Why Lack Of Sikh In Boxing Mma An Other Combat Sports

sikhstudent99

Dhaliwal married a white man, I don't know if that is indicative?

Anita Rai is interesting in that she seems to have slowly but steadily moved away from her roots to become someone who is another 'angry Sikh bird' these days. The last (very recent) article I read from her didn't really portray her parents too well - the same old implied stereotype of being oppressive and stuff. What's strange is that I saw her with her parents in another program years ago and they seemed to be really cool with each other. I think goray, subtly and purposefully groom or brainwash apneean, once they get them isolated in their social circles (usually via a job) to heighten their sense of oppression and a negative perception of their own people myself?

Which article was this in

Ive seen her speak with respect to her parents she has bashed punjabi culture an sexism in punjabi cture but has bin proud of her sikh roots for equal rights an fighting for gender rights hundreds of years before the europeans

You can still learn combat arts regardless of if you have a beard and kesh. Boxing is great for striking but does not allow usage of the majority of effective strikes because it is a sport orientated art not a combat art.

I'm talking about elbow strikes, eye gouging, groin strikes, back of the head strikes, kidney punches, small joint manipulation I.e: finger breaks, strangulation, joint breaks. Etc etc.

Techniques using the above are the base and core concepts of true combat arts.

There's no point training for sport, if you ever get attacked in the street you attacker will not be following any rules... More than likely there will more than one attacker, most sport arts simply do not cater for how to defend against multiple attackers.

I've said it many times find an art form and teacher that will teach you street effective combat forms with drills for real life situations.

One prime example is the Sikh dentist attacked in mould Wales, by a white supremacist nazi supporter in a supermarket he was attacked with a large blade and a hammer, this is reality, this is up what you can find yourself up against in the streets. Boxing alone or even mma will not help you , you need to learn effective use of weaponary and defence against attackers carrying weapons .

Street fighting israeli street fighting krav maga an russian street dighting martial arts are the best when it comes to weapions an boxing an muay thai tends to be the best for fist fights

That shaster vidya stuff is a joke an is a

Choreography martial art with just untested theories

lot of those shaster vidya guys are pretty unfit compared to boxers

Shaster vidya is a waste of time cause its unproven theories that havnt bin tested to see if they work in a real life situation

That is why shaster vidya is lije most martial arts which are choreograohy martial arts

In a sparring session or real fight with trained boxer or muay thai fighter a person with shaster vidya bacjground is going to get hurt

Why shaster vidya is a joke is shown in this video an why it is just a choreography martial art is shown perfectly here

Now muay thai boxing you get to see if it works or not in real life situations cause you can actually test it

i would love see a video were shaster vidya students put there footwork an misalignment strategies.to a test by allowing random people to try hitting them like in this video

an sadly chances are shaster vidya students will just set them selves to get knocked out

Which article was this in

Ive seen her speak with respect to her parents she has bashed punjabi culture an sexism in punjabi cture but has bin proud of her sikh roots for equal rights an fighting for gender rights hundreds of years before the europeans

Of all the faults of Punjabi culture, is it really anymore sexist than any other culture?

Street fighting israeli street fighting krav maga an russian street dighting martial arts are the best when it comes to weapions an boxing an muay thai tends to be the best for fist fights

That shaster vidya stuff is a joke an is a

Choreography martial art with just untested theories

lot of those shaster vidya guys are pretty unfit compared to boxers

Shaster vidya is a waste of time cause its unproven theories that havnt bin tested to see if they work in a real life situation

That is why shaster vidya is lije most martial arts which are choreograohy martial arts

In a sparring session or real fight with trained boxer or muay thai fighter a person with shaster vidya bacjground is going to get hurt

Why shaster vidya is a joke is shown in this video an why it is just a choreography martial art is shown perfectly here

Now muay thai boxing you get to see if it works or not in real life situations cause you can actually test it

i would love see a video were shaster vidya students put there footwork an misalignment strategies.to a test by allowing random people to try hitting them like in this video

an sadly chances are shaster vidya students will just set them selves to get knocked out

So the random people trying to hit that guy were only allowed to throw punches.. Would have been a completely different story if knees, leg kicks , groin strikes were allowed. Also picking random unskilked bums off the street is one thing, try this against skilled person and see what happens.

So the random people trying to hit that guy were only allowed to throw punches.. Would have been a completely different story if knees, leg kicks , groin strikes were allowed. Also picking random unskilked bums off the street is one thing, try this against skilled person and see what happens.

Thing is, I think you may be less likely to be attacked by a trained martial artists because most (hopefully) would have imbibed some moral/ethical system from their martial art/training. So when you are randomly attacked it will more than likely be from some savage, brawling type bum.

Well islamic culture is the worst but as sikhs it is every sikhs duty to stand up for equality.

Sikh is about fighting for people who are mistreated

I hear this a lot from well-meaning types. The sentiment is welcome, but when has it, in recent memory, ever been practiced? It's all tied into politics and convoluted caveats.

I don't doubt there's one-off cases that we don't hear about where it happens, but as a widescale, common occurrence it doesn't happen as much as we like to convince ourselves it does. In fact, it smacks of self-congratulatory aggrandisement that bears very little connection to the reality of what Sikhs are truly like in this day and age.