afarid to say anything about how these people marry and have children with their 1st cousins and the way in which they do not belive females have any business in growing their hair and being Sikhs. I know alot of people don't understand this point because they only really ever see Muslim females covered up but what they don't understand is that underneathh that covering the Muslim female has a religious duty to be extremely beauty parlourfied as their holy scriptures say she must make herself extremely sexually arousing for her man. This is the same concept these Afghan Sikhs in west London have brought over to the UK and this is all going to have an extremely negative impact on our children if we keep ur mouths shut and do and say nothing.

The worst thing you did was compare people like Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale Ji to the common Jatts of today, that's not a logical comparison. It's like saying Khatris of today are comparable to the first 10 Guru Sahiban or even just the Sodhis of this era are anything like the first 10 Guru Sahiban. Just love your own little Haumai which no doubt will grow.

I think we've reached a conclusion here myself. Buddasingh's post has been the most incisive on the subject of caste that I have read in a long long while.

We've definitely got a deep rooted culture of supremacism from certain quarters in the panth. Who the hell is going to deny this, other than people stuck inside of it? A central part of this culture is to continually try and attack and deride people outside of this group and falsely project one's own group as exemplary models. This involves a lot of what is called mental 'repression' to deal with dissonance as so many examples that contradict the supremacist perspective can be found in that community itself - with ease. I've often wondered about this persistence in the face of such strong evidence to the contrary but I think you've you've nailed it with:

The people who I hear speak the loudest for caste in Sikhi are jatts. However, those are also the people who I hear despise jattism more than anyone else. In particular the single trait that you will hear Sikhs who happen to be jatts find most disgusting amongst other jatts is caste pride. They have rejected caste to select Sikhi and are outspoken warriors for Sikhi in this respect.

This jattism they speak against is no different than a racism that is ingrained from childhood. This type of casteist cultural upbringing is a brainwashing that is so deep that it is overcome by therapy or very difficult self-examination. Rational thought or simple intelligence can mask it, but it still exists and will resurface.

A racism so strong and mainstream is not the type that can simply be considered as fringe element in our society. It is a disease living amongst us. It brings out the worst counter hatred from all other groups amongst a society of Sikhs that still struggles to extract itself from caste. It is very important to note that counter-hatred is hatred plain and simple. It is no less judgmental or wrong. Otherwise every single group will say “we are simply reacting” or “we are simply stating facts”. The anti-jatt contingent is very good at attempting to excuse its own ugly casteism with this.

I agree that more and more people from jat backgrounds are waking up to the brainwashing of jat culture and becoming increasingly aware of the outright havoc it creates in the wider Sikh community. That being said, I see a blatant reluctance from many of the more progressives to squarely face up to the more ignorant jats, who you yourself recognise as a majority in that community (i.e. no small fringe group). I wonder how the enlightened must feel when they see the bigger picture, it wouldn't surprise me if they feel disheartened and powerless against the more vocal pro-caste jat. Maybe they feel fighting back is futile and so shy away from robustly confronting it? Given that, is it really any surprise that nonjats (and I mean people who may not identify with any particular caste like myself as well) have to take up the mantle and confront the Jagoffs of the world? You might call it hate or another form of casteism but I think you're wrong. Someone has to hold the mirror up. It's an ugly job, and too many people duck it. People who step up, without trying to push some counter supremacist agenda of another caste should be commended, not condemned.

One thing is certain though - we can't rely on mass self-examination (which is difficult for the most intelligent of people let alone people from a generally illiterate background) to cause change; especially as the culture in question actively discourages such introspection.

There can be a place and manner to identify traits amongst groups. Respectfully, you are the last person who should take on something like this. It is something that takes great insight to be done for any effective purpose. For the largest majority of us, we should clean up our own backyard. For me that backyard is Sikhs and there is plenty of cleaning up to do right across the board. By pointing fingers at “the other” much of who our minds create, we are simply ignoring our own mess.

That's all a lot of us are trying to say to the jats who keep trying to point out perceived flaws in other communities whilst turning a blind eye to the army of monsters that lurk under their own manji. A little reminder of their own problems (which they are in denial about) is doing them a favour. It might wake up a few of them, sooner or later.

That all being said, a lot of progress HAS been made in the diaspora (although Panjab itself is a cesspit in this respect and the ultimate source of the problem). The mindset that produces this type of thinking (which you yourself recognise as deeply psychologically and akin to some form of mental disorder requiring therapy) needs to be challenged.

Until things change, expect people outside of this culture to distance themselves from it? Only a fool or someone lacking in any form of self-esteem would tolerate that 5hit.

Jagoff:

You are a perfect example of the result of the brainwashing we have been speaking of.

Really ? You place so little value in the honour of the dastar that you have stated clearly in this very thread that : Its OK for dastar wearing Singhs to have sex with their sisters.....Its OK for dastar wearing Sikhs to see women as objects created purely for men to enjoy sexually....Its OK to commit crime and any sikh that doesn't think criminals are cool is a "soft Pu**y". On other threads, many a time, you have stated that it is wrong for Sikhs to be considered a race seperate from Indians. On this thread, you have repeatedly abused people...repeatedly used disgusting swear words. And yet you think I'm brainwashed for being consistent in stamping on all those that bring dishonour to the dastar ? :stupidme:

Your little friend here jacfsing is already well known for being a complete retard so he's a bit of a lost cause but people like buddasingh need to take a step back and analyse how an anti-Sikh, Pro-Indian, drinking, night-clubbing fake like yourself has managed to hoodwink him. Shame on him for that. But, as I said before, I, and my family, will NEVER stop stamping on the heads of all those who bring shame and disgrace on the turban no matter how hard you try and scare me away with abuse. A vicious foreign nation (India) illegally occupies my land. I will never, till my dying day, cease to break and abuse both them and the sellout Sikhs that support them. It is then, just a co-incidence that the 2 of you brothers in arms here right now (jacfsingh and Dallysingh101) are the ones that have been consistent over the years with your anti-Khalistan stance ?

Guest Jacfsing2

Really ? You place so little value in the honour of the dastar that you have stated clearly in this very thread that : Its OK for dastar wearing Singhs to have sex with their sisters.....Its OK for dastar wearing Sikhs to see women as objects created purely for men to enjoy sexually....Its OK to commit crime and any sikh that doesn't think criminals are cool is a soft <banned word filter activated>. On other threads, many a time, you have stated that it is wring for Sikhs to be considered a race seperate from Indians. On this thread, you have repeatedly abused people...repeatedly used disgusting swear words. And yet you think I'm brainwashed for being consident in stamping on all those that bring dishonour to the dastar ? :stupidme:

Your little friend here jacfsing is already well known for being a complete retard so he's a bit of a lost cause but people like buddasingh need to take a step back and analyse how an anti-Sikh, Pro-Indian, drinking, night-clubbing fake like yourself has managed to hoodwink him. Shame on him for that. But, as I said before, I, and my family, will NEVER stop stamping on the heads of all those who bring shame and disgrace on the turban no matter how hard you try and scare me away with abuse.

All you can do is insult people isn't that right?

Although rather strongly worded, what jagsaw has said about the newly settled afghan-sikh community is fairly accurate. I have seen these trends myself and they should be condemned.

The anti-jatt brigade need to realise that they are being just as racist as the anti-chamaar lot that we have all grown up with.

Some people on here clearly need weaning off youtube as their wannabe gangsta attitudes and language stink.

• Like 2
Guest Jacfsing2

jacfsingh2

You are no one to start telling people to cut their hair. It is None of your business and their life. If you have dard inside you then Instead do parchaar of sikhi and make them realise how beautiful sikhi is. Basic principle of sikhi,speak sweet mith bolna

When have I said to anyone to cut their hair? You are totally making stuff up now.