Pickpocket Gang Rightfully Jailed. Qaum Di Bezhti Good And Proper.

DailyMail

Its finished (although I didn't insult you...I just said you liked a dodgy message and its true you did) but never mind about that, its finished. Just simmer down. But remember, naa mai cha peenda' (mai costa coffee peenda' hoonda') te naa mai mere' upar dol'ni. Tu buss cha te coffee di gul rainde'h te apne' tampax pad change karr'n da sorch. Get your emotional balance back.

Get Lost Jagsaw. ??? you're getting boring now.

Guest Jacfsing2

Get Lost Jagsaw. ??? you're getting boring now.

Haumai is the greatest disease, (as you can see through Jagsaw), bless you Penji, for at least standing-up. ?? May Vaheguru bless me in the same he's, (not any gender), blessed you.

Oh here we go. :stupidme: As if we didn't already have enough ill-informed muppets here along comes gsinghyingh.

So what "one particular caste" is this then gsinghysingh ? I'm asking because the current biggest man in charge of "running our qaom" and, as recent events showed, completely "ruining our quom", is Avtar Singh Makkar who is an Arora/Khatri and the one before him, who completely ruined our religious institution as a moral and ethical one, was a Labana. In contrast, you may recall that the good people that had given blood,sweat and tears to fight them and everything they stand for and have ended up on death row awaiting execution for it are indeed all from that "one particular caste" you think are responsible for "all" the bad. I could go on and on with this list but I fear it would all go flying over your empty little head. If you've already made your ignorant mind up that "all the people ruining our quom belong to one particular caste" and are even prepared to put that thought into words on international discussion forums, despite the facts stating otherwise, then I fear your level of misinformed - ill-informed ignorance is at a level that cannot be penetrated.

'bad eggs' implies that you think some of them don't marry their 1st cousins......don't ritually eat halal meat.....do insist their wives practice Sikhi. But again we're back to your extreme, almost incredible level of ill-informed ignorance. Their culture....their way of life....is not restricted to the odd 'bad egg'. It is an inherent part of their psyche. An inherent part of their culture.

But your message, with all its ignorance, reveals a hellava lot about the state of our people. The true extremely low intellectual state that we're in. I mean, your message above got a 'Like' thumbs up from Simran345. She's a girl. A Sikh girl and yet she's supporting and saying nothing should be said against a group of Sikhs that strictly only marry their own 1st cousins and believe that girls (wives) should only exist as sex objects there to sexually arouse their man. The fact that a Sikh girl could come to the defence of such people is a truly damning indictment of the state of our community as Sikhs and a very clear explanation as to why the Indians have a national stereotype of us being incredibly thick.

Just proves how thick you are when you don't even know that the current biggest man in " running our quom" is controlled by Badal.

Thats the stupidest post I've ever read Simran. Really stupid. All the more stupid because I get home after picking the kids up from school only to find half a dozen messages directed towards me by an hystericaly emotional woman and the usual suspects, accusing me of slander.

Simmer down woman. Cha da cup peela'.....beshkot kaa'la....TV on karrla'....apna tampax pad change kar'la.....relax hoo ke'h ba'jah ram n'a. Baa'la nee boli da bandeh naal. Simmer down.

Aapne aap nu Banda na keh tu na bande de naa Te question mark aa.

Your naivety in this matter, which effects the entire quom to the core is even more embarrassing.

What do you suggest? Pretending it doesn't happen?

We've been doing that for decades, it's made things worse.

Enough of your crap. Have you ever done anything to deal with this issue in real life apart from just talking nonsense here.

Just because we have some dumb Jatts who have contributed to the demise of Sikhi, this does not make them all backward land and power grabbing loonies.

Ignoring for a moment the involvement of Sikhs in the British Army, which I'm also not against, there have been many more examples of Jatts as THEE greatest Sikh Generals in history, but envious posters fail to see these contributions. I can reel of a long list but do not have the time at present.

Just because we have some dumb Jatts who have contributed to the demise of Sikhi, this does not make them all backward land and power grabbing loonies.

Ignoring for a moment the involvement of Sikhs in the British Army, which I'm also not against, there have been many more examples of Jatts as THEE greatest Sikh Generals in history, but envious posters fail to see these contributions. I can reel of a long list but do not have the time at present.

Instead of carrying on your crap casteist nonsense would not it great if you could give example of the greatest SIKH Generals in history because had they not been Sikhs they would have not even be soldiers.

Enough of your crap. Have you ever done anything to deal with this issue in real life apart from just talking nonsense here.

Enough of the attempts at hiding the ugly truth.

Making people aware of the issue (which way too many juts try to deny/play-down/hide), is just the beginning.

Kudos to you, at least you have enough integrity to admit there are juts who are doing this. And it isn't just some (as in some small minority) there are hordes of them. All of the ones that repeatedly vote Badal into power are just one example.

That can go both ways, there have been plenty of nonjats who've been great leaders.

Screw peasant self-aggrandising tendencies. Sikhi made juts, not the other way round. Most are sullay, just so you know.