Keski Bibiaa Taking Keski Off

guptsinghji

I know much more than you Balkaar. I've drank it only once in my life and that was at a very famous historic Gurdwara in Punjab during a religious mela. I drank it with the Singhs and nothing happened. I sat there with the sangat like normal. Nothing happened. One hour went by. Two hours went by. Nothing happened. Then - as the almonds etc ensure that it is digested extremely slowly in the body - as we approached the third hour the whole thing hit me like a hammer blow at once. And thats the key point that you might learn here, as you don't seem to know how it works, in that it is the equivelent of a weed smoker who smokes 3 joints a day to not smoke all day and smoke all 3 for one giant 'hit' in one go at the end of the day because thats the way it works......it is designed to hit the brain in one go like a hammer blow after a period of digestion.

Anyway....as it hit me, I ran from the Gurdwara, stole someone's bike, rode through someone's sunflower fields with the tune of Zorba the Greek playing in my head, ended up in the centre of that strange pend, joined in a conversation with some people where I mostly just stared at them and time went very very slowly. Very, very, very very very slowly. And then I lay down and did nothing as time continued to go very very slowly.

Any of you filthy, dirty drug enthusiasts who want to corrupt the minds of our children by singing the praises of these kind of intoxicants need to seriously evaluate how it could possibly infuse the fiighting spirit and capability of a man in the heat of a battle. It can't. Its just an excuse for people who like the drug buzz to justify it in the name of religion.

but these abusers are not using as Guru ji taught it is a medicine for post trauma /surgery so the problem is of misusing gift of pain relief/medicine which slows blood loss just for getting a 'legal' high (in terms of sikhi)

I use it in homeopathic dilutions for my patients so I wouldn't personally know of the buzz but I have seen people who are treated with it get better from their ailments. There are two types Sativa and Indica creating the current hybridized tree

http://www.leafscience.com/2014/06/19/indica-vs-sativa-understanding-differences/

http://www.leafscience.com/2014/08/15/sativa-vs-indica-types-marijuana-infographic/?utm_source=mantis&utm_medium=recommend&utm_campaign=mantis

but these abusers are not using as Guru ji taught it is a medicine for post trauma /surgery so the problem is of misusing gift of pain relief/medicine which slows blood loss just for getting a 'legal' high (in terms of sikhi)

I use it in homeopathic dilutions for my patients so I wouldn't personally know of the buzz but I have seen people who are treated with it get better from their ailments. There are two types Sativa and Indica creating the current hybridized tree

http://www.leafscience.com/2014/06/19/indica-vs-sativa-understanding-differences/

http://www.leafscience.com/2014/08/15/sativa-vs-indica-types-marijuana-infographic/?utm_source=mantis&utm_medium=recommend&utm_campaign=mantis

Let me tell you something jkvlondon. The year is 2016. It is not 1716. In 1716, if me and you as a fighting man and woman were slashed with a sword anywhere around the world, whether Punjab, Peru or Kenya, the best thing to ensure our wounds don't get infected and we don't die was if one of our colleagues pulled his pants down and urinated on our wound. As disenfectants go, it was the best performing disenfectant there was. But, as I said before, it is now 2016. It is no longer 1716. Old matey no longer has a need to p*ss on me as there are plenty of wonderfull disenfectants etc one can buy from the shops and there is no longer the need for a so-called 'Singh' to take narcotic substances in the name of treating infections and putting him in the right frame of mind as this modern age now gives him a family doctor from whom he can obtain some anti-biotics and beta blockers.

There is nothing more evil in this world than Singhs and Kaurs who poison the minds of our young and justify drug taking in the name of religion.

Let me tell you something jkvlondon. The year is 2016. It is not 1716. In 1716, if me and you as a fighting man and woman were slashed with a sword anywhere around the world, whether Punjab, Peru or Kenya, the best thing to ensure our wounds don't get infected and we don't die was if one of colleagues pulled his pants down and urinated on our wound. As disenfectants go, it was the best performing disenfectant there was. But, as I said before, it is now 2016. It is no longer 1716. Old matey no longer has a need to pee on me as there are plenty of wonderfull disenfectants etc one can buy from the shops and there is no longer the need for a so-called 'Singh' to take narcotic substances in the name of treating infections and putting him in the right frame of mind as this modern age now gives him a family doctor from whom he can obtain some anti-biotics and beta blockers.

There is nothing more evil in this world than Singhs and Kaurs who poison the minds of our young and justify drug taking in the name of religion.

whose poisoning minds ...understanding itihaas use and context can make it clear its current misuse, besides studying natural resources around you is wise , because you never know what SHTF political action will come next , opening us up to anarchy and then the local boots will not be able to supply you I have used this skills in the forests to locate plants to treat scratches, feed a hungry kid when far away from car and shops.

The Planet is going to Hell in a handbasket at the mo ... being prepared is to be well-equipped - that's is why I feel all parents should now the enemy i.e. drugs go onto frank.com and understand effect, signs and symptoms. Many people don't realise their kids are being approached in primary school to try stuff ... (by friends or hangers around ) , same with knowing social media acronyms sexttalk so you can understand exactly what you saw. Learn survival skills it's all good stuff

This is in the vein of Dasam Granth's warnings of treachery of mayadharis (Chaitropakhiyan) via getting into discussion of the forms it can come in ...or are you squeamish about that approach ?

whose poisoning minds ...understanding itihaas use and context can make it clear its current misuse, besides studying natural resources around you is wise , because you never know what SHTF political action will come next , opening us up to anarchy and then the local boots will not be able to supply you I have used this skills in the forests to locate plants to treat scratches, feed a hungry kid when far away from car and shops.

The Planet is going to Hell in a handbasket at the mo ... being prepared is to be well-equipped - that's is why I feel all parents should now the enemy i.e. drugs go onto frank.com and understand effect, signs and symptoms. Many people don't realise their kids are being approached in primary school to try stuff ... (by friends or hangers around ) , same with knowing social media acronyms sexttalk so you can understand exactly what you saw. Learn survival skills it's all good stuff

This is in the vein of Dasam Granth's warnings of treachery of mayadharis (Chaitropakhiyan) via getting into discussion of the forms it can come in ...or are you squeamish about that approach ?

What approach are you even talking about. I really don't understand anything you're saying.

As for your other stuff....you are forgetting everything I've said on this forum. I am a vegan. Meat is self-explanatory but you'll remember from my previous messages that I also refuse to drink milk not only because of the extreme cruelty involved but also because it is in line with my family's way of only eating those things that are sourced locally so do not leave any carbon footprint..........things Sri Guru Har Rai Ji taught us all. So, don't give me any lectures about 'naturally growing things' as opium poppies and mind altering mushrooms and other severely intoxicating leaves are also 'grown naturally'. A drug taking Singh and Kaur can come up with any excuse for taking cannabis they want but, at the end of the day thats all it is....just an excuse. The fact is, they like the drug buzzz.

What approach are you even talking about. I really don't understand anything you're saying.

As for your other stuff....you are forgetting everything I've said on this forum. I am a vegan. Meat is self-explanatory but you'll remember from my previous messages that I also refuse to drink milk not only because of the extreme cruelty involved but also because it is in line with my family's way of only eating those things that are sourced locally so do not leave any carbon footprint..........things Sri Guru Har Rai Ji taught us all. So, don't give me any lectures about 'naturally growing things' as opium poppies and mind altering mushrooms and other severely intoxicating leaves are also 'grown naturally'. A drug taking Singh and Kaur can come up with any excuse for taking cannabis they want but, at the end of the day thats all it is....just an excuse. The fact is, they like the drug buzzz.

so does being vegan mean you cannot learn about natural antibiotics , antivirals , food sources ... that is zero footprint . I am not a meat eater either and No I don't believe in animal oppression .

Where do you get your leaves from?

Where do you get your leaves from?

I don't make it from scratch that's guarded by pharmacological legalities in Uk ...homeopathic remedies start at the mother tincture level which is stil herbal but diluted 1drop:99 solvent usually water or pure alcohol then taking one drop add to anothr 99 drops of solvent stepis done thrice so equivalent to 1/1000000 drop of original material.

both the same jhatka= shaheedi degh

dasam Granth and Guru Granth Sahib were unifying it was only after advent of angrez that questions were created by their sponsored mischief makers

No, shaheedi degh is Marijuana