Yet Another Group Of Anti-sikh Thugs Causing Fights In Gurdwara Over Committee

genie

There is colonialisation of the mind taking place here. Just because Christians have a religious tradition of their places of worship being serene, silent buildings it doesn't mean they can force those same traditions on me. Just because the Bhuddists have a reigious tradition of their Temples being serene, silent buildings it doesn't mean they or anyone else can force those same values on us. Don't let them colonise your minds. We have our own traditions. Our traditions, in our places of worship, involve calls to arms, loud war drums and even an order from our Guru that any Sikh that comes to see him in our holiest places of worship MUST come fully armed to the teeth.

They have their traditions.....We have ours. Don't let them force their values on you. You are not second class human beings. Your traditions and values have just as much validity as theirs. We don't try and push our values onto them by saying they should copy us and allow weapons etc in their places of worship......an neither should they. When they do, you should have enough ankh and pride to tell them where to stick their traditions.

There is colonialisation of the mind taking place here. Just because Christians have a religious tradition of their places of worship being serene, silent buildings it doesn't mean they can force those same traditions on me. Just because the Bhuddists have a reigious tradition of their Temples being serene, silent buildings it doesn't mean they or anyone else can force those same values on us. Don't let them colonise your minds. We have our own traditions. Our traditions, in our places of worship, involve calls to arms, loud war drums and even an order from our Guru that any Sikh that comes to see him in our holiest places of worship MUST come fully armed to the teeth.

They have their traditions.....We have ours. Don't let them force their values on you. You are not second class human beings. Your traditions and values have just as much validity as theirs. We don't try and push our values onto them by saying they should copy us and allow weapons etc in their places of worship......an neither should they. When they do, you should have enough ankh and pride to tell them where to stick their traditions.

What a pathetic excuse for pendu behaviour.

That will really play well with children who grow up around Gurdwaras. I can imagine it:

"Yeah, do you remember the time we wuz kids and it kicked off in the Gurdwara over funds. Yeah. Hee hee."

"Yeah, and the bibis started shoving each other about. Then some brother pulled out his kirpaan and started to wave it about. Mad!"

"Yeah, then the pigs came and started to run around the place with their jootis on!"

"We are such an anakhi quom!"

"Yeah man! So what if our people regularly get battered and abused in the country when they are driving their minicabs around and whatnot. At least we can flex it on each other in a Gurdwara! Bwaaaahhhhh!!"

What a pathetic excuse for pendu behaviour.

Not sure why you thought you should....once again....try and bring your extreme anti-rural Sikh bigoted prejudice into this. :stupidme:

Especially as, the last decade has demonstrated, most of the 'worst' Gurdwara fights have occurred in 'Labana' Gurdwaras in America and the Labanas are not from rural areas of Punjab. They are urban. But, as you've demonstrated time and time again of this forum Dallysingh101 you do not let facts come in your way. Whether the thread is about cakes....cars....bread or flowers you will always, without fail, find a way to bring your nonsensical and deep-rooted hatred of rural Sikhs (jatts) into every single thread you visit here.

Bwaaaahhhhh!!"

And who is that supposed to be directed at ?

Remember what we discussed a few seconds ago......about most of the Gurdwara 'fights' emunating in Labana gurdwaras ?

Not sure, but pretty certain it would be very hard for the Labanas to herd goats...i.e. bbrrrrrrrrrrr in the urban areas they come from. :blink2:

Not sure why you thought you should....once again....try and bring your extreme anti-rural Sikh bigoted prejudice into this. :stupidme:

Especially as, the last decade has demonstrated, most of the 'worst' Gurdwara fights have occurred in 'Labana' Gurdwaras in America and the Labanas are not from rural areas of Punjab. They are urban. But, as you've demonstrated time and time again of this forum Dallysingh101 you do not let facts come in your way. Whether the thread is about cakes....cars....bread or flowers you will always, without fail, find a way to bring your nonsensical and deep-rooted hatred of rural Sikhs (jatts) into every single thread you visit here.

And who is that supposed to be directed at ?

Remember what we discussed a few seconds ago......about most of the Gurdwara 'fights' emunating in Labana gurdwaras ?

Not sure, but pretty certain it would be very hard for the Labanas to herd goats...i.e. bbrrrrrrrrrrr in the urban areas they come from. :blink2:

What's wrong with you? Stop excusing backward stupidity in Sikh society.

What's wrong with you? Stop excusing backward stupidity in Sikh society.

.......says the man that came on a thread and ruined it with his bigoted casteist hate. :stupidme:

Useless muppet. Doesn't know Punjabi. Doesn't know anything about history. Has nothing of value to add to any discussion so just comes along to every thread on the forum and, like a demented bufoon, finds a way to turn it into an anti-rural Sikh message. Do you have any redeeming qualities at all Dallysingh and is there any thread on this forum that you're not going to come and spoil with your casteist nonsense ? or....are you on a personal mission to spoil every single thread here ?

You village <banned word filter activated>.

Do you have special educational needs?

Only a few weeks ago you were crying about the 'thuggish behaviour' of the Southall Gurdwara committee that apparently had the elders in your family forcibly conducted to Gurdwaras at election time to make them vote under some apparent duress (as a side note: where was their so-called 'anakh' then I wonder??), and here now, you applaud this boorish behaviour in another gurdwara as some healthy demonstration of anakh......

It appears as if Bozo the clown himself has registered an account on the forum.

Guest Jacfsing2

You village <banned word filter activated>.

Do you have special educational needs?

Only a few weeks ago you were crying about the 'thuggish behaviour' of the Southall Gurdwara committee that apparently had the elders in your family forcibly conducted to Gurdwaras at election time to make them vote under some apparent duress (as a side note: where was their so-called 'anakh' then I wonder??), and here now, you applaud this boorish behaviour in another gurdwara as some healthy demonstration of anakh......

It appears as if Bozo the clown himself has registered an account on the forum.

He wouldn't dare say anything about his precious jatts.

I was waiting for this thread to turn into a Jatt bashing thread.

Can't we all just get along?

I will however state....it does seem that a large portion of Gurdwaras fights in the west relate to this particular caste. However, one could argue that it is a direct cause of this caste making up a large majority of "Sikhs" in the west rather than backwards "pendu" mentality.

Guest Jacfsing2

I was waiting for this thread to turn into a Jatt bashing thread.

Can't we all just get along?

I will however state....it does seem that a large portion of Gurdwaras fights in the west relate to this particular caste. However, one could argue that it is a direct cause of this caste making up a large majority of "Sikhs" in the west rather than backwards "pendu" mentality.

I notice it's mostly on the west coast of the United States, there could be some unique problems there on building great GurSikhs. I'd assume it's them being "Cultural Sikhs" instead of the "Devout Sikhs"?