Yet Another Group Of Anti-sikh Thugs Causing Fights In Gurdwara Over Committee

genie

Once the bibi was pushed rightly pushed away it all kicked off. I MAN PROTECT WOMAN mentality started the fight.

I think Gurdwara leadership contests should be in the ring and not in a election.

Every faction who wants to join should be allowed to take part in a battle royal. The last one standing is the winner.

Good idea providing it's not the hired goons fighting but the actual committee members. Blunt swords will have to be used mind :tease: !

Guest Jacfsing2

I think Gurdwara leadership contests should be in the ring and not in a election.

Every faction who wants to join should be allowed to take part in a battle royal. The last one standing is the winner.

I highly doubt most of these guys would fight in a real fight. Similar to the Pre-Free Akal Takht fighting themselves just a few years ago during a talk.

Once the bibi was pushed rightly pushed away it all kicked off. I MAN PROTECT WOMAN mentality started the fight.

Good idea providing it's not the hired goons fighting but the actual committee members. Blunt swords will have to be used mind :tease: !

I think they should use those giant cotton swabs in Gladiators game show.

I think they should use those giant cotton swabs in Gladiators game show.

I reckon they should have ZERO podiums , ZERO speechs in darbar ....GURU JI'S words are the only thing that should be in that Darbar and their vichaar ...They also should remove Maya da Golak and replace it with Naam da Golak - when you enter Darbar you do parkarma , and matha tek submitting your continuous naam jap whilst in sangat.

Guest Jacfsing2

but who is Katniss Kaur?

If Katniss was compared to Sikh people, it would be that person fighting against the system. (Many Puratan Singhs and Kaurs), none of these folk fighting for the position would be comparable.