Gun Sales Soar As Americans Mass-buy Firearms After Obama Calls For Buying Restrictions

dallysingh101

I wonder who is stockpiling weapons like this? My bet would be that it was redneck type goray, trying to be ready for some 'final reckoning'?

According to latest FBI data, more guns were sold in December than almost any other month in the past 20 years

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/gun-sales-soar-as-americans-mass-buy-firearms-after-obama-calls-for-buying-restrictions-a6797466.html

Guest Jacfsing2

I wonder who is stockpiling weapons like this? My bet would be that it was redneck type goray, trying to be ready for some 'final reckoning'?

According to latest FBI data, more guns were sold in December than almost any other month in the past 20 years

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/gun-sales-soar-as-americans-mass-buy-firearms-after-obama-calls-for-buying-restrictions-a6797466.html

The big issue is trust between the current government and the American people. Also it's really not that hard to get a gun in America.

The big issue is trust between the current government and the American people. Also it's really not that hard to get a gun in America.

Yeah, I also think a lot of rednecks are upset that a 'God dang negraa' is running the country.

These types will swallow Fox News type bull5hit wholesale, and turn a blind eye to any evil, racist neo-imperialist crap from white republicans - but they see a conspiracy everywhere else. They wont question a George Bush type bewakoof jumping into some foreign country on some dubious explanation but resent wider medical care for poorer people. Hell, I think many US people don't know how backwards they look to Europeans who have had national health type services for decades.

I'm shocked more Sikhs don't roll with guns in the US given the situation over there? All we ever hear about is apnay (especially pendu minicab drivers) getting their faces bashed in over there?

Have you ever been called Osama or terrorist yourself?

Guest Jacfsing2

Yeah, I also think a lot of rednecks are upset that a 'God dang negraa' is running the country.

These types will swallow Fox News type bull5hit wholesale, and turn a blind eye to any evil, racist neo-imperialist crap from white republicans - but they see a conspiracy everywhere else. They wont question a George Bush type bewakoof jumping into some foreign country on some dubious explanation but resent wider medical care for poorer people. Hell, I think many US people don't know how backwards they look to Europeans who have had national health type services for decades.

I'm shocked more Sikhs don't roll with guns in the US given the situation over there? All we ever hear about is apnay (especially pendu minicab drivers) getting their faces bashed in over there?

People have said some derogatory things; however, it's mostly because of my Kesh and stuff more related to that. Some Sikhs have started buying guns ever since the last main shooting; however, it hasn't been on a wide scale. (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/21/temple-massacre-has-some-sikhs-mulling-gun-ownership.html): This article is a bit old; however, the truth still shows today. The reason many Sikhs don't carry one is due to being busy working or thinking it's a hassle.

Wait, so you think everybody is against the US government just because Obama is black ? There are waaaay more reasons than that (being black isn't one of them). Too many to list.

Fast/Furious , Open borders , Obamacare , NSA surveillance state, PATRIOT/FREEDOM Act, militarized police state, war against freedom of speech, Iraq/Syria/Libya/Benghazi (the middle eastern mess), Gitmo torture, the stupid war against drugs, extreme dishonesty, war against self defense - just to name a few i think from myself.

Although most goray probably don't like him because they see him as "unpatriotic" , they don't think he respects the constitution and values of the US etc etc. and all the general gora stuff.

this may not be related to what we are discussing, but take a look at this video. (its not a video supporting nazis or from any political party or racists btw)

Isn't the whole basis for the second amendment that in the event that the American government becomes tyrannical and tries to curtail the freedoms of its citizens, they can resist them with armed force (i.e. not the reason of 'personal protection' as is so commonly stated)?

Has it occurred to the people of the U.S. that their government has stealth drones, tanks and fighter jets? Ever heard that old line about bringing a knife to a gun fight? Well this is like that, x10.

I think you're exactly right. dallysingh, that ordinary, sane people are not the ones collecting these vast stockpiles of arms and ammunition.

Has it occurred to the people of the U.S. that their government has stealth drones, tanks and fighter jets? Ever heard that old line about bringing a knife to a gun fight? Well this is like that, x10.

And yet despite such cutting edge technology the most advanced army in history failed to tame afghans lightly armed with AK47s.

But those are Pathans. Not sure American rednecks would be resilient and stubborn if they were to face the US army